Hi fellow robots heres some advice!!!

hi fellow robots heres some advice!!!

how are you guys doing? im doing badly

Attached: happy_day.jpg (1200x1013, 85K)

finally done with finals. going to lay in bed, get fucked up and watch some David Lynch movies

have fun stranger!!!

Just came back for the weekend from my camp. Other then that just resting and being the loner I am.

Attached: 88326-e5ff7f4500adac20f21c3beec343a2fa1016ac79_642x428.jpg (642x428, 306K)

>Takes advice
>Cast Expecto Patronum

THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A HAPPY DAY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No point in looking to the future which is certain, no point in looking to the past which cannot be changed.
Only in the present is where you can change with certainty and be happy absolutely

there has i know it

>nier autotmata manchild brainlet
shoo shoo

i dont even know about nier i thought this was a cute image dont hurt me

God, I hate how relatable Nier is (Trap and Tranny in love with Big Goy), and how they don't get a sweet ending. Nier Automata follow up just pisses me off

You're alright user.
orignla post

dont lie please

bump because i wqnt to talk to someonenne

I've been happy so long ago I can barely remember anything.

Today my contact came out while I was driving and I tried to put it back in and it REALLY hurt my eye, and I had to drive around looking for a drug store to buy emergency contact solution with only one eye and it hurt so much and my face is just burning even though it's been like 5 hours

I don't even own glasses right now I really need to buy some because my contacts hurt so much right now

i hope u get new glasses really soon!!
thats ucks im sorry

Thanks friend, hope that you get some good fortune your way soon

Attached: 1386693953633.gif (530x490, 1.64M)

thx! nice gif by the way

gonna go sleep soon

Sweet dreams user, hope you sleep well!

Attached: 13577944335271.png (604x490, 46K)

thx user

if ur hving. Bad day i hope u have a better one tomorrow!!

Attached: ive-used-up-all-my-gay-now-time-to-sleep-31458468.png (500x509, 127K)