Taking 900mg of DXM tonight, it will be my first third plateau dose, anyone have some suggestions or tips...

Taking 900mg of DXM tonight, it will be my first third plateau dose, anyone have some suggestions or tips? Also general DXM thread.

Attached: dxm.jpg (910x768, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Robafen-Cough-Liquidgels-Dextromethorphan-Packs/dp/B00CSF8070/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Really wish the government wasnt such a cunt down here and made shit like those DXM pure caps avaible for regular purchase.
Got some 2cb MDMA and LSD coming in for the summer though.

150 mg ...
i am a pussy

Where do you live? this is an original comment, seriously

I took a fuck ton of those one night and didn't feel anything for about 4 hours. Decided to smoke some weed but realized I was feeling kind of stoned before even lighting the blunt. Didn't think much of it I smoked weed on top of it and when I was driving it was like floating on a cloud

anyone know where to get dxm gel caps in bulk for a decent price? dont want to fuck with the powder

DXM is one of the most brain destroying drugs.
Don't do this, you will be literally making yourself retarded.

That's HIGH 3rd plateau you might go to 4th! I did it and regretted it; TOO MUCH!

amazon
amazon.com/Robafen-Cough-Liquidgels-Dextromethorphan-Packs/dp/B00CSF8070/

only with frequent abuse

I used a calculator, I weigh about 205 lbs, its right above the suggested dose.

I used to drink 3 bottles of robo with about 360mg of active DXM. So about 1000mg. I was around that weight probably about 215-220 and that was my average dose for a while. You'll be fine if you're fairly experienced. Around there you start to experience what I simplify as "teleporting" basically you can go somewhere but the movement is so alien it doesn't feel like you walked to where you're at. I drank a 4th bottle once; never do that much. It wasn't fun

A lot of the magic that came with the first doses has faded. I have taken a few high 2s and felt the teleporting a bit and thought some deep thoughts but it wasn't that extreme. I have a bad habit of falling asleep so I am taking in some caffeine before I dose, going to start dipping into my caps here in about 30 minutes.

>Tfw afterglow is starting to not feel like what it used to be

Attached: 1366054397668.jpg (480x360, 43K)

What plateau is 600?

I worked construction for a while and I had taken DXM the night before and had a pretty heavy afterglow. Ended up cutting my leg pretty fucking deep and all the way across on some rebar, didn't even feel it until I realized there was a pool of blood on my sock.

For me its a mid 2nd plateau, it really depends on how much you weigh, if you are asking for yourself you should check out dexcalc.com

I never had a method for beating the 1st hour drowsiness, good luck dexbro. For all my experience- with our similar weight- 900-1000mg was the pinnacle of fun. When I did more there was a lot more discomfort

Best to work your way up to. Acclimate.

do you watch tv or do you just sit in the dark and listen to music? I usually play video games until it gets too intense then I turn on something like The Big Lez show and binge watch it from beginning to end.

I've only done it once and took around 160mg. It gave me a light interesting high, maybe only 1st plateau. I have more, should I try it again with a higher dose next time? It tastes fucking awful though.

Attached: 9310488022847_LL_1.jpg (320x320, 17K)

get gel caps like in the OP picture. Off brand and name brand can be bought on amazon

I know you aren't going to care but don't do DXM. I was doing high third plat trips a couple times a week and a fourth plat or some DPH mixed in sometimes and ended up in a psych ward. Shit starts to fuck with your head after a while. I'm glad to say I haven't touched it in just over 6 years now.

>couple times a week
>mixed
Thats where you fucked up

Also just looking at those robogels makes me want to vomit. Swallowing what, 120 of those or like 60 of them and 32 triple C's is just so fucking disgusting.

>triple C's
thats where you fucked up too

Yea, I fucked up in a lot of places with it haha.

It's been a long time since I've taken dxm. Helped me get off heroin once upon a time though. Bad times.

I live in kiwiland, not sure if they are available here and shipping all the way here for anything is ridiculous

Best to check your pharmacies and supercenters. Remember, DXM only products, even guaifenesin isn't that great, it just brings down the trip. Anything with anything else will fuck your body and mind up. I don't recommend getting polistirix (extended release/12 hours), it is half as powerful and it produces a weird more unpleasant trip.

If you're going for more than one bottle I found that adding a bottle with doxylamine succinate helps a little. Just try to not fall alsleep

Thanks for the advice, yeah the one I pictured before is the only one I could find with pure DXM and no guaifenesin inside so its my best option atm, but the town center near my houser just opened up a huge discount pharmacy so Ill have a look for the gel caps

dude you shouldn't drive while you're fucked up

Gel caps are by far the best DXM source other than the pure substance, no nasty taste. Ask anyone who has used both syrup and gel caps and they will always pick gel caps.

Get pure Dex caps. 300mg. Slice with knife, dissolve in Seltzer water. Drink slept over course of one hour. Set and setting, then you win.

already dosed my 60 caps about 20 minutes ago lol

Lots of vidya or anime and lots of music too. I always drank syrup so after a couple hours once my stomach settled and all that id get euphoric and energized. I love swimming on DXM but doing something physical was always fun. Swimming, go for a walk etc

How does dxm feel at those doses?

just bought 100 seeds of hawaiian baby woodrose seeds, gonna be trying some of those with snacks and pop team epic playing

gonna be my first time with psychadelics

Attached: HWRS.jpg (259x194, 10K)

Be prepared in the worse of the scenarios, to puke a lot. But if everything goes alright, grab your earphones and listen to a lot of music and a feeling of being out of you, really cool. The dose is weight dependent search, at erowid. Take it on a empty stomach and avoid mix it with alcohol or heavy drugs and if you get the syrup mix it with sprite or another sweet beverage.

Ughh. I wish I could go back and do things right. I got to plateau sigma one day after tripping and not sleeping and redosing for a few days. Went very very insane. Blacked out for some of it but I was there for most of the mess. I went through so many bad trip cliches one after the other. Ended up in the hospital and was pretty retarded for about a year after that. Now I feel little more than nothing, have a deep phobia of insanity and randomly tripping, my working memory is about 8 seconds long(I cant tell jokes because Ill forget what Im talking about before I get to the end), every food and drink you can think of gives me migraines, and I still feel like im a little dissociated and its been 3 years.

You guys all know the drill by now, but Ill repeat it. Wait at least one weak per plateau for each trip. Do not mix with anything except weed. The best times of my life are over and Im only 22. It takes me an hour to read 8 pages. Dont be as stupid as I am.

can someone give me a rundown on all of this, genuinely interested, would love for another method to relax and take a break from the pain of being a disabled neet besides alcohol.

go on ebay and buy kratoms or hawaiian baby woodrose seeds, anything like that, theyre legal drugs and itll be shipped to ur door. just do some research first and always be safe, theyre still drugs

Last time I tripped on this stuff I turned out all the lights and sat in the dark listening to music and watching patterns go across my vision. Then I started to feel like I was nothing but pure consciousness with no name or body just a floating mind. I miss that feeling to this day but I never tripped again because in that moment I truly wanted to leave my body forever even if it meant dying because it was such a free and relaxed feeling

Attached: D784B73C-885D-4A8C-95EF-50AED6516AB3.jpg (1920x1080, 198K)

I've taken lots of robo.
40 is where the displeasure overpowers the interesting weirdness.

Just take 30 man honestly. Honestly you have a huge tolerance even 20 pills plus a bit of weed will take you somewhere pretty nice...

60 is just tempting fate with your heartrate

I know that feel friend. Never went to the hospital but I definitely triggered some latent schizo bs with it. I especially get the working memory bit. It's impossible for me to follow complex verbal conversations, I watch most movies with subtitles.

Yeah that's the dragon I was dumb enough to chase. I took 450mg today and felt like shit all day.

no way robotussin made you that stupid... you must have been retarded to begin with?

that can't be good for your internal organs