What race are you? do you hate your own race? why?

what race are you? do you hate your own race? why?

Attached: 1495099328869.png (600x600, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dCQSLrDUNE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

White
I'm indifferent

White Euromix
Italian
I wouldn't hate my "race", guess your question was about ethnicity

>white
I don't hate anyone but the jews from keeping us from living together in peace.

>Not becoming the jew
You guys really have so much to learn

latina
I like but hate that many latina mothers baby their sons so many latino men act like children and I dislike having to deal with large families

Mixed and not the white + black kinda mixed

I don't have a race but I don't hate any races either. Not even nogs.

I like being a spic*

Native. Everyone on the reserve likes nature too much and eats too much salmon.

>Black
>Yes
I fucking hate my race because they have brain span of a tard

Be my Latina wife
We'll have 3 kids max

i dont know user, what race are you? I meant with large extended families; I want a large family of my own

>what race are you? do you hate your own race? why?
Indian (desi)

I'm indifferent
race is not a very important thing unless you are autistic

>Hispanic/Sephardi/Germanic/Saxon/Native American/Irish/Central American/Spanish/whateverthefuck
>No, I just hate Mexico as a geopolitical entity.
>Because fuck Mexico.

>what race are you
hapa
>do you hate your own race?
no, I want my people to do well but I do hate both of the sub races that make my race with a burning passion

>be brit paki
>constantly being told "go back to your own country"
>Grandad fought alongside his brothers (for Britain) during ww2
I fuckin hate Chavs and would defos smash one a cunt with a bottle a buckie

Attached: 1527014610300s.jpg (125x116, 3K)

Mixed.
No.
I'm everyone and noone

I'm Asian/White mix. Asian women need to stop fucking white men, because they keep creating mentally ill freaks like me.

Oh
I'm white
Most of my extended family isn't on speaking terms

Mixed with majority West-African heritage, specifically I am part of the Fante People, we are based in Ghana and because we are a coastal people we were middle men between European traders and the other tribes in Ghana.
I love my heritage, there are a few things from the old days that might be a bit fucked about my people but we're no longer like that, also which group of people hasn't done a few fucked up things?
Why do I love my heritage?
Because everything that I learn about it, from the old Akan religion to the history of how our language changed through time gives me a very warm homely feeling, also my Grandma is really adorable and I don't want to make her sad by not learning about our history.

Attached: gye nyame.png (238x212, 6K)

german
no were bretty gut ja

Ssh be quiet
I'll never get laid unless someone worships my whiteness

White brit here, you're better than chavs but tone down on the religious shit already

You could just centrifuge the sperm to only make hapa girls.

An Asian woman will never love you. They're the most degenerate creatures to exist.

Spanish. I like most prople.

Yea I'm a self hating white person. My dads hispanic and native american but i seem totally white. I just wish I was brown because brown people are super hot and genrtically superior. Black dudes are also super hot. White guys and girls are both pretty repulsive.

Latino even though is not really a race since you can be black, white, asian, native american, indian or arab and any mixture. It's more like a culture and it could use some serious reform so the countries are not shit.

One thing I hate most about latinos is the ignorant prideful arrogance many of them flaunt especially here in the U.S.. It's like having white trash as a majority, SAD.

Attached: 1435611639634.jpg (403x310, 16K)

latino, no i dont hate it. feels neutral

Asian
I wish I was white or hapa, i hate having the typical asian features: monolithic folds, wide apart eyes, flat-wide nose, flat face with no dimensions, squarish oval
shaped jaw. It looks especially worse on a female because these features are androgenous and belong on a male.

well that applies mostly to latino men as spic families are honestly insane where are you from?

I'm a Brazilian with light brown skin and since all our convicts are brown or black I see all brown and black men as criminals. My country is just a nasty hellhole and if you don't are malice you just end up raped, robbed and liked like those poor foreign tourists that are butchered here. I also hate fags, muslims, jews, leftists and I don't think blacks, browns and racemix should happen.

I hate Brazil and I would love nuke the entire country.

At this point I'm not looking for love
Just someone who's willing to talk back

>sub races that make my race with a burning passion
Why? Do you feel you were created from a fetish?

East coast us
Probably a dealbreaker but you miss 100% of the shots you don't take or something

You're a good paki unless you practice any subhuman abrahamic cult.

other coast, Im sorry user

White hispanic. Could be worse I guess.

Darn
Oh well
Good luck finding your future robot bf

Mulatto
Yes
Too black to be white, too white to be black

I just don't belong

Attached: 1526764936422.jpg (480x466, 48K)

White
Glad to be white desu

Attached: okay this is epic.jpg (657x488, 73K)

>Why? Do you feel you were created from a fetish?
I dont feel it, I know it, because my parents admitted it, plus people who tend to racemix tend to be bottom of the barrel trash and I blame my existance on them

Why would someone hate their own race?
it's not like all the people in race x are bad and all in y are good, there's good and bad in all races.
I love being Fante... although I am gay and I doubt my family in Ghana would be happy about that...
My immediate family accepts me though.

Black (Caribbean)

It varies from indifferent to disappointed

>what race are you
Human
>do you hate your own race
Yes
>why
Because people are vile creatures they get off on the suffering of others, the commit unparralled sin and are a parasite on our planet

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x205, 14K)

Being Hapa is literally hell. I just want a pure Asian wife

>islam
>subhuman
If that was true , explain why Hulk is muslim now

Attached: strong-men-arent-just-the-ones-with-big-muscles-the-3054284.png (500x444, 77K)

>they get off on the suffering of others
it's really fun and even more so it's satisfying to feel something once you do it, you should try it.

not that girl but are you that Ny user always looking for a gf?

Everyday I contemplate giving into the hypocracy and murdering other humans for their crimes

Dont think ill ever go through with it, but I am hoping for all your deaths

Nope
Wrong end of the seaboard

Khalkha. No I do not hate my race.

jewish
seen as white
indifferent about it

what state are you in anyway?

white
yes white women are all sluts and white guys are either spergs or hyperdouchebags

SC
I've seen like one female in my state anyways

funny, I will likely love to nc or tn by the beginning of next year

is Jow Forums the most diverse board?

dont come here it fucking sucks.

Move to*

Oh cool
What for?
Work or school?

its trashy where I am

The average hapa looks 10X better than the average asian. I don't what you're smoking.

why the fuck would you think moving to NC would change that???? go to fucking oregon or california or something

>is Jow Forums the most diverse board?
probably
I wish people didn't hate themselves just because they're a certain race...

I quite like the south, although I have been considering Wyoming or Montana. They are beautiful states and sparsely populated. I already live in California.

Looks don't matter when you have the brain of a hapa

Yeah I can understand that
My mother wants to move somewhere as uncrowded as Montana
I like it here but I couldn't live anywhere more crowded

Jewish. Loving it. It is truly great to run the world.

>50% celt, 25% germanic, 25% chink
>i blame the chink part for my horrid myopia which seems to be getting worse every year, but aside from that, I'm pretty content. have always been mediocre academically, but I'm able to treat animals with kindness and my dick's average size so it balances out.

Attached: pepe_glasses.jpg (655x527, 49K)

Chinese, but born in Canada

I used to be really proud of my ethnicity until I actually visited China. My fucking countrymen have ruined everything. There's almost no trace of the old civilization left in China, and anything that does remain gets treated like shit. The Great Wall, for example. There is a small part that has been reconstructed, somewhat unfaithfully using concrete etc, for tourists to take pictures. Most of the Ming wall is in a state of severe disrepair and is being used by peasants as construction material. We shit all over Medieval Europeans for disassembling Roman monuments but at least Europeans learned not to do that five hundred years ago. And don't even get me started on the hivemind approach to everything or Chinese society's complete lack of a morals or love for anything other than money. Also Chinese people are largely extremely boring. If you ask people what their hobbies are, they'll say "sleeping", "playing PUBG", "watching dramas" or something vapid like that. You may interrupt and say "but what about Hong Kong and Taiwan?", to which I would say that they're creations of Britain and Japan, respectively.

I got back to Canada and became Canadian so goddamn fast. I used to get offended when people criticized China or Chinese people but I feel now like a lot of that criticism is deserved.

>Looks don't matter when you have the brain of a hapa
Only half a ching chong won't have the twitch bitches typing kappa
and a halfy whitey will make some bitches swoon
but only because he got the brain of a killer goon
he's a hapa, Be careful cause him you gotta dodge
He's a hapa, getting angry he's ganna pull the next Elliot Rodge
he's a hapa, be careful cause him you gotta dodge
he's a hapa, got his zooming past bullets flying like Elliot Rodge
(Beat for the rap: youtube.com/watch?v=-dCQSLrDUNE )

White.

No I love it. Best package of genetic traits on average

>got his zooming past
should be "He's a hapa, his car zooming past bullets flying like Elliot Rodge"

Beaner
I'm alright with it i like the close family thing but i hate how every spic has a nasty ass home

I hate everyone. Every race has their own shortcomings mostly stemming from pride or other mental short comings that can easily be overcome.

Attached: 1471654362295.jpg (564x428, 53K)

oh white btw, forgot to ad that in post.

Quadroon. It's interesting to let people guess where I'm from.

White. I hate that white guilt has become so prevalent recently

south pajeet
no
because self hate is degenerate

are you sc user? I live in one of the major cities of California, its really stressful being around a lot of people

>because self hate is degenerate
get the fuck off this board

Yes
I live in a city of a thousand
Went to a high school with 1600 students
The major city has about 80k

I think Asian girls look good, but our kid would be hapa anyway

i'm khhv cunt

just get surgery dipshit

I'm white. I don't hate my own race, and I can't say I truly hate any race. I've met tons of people from all different races and the one thing I've noticed is that they're all the same cookie cutter piece of shit person on the inside.

I play a lot of soccer though and I'll say Mexicans and Saudis specifically are huge faggots when they play sports. Every other race/nationality is cool

Hispanic, I loathe it because I can't even fucking understand more than 1% of Spanish and because I'm pale as fuck I always have to hear the term "gringo" whenever I'm somewhere that has a lot of other hispanics.
God I wish I was British.

Spic. But not the stereotypical one. I'm so-so about my race.

learn spanish it's easy as shit

Asian

Don't hate my race. But I don't look asian women that date outside their race. So much so I prefer whites or latinas.

I'm a phone poster sorry

I have the memory of a rock when it comes to other languages.
Why am I like this.

Attached: wakagasp.png (98x128, 21K)

wow epic dude fuck origneoal

mostly Mapuche
no, in fact I admire their lifestyle before the Spaniards fucked the living shit out of them

thats really small! Ideally I would like to live very far away from the majority of the population. 1600 student high school is still pretty large

black
no
i don't like to mentally cuck myself

watch some spanish tv with eng sub and pick up shit like you do jap words

they have a few cartoons that /co/ likes i think

>tfw native american
>hated by people on the reserve and on the internet

I don't hate natives but I am ashamed to be one. People just assume I'm white online unless I tell them.

>other coast, Im sorry user
Can you be my gf please