It's another "people speak to you like you're retarded because you can barely talk back" episode

>it's another "people speak to you like you're retarded because you can barely talk back" episode
Why do normalfags do this, having anxiety doesn't mean I'm dumb

Attached: image.jpg (200x275, 58K)

It don't matter if you figured everything out, it's what they perceive you to be is how they're gonna treat you.

Attached: lewd brother.png (1800x1326, 1.4M)

Uh yes it does, brainlet.

Yes it does
If you were smart you'd figure out how to minimize your anxiety

>Minimize anxiety
>Minimize anxiety
>Minimize fucking anxiety
>goddamn minimize motherfucking anxiety
>Anxiety is a serious mental disorder you absolute munted fucking muppet
It's like saying to just get over autism

How would I do that smart pants?

>brainlet's take on intelligence

>t. Not smart

>see guy who's mad over something
>talk to him like he's dumb because if he was smart he'd figure out how to minimize his anger
>see guy who's sad over something
>talk to him like he's dumb because if he was smart he'd figure out how to minimize his sadness
>see guy posting on Jow Forums
>talk to him like he's dumb because if he was smart he'd figure out how to minimize his retarded posts

itt triggered brainlets

Attached: 1417462276325.png (285x280, 43K)

You say these things sarcastically but not one of them is untrue

Especially the last one, you brainlet

Speak up, then. Communication is a 2-way street. They speak slowly to you because you don't warrant the treatment of a normal person.

At least I figured out how to minimize my anxiety :^)

Hey there bud :) sorry you feel that way we arnt trying to make you feel dumb. If you took it that way I'm sorry... how bout if we go out and get some ice cream? Would that make you feel better bud?

As someone who had SEVERE anxiety I taught myself ways to relax and as prev poster said, minimize my anxiety to a massive extent. I'm still extremely introverted but happily sing away and answer questions when asked and ask them when needed. Medication helps too. Stop being a self loathing bitch who thinks there is no help and try to actually better yourself you moron.

Attached: 1526592230561.jpg (500x426, 59K)

did you guys know
intelligent people are more likely to have anxiety because they over think to much

But the real intelligent ones learn to minimize it and overcome it while the brainlets who desperately hope to be intelligent since it would be there only redeemable trait and it's what they've been banking on all their life remain anxiety riddled boobs who have to be talked too like a child so they don't sperg out

>this run on sentence
Shut up, brainlet.

>I'm emotionally crippled because I'm actually a genius!!
Cope

Attached: 1485018379900.png (601x508, 127K)

>Gives a surface-level analysis of anxiety
>Says "overthink" as two words
>Mixes up "to" with "too"
>Calls anyone else a brainlet
Lol umm no sweetie

>replying to me with criticisms of someone else's post
Does your handler know you're on here?

Im sure weaboo autists have 200 iq