There are literal NEETs on this board at this very moment

>there are literal NEETs on this board at this very moment
How do you people live with yourselves?

Attached: woah.png (644x800, 15K)

By making 'wakey wagie' threads and posting smug pepes so they can feel like they're not at THE bottom of the barrel.

t. ragey wagey

Attached: 1456088651077.jpg (1140x599, 104K)

I've been a neet for the whole month of May, I'm trying to get a job but nobody wants to hire a white male

Attached: 1502469519212.jpg (619x453, 26K)

>wanting to work
Nigga what

See what I mean?

This guy probably feels much better now because he thinks he got to me (and that I'm a wagie)

My parents invested so much time, money, and energy into me only for me to squander it. I had so much moral and practical instruction and was indulged and my parents put me first. Never was in a daycare or even really needed babysitters and never had student loans either. Yet I go out of my way to not have to deal with the world normally. I help in other ways. Do you have any advice? People get pissed at me because they think I squandered it all and I don't like their accusations.

>cant go to college without money
>need a job to get money
>cant get a job without experience
>cant get experience without a job

Attached: 1527031640396.png (700x700, 658K)

>How do you people live with yourselves?
I wake up, do whatever I want and then go to sleep.
it's a shame that wageslaves can't, not unless they're self-employed.

I made a little over 3 million off memecoin so I just enjoy the NEET life.
Feels good man.

>not unless they're self-employed.
This. Self-employment is best of both worlds.

working distracts me from how shit life is, I like working so I don't become depressed

It's a joke newfag. Being NEET sucks unless you're loaded.

No it doesn't. You can drive random places and explore. You can experiment on yourself medically and experiment on your brain and see what things do to you.

Dogecoin? What the fuck isn't that like 1 cent for 30,000

>I don't like their accusations
But you deserve them. Here is some advice - if you don't think people don't like you, that generally means you don't like yourself. You'll always be better off trying to make yourself into a person that you like, rather than trying to accept yourself as someone you don't like (i.e. a NEET).

To the fullest of course. Wake up nice and early and enjoy coffee while listening to chirp chirp birbs on my porch, it's a nice grounding ritual that steels my mind for the coming day. Then I mozy into th kitchen and prepare a heavy breakfast. Something with a lot of fats to keep me going. I never check the news because it dulls the mind, it is created to neuter the minds of people, get them bogged down on unimportant details. Instead I like to read poetry or do some mental drafting of the next chapter in my book. I jot down any really good ideas in my notebook and then go for a walk to the gym. A strong mind is first built on a strong body, hence the importance of nutrition and training. I return home after a couple hours, unless I feel like chilling in the sauna and speaking with fellow neets. At home we bring out the big guns,advancing the arts, sciences, and philosophy. I try to limit myself to 4 hours because the law of diminishing returns is a bitch, but somedays I just get so absorbed in a project the sun is down by the time I notice. I feel bad for the wagies' gfs so I like to brighten their day occasionally and give them a quick fuck or two. Never enough to actually make her a full time gf but it's not hard to manage a small harem of 5 or 6 and smash while the cuckie is slaving away for Shekelburg.

Attached: hoes gotta go, neet cum pickup service.jpg (1000x698, 141K)

>working distracts me from how shit life is
the absolute current state of wagies

Attached: 1505229178249.jpg (258x245, 12K)

They don't live, though. They're basically on the same level as sponges or coral

Don't you have any sense of agency? Do you really need a taskmaster holding your hand? I imagine you on a day off just laying in bed staring at the ceiling.
>w-what do I do
>should i get out of bed
>no one is directing me
>i feel so undistracted by how shit life is :'c

>They don't live, though. They're basically on the same level as ants or bees
See, I can compare you to an animal as well, only my comparison is more accurate.

>this thread
wage cucks are pathetic.

Attached: 1501701606903.png (742x721, 12K)

TICK TOCK NEETcuck, YOUR TIME IS COMING SOON.

Attached: neetcucks.png (1470x668, 922K)

>1 cent for 30,000
It's 103 usd for 30k actually.

I work an easy overnight job and make $14/hr. Its not bad, i can work 7 hours for 4 nights and still have most of every day I work plus the three off days to do whatever i want.

Attached: 0cf5fca8-8e7c-11e7-80c6-9add52f1daa4.jpg (700x395, 58K)

I was a neet for 7 and half years, only stopped because I was being threatened with dead end jobs and a life of poverty as consequence.

So, as it was inevitable that I had to "do something", a scholar such as myself started university, one of the best at that. The simple wageslave minds of my family were satisfied and they even started to praise me, despite me still not working.

Now I get to enjoy relative leasure, meet a few beautiful girls apart from the neet girlfriend I've found me from my neet days and have better prospects at finding a job in the future than I'd have if I followed normalfag orders and worked dead end jobs from then on.

Take out a loan you fucking autist. If you have diagnosed autism and not lazy ass meme autism you'll get disability grants out the ass plus whatever supports you need (comfy room without normies in it for exams, etc). Even by this board's standards you're shiftless. What's your plan? Shame your parents with your burden until they get too old to pay your freight then suicide? You only get one life and you're wasting yours like this. Spend day after day watching the same stupid Japanese cartoons posting excuses on some anonymous message board out into the void. At least people who stand on street corners yelling gibberish go outside and meet people. Fucking sad.

That morning coffee will kill your nutrition of that "hearty breakfast" (which is just some meme cereal in reality)

>gets to neet for 10 years
>now has to go do what you have been doing for years
>wagies think they're on top
lmao

Beautiful user. Amazing.

Attached: 1500385437077.png (350x350, 114K)

Am I a NEET if i'm on summer break?

>tfw (illusion of) security master race
>tfw I shitpost 24/7 and get paid for it
>tfw I'm literally making money while mocking the NEETs in their wageslave threads

Pro tip for any NEETs reading, Just because your best case scenario job prospect is McDonald's doesn't mean everyone's is.

Attached: 5RgJAyycMDWhYctQt8rE2DKk_1UTC3IOhLkZpPIuIik.jpg (640x625, 134K)

Not even close, sonny boy.

Attached: 1510754075563.jpg (500x500, 30K)

Honest question, why think of such elaborate lies? Why not just say you're happy instead of reminding yourself of how awful your life is by listing off dozens of things you never do or have done?

But I'm living the NEET lifestyle.

Part of NEET is "not in education." Summer break would imply you're still in a school system, just on break. So no.

woooooooooooooow, a whole month
That's not being a NEET. That's just being in between jobs.

You're just getting a taste. The neet lifestyle starts after you've been neet for at least 12 months and even then you're rookie.

Attached: 1516396005945.jpg (177x87, 7K)

>That's just being in between jobs.
Almost every NEET will have to get a job at some point. Is one of your criteria for being a NEET having never had a job?

>>working distracts me from how shit life is, I like working so I don't become depressed
that's funny, when I was working it focused my attention directly on how shitty life was. Because I was literally always either at work (and doing something I hated, wishing I didn't have to be at work) or I was dreading the approach of work the next morning. It made me more depressed because there wasn't a minute of the day where I didn't have my mind on work.

You can't distract yourself from stress and awfulness with something that's awfully stressful.

so what would we call somebody who has had jobs but is currently living the NEET life?

Well I would call them a NEET, but the other user says they're just "in between jobs", so that's why I asked.

No. Only meant that one month without a job/not in school does not qualify one for being a NEET. A month, or even a couple of months, without a job/school is incredibly common. NEET means something more than that.
Personally, I feel that you have to not actively be looking for a job to be a NEET, but that's me.

wagie on hiatus

Attached: 1522174239926.jpg (396x385, 31K)

Because it's better than being a normie faggot wageslave like you, give Mr Shecklestien my regards, wagie.

Attached: 1526490875569.jpg (253x229, 48K)

Hes working at McDonalds while everyone else moved on to comfy jobs

Boy this board sure has fallen with the influx of basedboys and normal's.

Attached: buff nazi pepe.jpg (491x315, 37K)

>that image
BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
poor poor NEETcucks.
Your time is coming.

there's no such thing as a comfy job user. The features that all jobs share are what make them anti-comfy.
>shit, gotta wake up and get wo work on time or I'll get in trouble
>shit, I have assignments to do and deadlines they have to be finished by, if I don't finish them on time, or don't do well enough, I'll be in trouble
>shit, I have normie co-workers that talk to me and look down on me. Can't just tell em to fuck off though, then I'd lose my job. Have to put up with em every day
et cetera. The defining feature of having a job is having responsibilities, and responsibilities are what makes life awful.

Kill yourself cuckold. Blacks don't deserve to live.

Attached: 1417309000477_lc_galleryImage_Tyson_Fury_right_in_actio.jpg (574x375, 65K)

>Blacks don't deserve to live.
triggered whitoid
Guess which race is currently having more children, the virgin whitoids or the chad black people.

Guess which race is currencurrently having more children: humans or ants?

Attached: image.jpg (519x640, 76K)

>niggers
>chad
Chad is by definition ,white.

Attached: 1510560682_s1rkd3ckcrjxgswh3d7a.jpg (600x327, 23K)

black "men" bwah hahaha black faggots

Attached: gorgeous-black-shemale-anal-fucked-by-white-guy_01.jpg (640x360, 26K)