Any other fembots wish they were white? Being a non-white is true suffering, especially in the dating world

Any other fembots wish they were white? Being a non-white is true suffering, especially in the dating world.

Attached: 1527114139208.jpg (300x250, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/2284783.stm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What race are you?
Please be in europe and want a bf.
Probably not since europeans aren't racist unlike burgers.

being white feels great and all if only it wasnt paired with being fat and disgusting

>europeans aren't racist
holy fuck my sides

Attached: 1524701746642.png (447x438, 401K)

>sweden imports mohammad by the metric ton
>germany forces all borders and womens assholes to be freely open to syrian engineers
>no revolts
>nobody does anything against it

If we were racist there would've been riots. You haven't seen white women flock to niggers and arabs en masse before until you've visited Europe.

only the south states like fucking Alabama or Tennessee are racist. The West and East coats are pretty welcoming of other races since its so diverse.

>not wishing for the utter demise of the human race as we know it
fuvkin ghey

post your discord and date one of us or get out you 90 IQ roastie whore

>since europeans aren't racist
Have you ever been outside of western europe?

Sure is, I wish I were white or Asian every day tbhh. It's pure hell.

Anything that isn't western europe is irrelevant anyway since the internet does not exist there yet and as such no fembots to be found.

yep I am a light skin latina but always wish I had nice pallid porcelain skin with cute blue/purple veins instead of green

The better question is what girl doesn't wish she were white? Especially since I'm a true shitskin. Being Asian would be ok, at least there are a decent amount of guys with yellow fever and I could still do raceplay and people wouldn't be scared of me/assume I'm dominant

are you looking for a bf though?
or

post discords you grotesque shitskins

The true of the matter is alpha males don't give a shit about skin color. It's a game for us, the more women you catch the more of a man you feel like. Think of it like Pokemon Cards, yes rare ones are cool but you want to CATCH THEM ALL not just one specific kind. This is my ideology, t.chad.

yeah some time ago i had an epiphany that i'm not even that ugly, just ethnic-looking. i wouldn't have been out of place like 300 years ago

wanna date an asian boy?

our kids will be super light skinned and qt

Post face pls
I wanna judge

This.

I wish I could collect a harem of thick qt ethnic girls to breed at will and produce halfbreed children with.

I honestly don't find white women terribly attractive, and the only girl who ever loved me, let alone paid any attention to me, was Arab and she's gone now. I have Tatar blood so I look like a Med or a Turk instead of a Slav, so landing a muslim gf would hardly count as race mixing

Fembots don't exist.
Jesus Christ, r9k is a lot more shittier now with more cancerous threads popping up like these.
Your complaints are as tiny as a bread crumb.

Get over your privilege, Billy

Niggers and spics can get out. Poo in loos as well.

T. East coast

>privilege
unironically kill yourself at your earliest convenience

>tfw white skinned hispanic girl

it feels incredibly good, but my brothers turned out to be shitskins for some reason, even my fraternal twin

tfw my brother is light skinned (we're all black though), wasted on him.

But there are riots and a clear movement pushing back. Even now Europe hasn't even come close to the level of America. You can't even compare the two. There are still many towns and places in Europe where you can go your entire life without seeing a rapefugee. Thats not a possibility in America.Europe is currently at 1980's non white level.

I-I have no idea... I am extremely timorous and uncouth...

Nice quads
Be my black gf
We'll breed the black out of you

The states that are more racist are actually more diverse with a higher number of blacks than anywhere else. Studies have found that the more diverse an area becomes the more racist its inhabitants become.

Like my ideal woman
Be mine now

That's okay. We can build that confidence up and do cool and fun stuff. Being uncouth is not a negative

>Being a non-white (female) is true suffering
why do the blessed ones mock us like this? don't they know what we go through?

>female posts thread about suffering
>this happens

everytime. sad women are such a fucking joke.

why do you care though? Just ignore the thread. I don't open any thread that doesn't seem interesting to me

OP here, these whores are clearly not fembots. They were humble bragging about being born white passing

damn it someone would date you too. stop taunting me.

But I would date any race. I just want companionship and love

I dont know, I have no idea how to communicate besides mindlessly staring.
Im sorry

You're just some guy larping or a disgusting fat girl begging for attention.
Fucking /leave/

That's okay, silence isn't a bad thing. We can do fun things together, and you can tell me what you enjoy over text if that's easier

>tfw unattractive nilote woman
>tfw tall-ish and dark-skinned and have a somewhat low voice
>tfw a pale 5'2'' Stacey can get double-teamed by Chad and Brad over the weekend but people will still see her as being more "innocent" than you because she's really bubbly and likes Disney movies and puppies

I could just hold you in my arms forever

Southern states that are more racist are the most diverse

There's been plenty of threads for chicks like you

>>tfw tall-ish and dark-skinned and have a somewhat low voice

How tall?

I feel for you, OP. I'm half Irish, half native American, but I look completely white. Black men especially are always in my inbox talking about how they don't date black women, etc. I know too many guys who dropped GORGEOUS, fit dark skinned women for fat white ones. Saddest part is I feel like white women are always like "FUCK HIM, GIRL POWER" whereas all the women of color I know are way more loyal and committed to their men. It's def not fair.

i'm white/black.
i always wanted to be darker.
>tfw you will never be grace jones
i really just wanted to be a tall kickass amazonian warrior

if you really want to talk to me, I suppose we could talk through email or discord, but I cannot promise that I will not ghost I am very shy

quoper#5483
I wouldn't be upset if you did.

Sure
[email protected]

upset at you, I should clarify

Mutt roasties get out. You're disgusting.

Attached: 1523475302918.png (500x500, 214K)

Let's have snu-snu

>complains about mutts
>makes more mutts
Europe pls

Attached: image.jpg (1600x1200, 956K)

From what I see half of those anons are into sensual/dominant/hyper fertile/amazon/experienced women and don't associate those features with "purity" or see that as the kind of woman they would want to protect and do cutesy things with. And they accuse other anons of being "low test" for not sharing their taste.
5'9''

Alabama and Tennessee aren't racist anymore, it's not the 60's. Alabama is a future "dude weed" state, people here are already growing it by the fuckton, to the point where it brings in more income than any legal goods.

So you wanna be an adorkable Nubian girl?

please tell me your lying

White girls only bank on looks (which can get your far but with bad con)

Never works hard in life
Every man wants to rape her
Is at risk if she walks alone at night
People only want to breed with you to "keep the race pure"
Expected to take a beating
Never fully self-aware

I rather be seen as ugly then a sexdoll

Attached: yesgirl.jpg (933x1400, 1018K)

>tfw pretty white girl
>could commit a murder in broad daylight and walk away without anyone saying shit
>shitskins fear going near me
>mexican on the bus wouldn't reach over me to pull signal line, had to get up and walk to the other side and lean over some old nigger
>people get out of my way when I'm walking and hold doors for me
>shitskin men give me extra distance because they're scared I'll call rape on them if they touch me by accident, and the cops would take my side and beat them
Feels pretty fucking good man. I could walk into a kindergarten with an assault rifle and no one would bat an eye. Not to mention every guy trips over himself just to catch a glimpse of me and I can date any guy I want. (I don't want any of them.) Bank teller hit on me the other day, dropped spaghetti everywhere doing so. Guys completely lose their shit near me. It's hilarious.
3d are pd.
I'm a blonde white girl, so I'm pretty much worth my weight in solid gold. Universally the most desired type of woman, and a pretty and in-shape one on top of it. Easily top 0.1% attractiveness globally.

Nearly every white woman I know is shallow as hell
There's only a couple of ones I know who aren't complete bitches and my sister's one of them

because they will associate there homestowns (mostly white) as good. Your upbring is more of an important factor.

Theres better factors such as becoming a food servant/retailer

mad you don't even have the encourage to type it let alone speak it?

I take offense at that. I am a complete bitch but I'm not shallow, thank you.

>Every man wants to rape her
>Expected to take a beating
feminism hit you especially hard.

type what? orbit posts to allegedly lonely allegedly females? that's not guts. fuck you for making this world a worse place you little beta/attention whore whichever one i'm replying to.

how are you not shallow i'm curious.

I'm a redhead with huge natural tits, a tiny waist, and hips/ass like a black girl. Attractive privilege + white privilege = pretty much your pick of any man

I don't get speeding tickets. I get into places for free. I am given stuff I didn't pay for. I am hired for any job or internship. Strangers stop to help me with anything. I moved last week and not only did my guy friends rent a truck, load my stuff, and then pay movers to set it up in my apartment, but they asked for nothing in return.

Men are not garbage. They are natural fixers with a desire to rescue, and if you're at the top of the attractiveness meter (white and pretty), all you have to do is pretend to struggle at something, and a fucking stranger will come up and help you, ask for nothing in return, and leave. You get treated like gold without an expectation of anything but a smile and a few seconds of attention.

Women of color get fetishized and lusted after like a novelty, then they get dropped for a white chick real fast. Look at every black male celebrity. Bunch of light skinned wives and Beckies.

It's really, really unfair and shitty, but it's also true.

White women are beautiful but I enjoy being a latina
You should learn to love yourself, Op

What's funny is that non-white women are considered ugly and disgusting but non-white men are considered the top tier men in the world. White women are desired the world over and if a non-white man gets one he is treated like a god. Meanwhile white men are treated like garbage shit and non-white men are treated like gods. White women belong to non-white men.

There are only 500 million white women on the entire planet. In 200 years, white women are estimated to be completely bred out of the human race.

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/2284783.stm

Asian women are the most preferred tho
Even by white guys lol

I'm a blonde 9/10 and it's cunts like you that made me a race traitor and marry an asian

feminism is for whites. Minority women arent seen as pretty by most so I dont need feminism

>how are you not shallow i'm curious.
Shallowness is an extrovert/normalfag sentiment. I only care about /a/ and /lit/. I keep myself pretty because it's socially convenient and I gain a lot of benefit. It's more of a calculated tactic rather than vanity.

>they asked for nothing in return.

You honestly feel safe that there's random guys out there looking for you to be struggling to help you out? I wouldn't want to exist knowing every guy out there only wants to jackoff to me. I'm plain enough to the point where I can look like a boy with baggy clothes, sure people aren't opening doors but I'd rather they not think I'm constantly lying about something (cause I guess that's a stereotype about women? idk is that just r9k?) I dont keep up with that stuff since I'm pretty androgynous.

Jealous virgin bitch detected. Stay mad that no guy is interested in you

>5'9''

Oh, that's not too bad.

>don't associate those features with "purity" or see that as the kind of woman they would want to protect and do cutesy things with.

I could do that.

idgaf, good for you. I'm a weeb who only likes asian guys and 2D.
>blonde
Hey honey, learn english. Blonde is for women, blond is the word for men.
>huge natural tits, a tiny waist, and hips/ass like a black girl
iktf, it's called the irish condition. Meanwhile germanics are built like a fridge.
I know all the rest of those feels too. Man it's great, you look a little helpless and guys come to do whatever it is for you. I had to change a tube on my bike and some guy came over and did it for me. Or if I act like something is heavy, a guy will carry it for me. It's wonderful, a world of servants and I am the queen. I also get free stuff all the time, too.

I really wish I could find a Latina in the southwest to love with all my heart and make her feel special.
Someone to go on comfy walks with and cuddle while watching movies
>tfw that's a pipe dream

>say you're a female on Jow Forums
>instant orbiters

I think I'm going to start larping as a fembot, sounds like fun.

I love being black. If a guy doesn't want to be with me or give me a chance because of my race then I probably shouldn't be trying to get with that guy in the first place (P.S I've literally never had this happen to me). Being white honestly looks so boring to me.

You can smell the grease off this disgusting fantasizing hairy neckbeard wannabe tranny. It sounds more like everyone in your story is afraid of you because you're ugly as shit and probably obese, then you rationalize it in your head that "i'm so pretty they're afraid to look at me"

>seriously prefer brown/black women
>still say dumb racist shit all the time

What is wrong with me? I could fucking shoot myself over this, desu.

Attached: 1445895025656.jpg (728x636, 133K)

I think it's hot and frequently fret I'll marry a white guy who can't into raceplay

You don't. Only girls and /fa/ people pretend that dark skin is pretty. Most people think you just look like a man and/or are scared of you if you're a dark bitch.

I'm too ugly and would make a shit breeding sow

Oh wait you actually want to look scary and masculine? Well ok let's trade

You do realize that the few men who are interested in girls like me ONLY see me as a sex doll and half of the time they don't even think I'm good enough to be that, right?

And niggers will also do the same just to "keep the race pure" and then bounce.

9 times out of 10 you're too ugly to get a non-nigger man so obviously you're going to take a beating

black girls live in black areas so no surprise that 20% of us have been raped at some point (the number is higher than for white females and only second to native american females)

>I think it's hot and frequently fret I'll marry a white guy who can't into raceplay

Sure, but that's a bit different. I was working on something one day while talking to a qt black classmate of mine, got super frustrated and said "fucking nigger" under my breath. She didn't talk to me any more after that.

I've tried to reel it in, but I swear it's like a part of me.

Attached: 1449743626018.jpg (958x1061, 101K)

Might be worth a shot...

I am a shut-in blackbot wanting a shut-in gf to have occasional rough sex with. I make decent money, live alone, have a car, have been called attractive(recently even). Prefer asian or hispanic but race doesnt matter and your flaws might be cute, just be hygenic and not too chubby. No disc*rd.

Attached: 1502487803371.png (420x420, 7K)

haahaha

Anyway yeah just practice catching yourself and don't say things like that ever if you don't want to say it at the wrong time.

People think they can control their natural behaviors in inappropriate situations but it's harder to do than you'd think and far better just not to do the habit at all .

>I'm too ugly and would make a shit breeding sow
I hate children. Only one question, can you cook?

Sorry, I only like indian/asian guys. Good luck though friendo.

>45650208
Then why would (You) reply?
Thats right, you don't get a (You)

>People think they can control their natural behaviors in inappropriate situations but it's harder to do than you'd think

Trust me, I know.

>far better just not to do the habit at all .

Lord knows I'm trying.

I don't know I haven't done enough cooking to tell, the few things I've cooked turned out pretty well.

Anyway I have a huge pregnancy fetish but only when I'm married and I'm not + can't marry anyone from here.

Your salary at KFC does not constitute as a decent amount of money
>try again

To say good luck. It will be hard to find a gf unless you're asian here, asian guys are popular now because of kpop and anime.

>you're from here
>you are not an acceptable partner for you own marriage

>shut-in
>KFC

Huwaito piggu once again shows his ((superior)) """intellect"""

Attached: 1527168826074.jpg (840x544, 58K)

>Anyway I have a huge pregnancy fetish

I would unironically fill you up with quadroon babies.

I shouldn't be on here yes. Keep saying I'll stop browsing but haven't been able too yet

Alright fuck it, let's get married

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-21-15-29-11~01.png (1077x1920, 1.61M)

Where in the southwest?
Post your discord, user