"If only the school had armed security guards this never would've happened"...

"If only the school had armed security guards this never would've happened". Oh wait nevermind they had 2 armed security guards who both got shot.

"If only we banned AR-15 assault rifles". Oh wait he used a handgun and a shotgun.

"If only we had better mental health". Only 5% of murders are committed by the mentally ill.

"IF ONLY WE HAD MORE EXITS!!" When are you people going to admit public schools and bullying are the problem?

Attached: texas shooter.jpg (618x410, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-44237526
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Sydney_hostage_crisis
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Brighton_siege
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monash_University_shooting
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Australia
pri.org/stories/2014-08-01/here-s-scandal-australian-court-has-banned-media
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But wasnt he on the football team or something, pretty chad lifestyle. He shot up the place because some roast toasted him

When are you people going to admit that the problem is actually very complex and composed of many vast issues that include public schools and bullying?

>very complex
literally just ban guns and the problem is gone.

Can't ban guns though because mah Gonstitution.

REEEE
BAN ALL WHTE MALES

Why don't we send them to mars and put them in a prisoner's dilemma with time traveling robots

>very complex
Just kill every nigger so they stop taking our women with their big guerrilla dicks

Attached: ayylmao.png (800x600, 39K)

not this meme again son

Attached: 1526916644769.jpg (600x833, 152K)

It's not like getting on the team is a popularity contest.

If you are good enough the coach will put you on.

He was NO LONGER on the team tho.

Perhaps the team didn't get along with him.

Why wouldn't he want to be on the team anymore?

the U.S could follow Japans policy on gun laws and not let fucking retards get assault rifles and shotguns

All over EU bullying and public schools exists too. Never heard about a school shooting tho, hmmmmmmm I wonder how is that possible.

>Ask a girl out
>Get humiliated by her, in front of your class with all of them watching
>Takes revenge on her

Stories seem to lead to him being bullied rather hard. Stop being mean to kids and they won't feel the need to do this.

Attached: are you frustrated.jpg (908x617, 89K)

>It's not like getting on the team is a popularity contest.
>If you are good enough the coach will put you on.

Attached: 1500041353426.jpg (320x320, 44K)

Unless it's bombs or cars or knives

you reserve for guns for fighting ahkmed

oh wait, no you don't, you get distracted at mandatory government issue tea time

>Liberals say the police kill innocent black men
>Liberals say only the police should be allowed to own guns

Interesting.

Hmmm no freedom of the press in EU

Because the issue is more complex than that

watch out guys Jow Forums is leaking again

Attached: 1526436683133.jpg (430x305, 19K)

Boy have I got some news for you
bbc.com/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-44237526
They didn't actually manage to pull it off but they were in the process of planning it.

oh wait im not in west cucked "white nations"
i mean hamurgeristan too
you have your guns there but do you fight ahmeds or pedros there? no you shoot up your school cause random thot hurt your fee fee, or nobody opens the doors for you so you shoot up randoms XD
you even forced me to use "XD" congratz le 56%

on a scale of 1-butt devastated, where do you stand?

>freedom of press
not this meme again pls just stop

>conservatives want guns to fight the state b/c 1776 fetishization
>thin blue line, self policing, too stupid to realize that the too is obviously implied for BLM

considering the amount of (you's) i got
i would say 4 butthurt mutts

Attached: dudel.jpg (696x435, 23K)

Or freedom of speech or any guaranteed rights for that matter

a respectable amount, go back to your dirt cookies

>School shooters are mentally ill, they shouldn't have been able to buy a gun

>School shooters can't use the insanity defense, they knew exactly what they were doing

Pick one.

Attached: school shooters.jpg (1050x700, 93K)

im currently ejoying chocolate coated vanilla marshmallows thank you

Sounds awfully bigoted. BAN GUNS NOW

Attached: 1526973051088.jpg (620x558, 71K)

just a reminder that guns in Mexico are illegal and yet we have lots more violence and literal massacres involving guns and explosives than the US, although you won't find much statistics about it because it all goes underwater

We have to build tall walls with barbed wire and shattered glass around our houses, we cover our windows with iron bars, we have security dogs, and every time we go outside we are completely unprotected, being afraid of getting killed by the mafia, the criminals, the police or even the soldiers (shit got so bad the army roams around the streets freely), and guess what? if you carry a gun around, you go to jail for a long time, and if an armed intruder goes into your home and he shoots you, if you shoot him back and you kill him, then you go to jail for life buddy

We are a cattle of sheep's just waiting until the wolf of the mafia or the state comes to attack us
X Mexican state having less murders than Y American state means nothing when literally X has mass hidden graves with hundreds of unregistered corpses, and I'm not counting the ones the state and the mafia disolve in acid to never be seen again
you are bitching about a kid shooting ten other kids in a school while the narcs here go into elementary schools to mass murder every one very oftenly

I can't understand the thought process of these kind of retards, do they never leave their houses? Do they think criminals have some kind of human decency or consideration about what's illegal or not?

It doesn't matter if guns are illegal somewhere if you don't have a secure border. All Mexicans literally have to do is jump across the border, buy a gun, then go back to Mexico. That's where 99% of their guns come from.

>We have to build tall walls with barbed wire and shattered glass around our house

building walls are racist, cut that out

please post this somewhere else asshole, no one wants to see this shit on a Thursday afternoon

But no they cannot. There is an elaborate and pretty extensive system of border checks to attempt to stop this. We literally are about to build a wall. A fucking wall. You cannot just "buy a gun" if you are not a burger.

>Japanese policy on guns
>literally an isolated island nation that banned guns since the Edo era
>equivalent to a previous frontier, majority rural nation, that fought violently for independence, that owns 400 million weapons.

Are you fucking retarded? Do you think that they walk into a legal gun store to get their guns? Black market, where they don't do checks, just hand them money.

Doesn't work since it is possible to get guns illegaly and/or use bombs/grenades/trucks.

Those normies think security guards mean shit

Attached: 1411980587928.jpg (279x304, 27K)

Cuz only the US has a black market for guns.

Actually the problem is very simple

Attached: 479869_07.jpg (300x406, 24K)

anyone willing to go into a school or public place and shoot innocent people is mentally ill you retard effectively 100% of mass shootings are done by the mentally ill

If you haven't seen the mexican-American border, it's full of soldiers, checkouts, scanners, full vehicle checkouts, it's almost imposible to pass guns from the US to Mex
Narcs literally dig tunnels underground to pass drugs and guns, and a shit ton of clever shit

my point is, if we were allowed to defend ourselves from the Mafia and the State, we wouldn't have this kind of fucked uppery
imagine you were in a car crash with a member of the Mafia, and the next day a couple of armed thugs show up in your your house telling your parents to give you away or else they'll kick down the door and kill your whole family
what do you prefer, being giving away and sent back dismembered in a plastic bag, or having a full set of guns to fight back, and good neighbors who are full armed and prepared to help?

What if your parents were psychopaths, youre bitched sister had loud sex next door, you were in a college with loud music were literarily everyone gets laid, you were told by your parents that they wish you were dead, got bullied by morrocan whores and most of your life and spent your days alone driving around in a bmw.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 39K)

It worked when they did it in Australia, stop being a bunch of fat american faggots and get rid of them.

"If only we had better mental health". Only 5% of murders are committed by the mentally ill."

Thats sorta true. (though I think it's exaggerate) but most of those are gangbangers killed by other gangbangers. Most killings of innocent middle class/upper-middle class people are probably done by schizophrenics. People don't care if Tyrone shoot Tyrone in Chicago but people do care if school shooting happens in their neighborhood. Almost all of who are done by schizophrenic on SSRIs

>"If only we had better mental health". Only 5% of murders are committed by the mentally ill.

Nice stealth goal post shift there. First you're talking about school shootings, then you perform a sleight of hand to talk about all murders, to include all the masses of gang warfare deaths so as to prop up your position.

Step 1. Stop being a sad cunt
Step 2. Start being a sick cunt.

From my cold dead hands.
You bitches will just have to learn to give virgins some pussy.

Attached: 1394677007584.jpg (600x514, 40K)

JUST BAN PROBLEMS !

Attached: 1523300525042.png (1000x1413, 506K)

>Australia banned guns
But they didn't. They banned firearms with certain features. Secondly they did not stop "all shootings" or even what we define in the US as mass shootings:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Sydney_hostage_crisis

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Brighton_siege

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monash_University_shooting

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Australia

>how come I haven't heard of these shootings? CNN told me that Australia stopped having mass shootings!

Well on top of no 2nd amendment the Aussies don't have a first either

pri.org/stories/2014-08-01/here-s-scandal-australian-court-has-banned-media

The right answer is, if only women stopped being cunts

>governament bans guns
>Cops use tasers to assure control of population
>Smugglers sells billions in weapons to country
>drug dealers raid Police stations,Town Hall,and every major politic pilar
>Drug dealers own the city
>Lone guy stands up against then
>"h-hey! you! guns are prohibited on this coutnry!"
>he gets shot

The issue is that we don't have enough children attending school in the first place for a mass shooting to occur. You have like 3 white kids in an entire school, the rest is subhumans that either don't show up at all or are armed to the teeth themselves.

Yes... Ban guns! That will fix everything.
*Sarcasm Mode: ON*

Attached: 1513844264277(1).jpg (700x562, 58K)

This is interesting. I thought only America/Canada had non-Islamic mass shooting. And I'm not even America

Like how guns are illegal in Australia and UK and yet there is still high gun crime in both places?

>post obvious reality
>some retard who knows absolutely nothing about anything posts a laughing frog in response

Attached: moron.jpg (196x257, 12K)

It wouldn't stop all crime but if it stops even one school shooting isn't it worth it? All these kids that are shooting up schools use legally purchased weapons, and its feasible to me that they wouldn't have done it if they just hadn't had a gun in their hand that day. Robberies and other petty gun crimes might continue for a while, but I don't see why it's considered a failure if it doesn't prevent every crime for the history of forever.

Also that logic is flawed. Murder still happens too, but murder is illegal. Should we legalize murder?

Attached: IMG_20170102_143534.jpg (640x640, 63K)

You do realize that Jow Forums and Jow Forums have so many crossposters between each other that they pretty much have the same population?
Hell, I've seen the exact threads posted on Jow Forums as I just saw on Jow Forums, way too many times.
You're the weird one here.

>school shooters make up more than 5% of the population
Are you stupid or something?

The problem is incels who cant be accountable for themselves and think anyone oe anything else is obliged to them because they've been raised to be entitled.

Yea school shootings dont happen in europe.

Attached: 1523613133289.webm (720x1280, 1.92M)

Are you an idiot? The popularity comes from BEING on the football team, not the other way around.

And also just being on the football team doesn't make you instantly popular. The stereotype comes from the sort of person who is large and aggressive enough to play football well also being outgoing and aggressive in social situation but there is no reason someone who made the team cannot be a weird loner who just happens be good at charging through crowds.

Women are entitled.
Wont even give somebody a pity blowjob.
Gtfo with that bullshit.

>hur dur i'm a normalfag and I can't possible think outside the realms of myself.

Its entitled to choose what you do with your own body.
This is the delusional retard shit thats got horny kids shooting up schools.
Assignment girlfriends when

>guys
Where do you think you are?

>that wasn't stated in the post you're replying to
>you are confirmed to have severe mental retardation

>100% of the population are murderers
o geez

Attached: worried.gif (480x250, 491K)

Its so easy to get a gun that i know you don't know shit about the streets and you are just trolling
i think you are a damn hikikomori or something dude, don't you fucking know that if you want something illegal, all you need is money? Whats the point of banning guns? Are you autistic or you got paid to post that shit?

>Let's give up our liberties because some retard wants to test their theory that maybe it'll stop one school shooting

No thanks.

Yes, because guns have never been purchased illegally, and all of these school shooters got them completely legally

This is what retards say when they don't understand something.
>like uuuuh dude its totally complex with multilayerings my dude brah

>muh guns matter more than school children

>admit that bullying is the problem
but then they'd lose their entertainment

My point still stands
>5% of murder is done by mentally ill
>school shooters account for less than 5% of all murder

"Its entitled to choose what you do with your own body."
I hope that's sarcasm, I was assuming it was but then read the last part of your post and wasn't so sure.

Yes, both of those statements are true.
What's your point?

The only mass murderer that got laid were the vegas shooter and cruz.
But they were both psychopaths.

The entire post is sarcastic. I cant believe these people think a girl should have to give a guy a blowjob to prevent violent outbursts as if its anyones responsibility but his own.
Rub one out and cry in your pillow you fucking queer.

>armed security guards
Better idea. No restrictions on armaments

>but if it stops even one school shooting isn't it worth it?
No. The lives of 15 people are not worth the loss of power the people would have over the government. You are asking us to give the people of a nation 0 ability to do anything to a tyrant government for as long as the government of the U.S. exists because it might save some 12 people down the line.

No thanks, freedom means being allowed to eat yourself to death if you want to. The government has no responsibility to defend you. Don't like freedom, get the fuck out of the American experiment.

>if you don't agree with me you don't care about "the children"
Save it for twitter, nigger

Why should it be illegal and punishable with a prison sentence to own a weapon?

Autoturrets with explosive bullets for the guards.

Attached: 800px-Dakka.jpg (800x510, 91K)

It seems pretty simple, you would rather children keep dying than we input stricter gun regulations.

Normie scum ate lead. Fuck humans.

Actually unironically or edgy yes. There are billions of people user. There are only roughly 200 countries in the world and of those countries the countries legally armed populations are very rare.

Individual human lives don't mean shit in the grand scheme of things. Nobody mourns over the death of 1/3rd the European population now, nobody will give a shit if a couple of thousand people die now. What they will give a shit about is if they have the right to own a weapon or do other things.

But think of the children. All you have to do is suck a cock.

>it seems pretty simple
You seem pretty simple.

Yes. Next question faggot.

>not having de regulated guns is at all similar to forced sexual encounters

Ban guns and they'll use knives, just look at London. It would actually be worse because people wouldn't be able to defend themselves anymore.

Are you saying we should try to change children? Are you mad?

The logical thing to do is ban handguns and shot guns....

Just do it you stuck up bitch

We clearly can't blame anyone. That'd make them sad.

Blame inanimate objects!

No one wants to ban guns. If you want to buy a gun you should be subject to a psych eval. There should be more regulations on what you CAN buy and how quickly you could buy it.
I must be a girl because I'm arguing against the fucking incels huh

My fat fucking nuts dude

Attached: 1483534238610.gif (500x249, 1.9M)