What does r9k think about good old Chucks?

What does r9k think about good old Chucks?

Attached: ct_ox_black_2015_2.jpg (1440x1080, 194K)

Pretty /fa/ is you're wearing high tops, although they're uncomfortable as fuck. Chuck IIs solve the problem, though, as do the Chuck 70s.

I have highs and they are really fucking uncomfy. I think i'll get a pair of lows next. Maybe in white, not sure though.

I had a female friend give me fashion advice to try and attract women in the first place.

Step 1: Lose the Newbalance 623s and don't replace them with 624s. These things are apparently pussy repellent but I had been wearing them, in one form or another, since Grade 6

Step 2: Cuck Taylors. Low cut or high kicks are both equally good. I stole my brother's high kicks but found that they were difficult to get on and off, so I bought the low cuts. They're great for driving and very stylish, also very durable, but don't wear them if you plan to walk more than a mile in any given 4-hour period.

Thanks to this (among other bits of advice), I find girls checking me out more. Now to deal with the autism.

Loser ass white bois who can't cop Js or some Nikes.

I like them a lot, but recently the quality has seemed to have gone to shit. I have a pair of high tops and bottom of the shoe is starting to come apart after less than 6 months. It pisses me off some much. I've had others that have lasted years until their practically skeleton shoes that did'nt have the bottom coming apart. Idk man.

Attached: 1526574201239.gif (526x495, 329K)

I have never owned a pair of chucks.

Why are they uncomfortable?

you got fake ones then. mine have been going strong for nearly a year

Don't care to wear them myself, but my gf looks adorable in them.

They are my first pair as well and i haven't worn them that often yet so i can't really tell why they are. They just are. I'm used to wearing sneakers only and there is just a big difference. They are heavier, bulkier, harder to move in etc.

I actually find them pretty comfy. They're really nice shoes, too.

Mostly I wear them because you're not supposed to wear (visible) socks with sneakers, so high top chucks are a great way to get around that.

I bet plenty of dindus really believe this.

i always wear them, its the last part of my youth im desperately clinging on to

Attached: IMG_20170112_175524681.jpg (2592x1456, 1.91M)

I actually have noticed this too. Back in like 2007 it would take over a year for my converse to get ruined and they only cost 39.99 back then. Now I pay 55 and they last like 6-8 months.

>not wearing yeezy's
nice try, cracker

>poor white boi with no /fa/ detected

Attached: DRXkkeLU8AEJFcB.jpg (800x1200, 201K)

>What does r9k think about good old Chucks?
I like them, but they weren't as comfortable as clamshelled adiddas.

Attached: adidas-superstar-white-camo.jpg (800x720, 116K)

I really like mine, this one grey pair has lasted me over 2 years so far. I'm looking to get a few new colors once I have some spending money.

Attached: shoes.jpg (686x712, 164K)

>yeezy's
>Assdidas shit
No thank you.

Attached: e774f3ec0c7b26961234570eb710f408.jpg (500x647, 59K)

this user herejust got some grey ones to replace my green ones, not as clean as yours though but still looking good

>want to buy a pair of Vans thinking that since skaters use them, they must be comfortable and they don't look terrible
>literally the most uncomfortable piece of shit, the sole feels like it's filled with lead

Talk about shitting all over my expectations.

They have no arch support

I haven't noticed this with my Converse, I bought them in 2011 and they've seen moderate use. Still fine. But I did buy a pair of Newbalance shoes back in August of 2017. These things used to last me a long ass time (my record is almost 4 years), but my current pair is already looking kind of ratty. Haven't been doing anything I don't normally do, if anything I've been inside more, and they are already as worn as my old ones were at 2-3 years of moderate to heavy use.

get the lightweight vans, they're probably what you're looking for

>they must be comfortable
The only comfortable skating shoes where during the early/mid 2000's like the fat audios. dc, osiris type shoes.

Attached: 43637.jpg (700x700, 73K)

>overpriced ridiculous-looking puffy meme shoes are cool

You shit-brains really will buy whatever your favorite basketball players and rappers tell you to lol

>puffy meme shoes
Spoken like a poor cuck who has never worn a pair in his life. Maybe one day you can save enough at your McJob to get a pair of comfy He Got Games in August, sweetie.

Attached: 49969fda2a6418721d77aab132927593--jordans-girls-womens-jordans-shoes.jpg (640x634, 104K)

I wear these shoes because I find them comfortable. If I didn't, I wouldn't wear them.

They're the most comfortable athletic shoes I've ever worn in my life. I've run miles and miles at a stretch in them, hiked on trails, worn them while lifting, cycling, everything.

I never missed the arch support. YMMV.

are you talking about lows or highs? Because i really can't understand how people think highs are comfy

Low tops. I didn't find the high tops to be THAT uncomfortable for just knocking about in, but for exercise the lows are much better. Running in high tops is really uncomfortable; they pinch around the ankle bone and the front of that area too.

Imagine being mindcucked enough to think it's reasonable to spend $150+ on a pair of shoes just because you saw a famous person wear them and other brainwashed morons will make fun of you if you don't.

The absolute state of dindus.

Attached: the-negro-is-indolent-and-lazy-im-like-che-guevara-21870481.png (500x354, 40K)

Nmds and ub's, eqt's and pretty much anything adidas is where your moneys worth jordans suck i have a couple pair jordan 1's are ok tho

>paying 150
I don't pay retail price, sweetie. Maybe if you got out more you'd know Footlocker isn't the only place to shop.
Adidas can blow me, senpai. Retro 1-8 and 11-13 will always look and feel better.

Attached: ary0cqkyosy5kypkpfzg.jpg (728x1024, 240K)

I love em' but man does the fucking quality suck, just after 5-6 months the front and top busts out, and after those are done, the whole frame and sole fall apart.

Why can't I get a 11.5 US size from 2005? They were built like a brick back then.

Overpriced, uncomfortable and poorly made. Every pair I've had has worn out in less than a year.

i have them and wear them. they're the basic bitch for guys shoes but at least they aren't autistic so that's good enough for me (or...are they considered autistic now?)

I think they are for everyone. You see normies and robots wearing them alike

They are cool but at the same time its like wearing red plaid to a punk show. Its like the first step to trying to make an alternative identity for yourself so everyone does it. They are the most on the nose cool show of all time and they are really impractical for most things. In the winter they blow because they dont hold heat at all. They are terrible for running because they are flat and dont absorb and force so its going straight to your bones. They cost a bit more than average shoes yet they rip up and get dirty super fast.

I wear hiking boots most of the time now except when Im doing sports. Way happier foot wise.

I prefer Sneeds

Always gotta have hightops, lace them as high as low tops and fold down. Got so many nods from teachers cuz that was cool in the 80s according to them.

do you have a pic that can illustrate what you mean? cant really imagine how that would look

>tfw size 8 shoe
GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK

Attached: 1409037901084.jpg (900x900, 142K)

Nah I'm naked and in bed and my chucks are in the basemeny, but you don't fully lace them, like tie it to where it'd be tied on a low and fold the hightop part down outwards.

Unironically bought some today

Attached: Chadverse.jpg (1879x844, 918K)

I like em but honestly Adidas boost are just so much more comfortable but lack this classic look Chuck's have

i'm an 11. any and every shoe i wear makes me look like i have clown shoes on

can relate, why are there no shoes for us freak-of-nature foot people?

>He didn't get the leather ones

>tfw size 8 shoe
Cheapest shoe size. You might be lucky enough to get free pairs since that's the size that most companies send out to retailers for free (or at least it used to be wen I worked retail).

>put foot in shoe
>feel cockroach in between toes
>squish

try size 13

>the feet-dick rule doesn't even apply

It's my fetish.

originolly

Yes, I find them too slender for my feet, pinky toes get the pounding. I don't know how those 70s NBA players were able to use these inside the court.

never had a problem with chucks before, i've been wearing them all my life whether they were high or low or some kind of collab

want to try and get a pair of the golf le fleurs, they seem neat, but the monochrome ones, not the first or third iterations

Bought some All Star 2 hightops last year. Barely wore them. Tried them on last week and it rained. My left foot got soaked. Turns out these rarely worn chucks had a broken seam in the sole. I was pissed. They were still really white too. I'll never buy them again. Stan smiths and killshots forever. Converse is for kids.