Are you the devil /robots/ ?

youtube.com/watch?v=2ldWU4tMgmc

are you the devil /robots/ ?
jones says you incels are satans fuckbois

Attached: AJ6.png (531x433, 349K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2uKxEoQQiSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Robots are not the same as incels you fucking newfag.

Attached: 1508346074073.jpg (363x301, 48K)

prove it to me show me your benis and the pictures of your gf

Attached: aj14.jpg (1920x1080, 130K)

he's getting fat, right?

They definitely already profile us. Be careful robots, maybe check out Jow Forums to find out how to dodge the feds.

Jones is the worst kind of shill, he will say anything brings him money, true or not.

just a little baby fat bro

same old normie take on the every shooting "they just couldn't get pussy".

the thing is it's basically true, it's just true for reasons different from what normal fags see it as

This guy's a fucking riot.
Basically
>incels can be easily profiled
>have nazi/communist symbols on them, wear trenchcoats
>nazi/communist symbol = satanism?
>first he says that if you, a parent I assume, can identify such a child in your offspring's school, you gotta take them out of the school
>incels don't know how to pick up chicks; says that no girl wants to hang out with a weirdo
>suggests that desperate males hookup with a waitress in the middle of a divorce (lmao)
>incels need to be ostracized (redundant)
>incels are beta faggots that need their shits pushed in by their fathers/authority figure/a "real" man (Jones call this a rite-of-passage that has been effectively destroyed by the left)
>incels are metrosexual narcissists with "pseudo-autism" and high IQ
>blames vidya, if only marginally

Basically, if you're an incel, you need to have fist fight with your Dad, because pain will teach you to grow a pair. Other wise you'll be a metrosexual Nazi communist satanist metrosexual cock-chugger.

youtube.com/watch?v=2uKxEoQQiSQ

>listening to Alex Jones talk
>without the official soundtrack playing in the back

wouldn't it be funny if everyone started to think these incels and shooters were on his supplements and maybe that's what pushed them over the edge?

this is awesome finally some real news

how the fuck do you get laid
like I don't want to shoot everyone but jesus christ it's painful everyday getting rejected by society

WHY DO PEOPLE WANT TO GIVE US SHIT WHY FUCK

dude is a brainlet supreme

doesn't even fact check the shit that comes out of his mouth

>usually white
>shows pictures of two non-white dudes

Attached: 1499652725458.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

He's pretty spot on actually. Aside from the Satanist shit lol

I see what he's saying about the satanism shit but imo the generational gap and the extremely rapid change of culture makes this type of personality virtually impossible to decipher for someone that is over the age of like 40

robots don't have gfs but they don't want gfs cause they don't have emotions.

Ugly = Terrorist

LOL

ahhhh shit

never thought i'd see the day. And, this Texas honky tonk Texas fag is the one to do it

>satan is a incel.

my dad disowned me basically cause he thought i was a fag cause i was too ugly to get women,

you'd think that level of fighting with your dad would make me an Apex Chad

This whole thing makes me glad i bailed on the Conspiracy shit years ago though,

Now i am officialy pro gun banning too

That sounds pretty funny, as well as sad. Mind posting the story, user?

Alex Jones is a CIA nigger that has an unending cocklust for shekels. Nothing new.

They are trying their hardest to pivot this whole witch hunt into a gun grab. They literally cannot stray from identity politics, it's like they are forced to use the same old tired shtick by an invisible hand.

Attached: incelpewdiepie.png (1920x1080, 1.77M)

dad calls me up, age 23, was wrapping up college, hadnt seen him in person in about 6 years since our once a month visits had stopped. he was pretty much a stranger to me, but we were kind of trying to stay in touch, but not really.

anyways so he calls me up:

"What the fuck is your problem user?!" young me: "Huh, what do you mean?" He sort of goes into this rant, like Jones vid, kindah. Says "You never Had a girlfriend in high school, you never had a date, you never had a girlfriend in college. Are you Gay?!"

Now, no one had seriously accused me of being gay as an insult since high school, and it's been a few years. So, i am kind of thrown off. And, they i start laughing, like super hard, uncontrollably. Realizing this is one of those after school TV special type moments where your parent accuses you of being gay.

Anyways so he says "whats so funny?!"

And, i say "GOD, i wish i was gay, it would be a 1,000 times less embarrassing than what i am"

him: "what the fuck do you mean?"

me: "im too ugly to get a girl friend, every girl i tried to ask out in high school and college rejected me. The last woman i tried to ask out told me i was the ugliest man that she'd ever seen in her life, and she was insulted i was trying to speak to her, let alone think she would go out with someone as ugly as i am"

Him: "(long pause) i dont want to talk to you anymore, (hangs up)" (long time ago)

I can only assume he did think i was actually gay, and was calling to disown me for being a fag, and learning the truth, well, how you gonna explain to people your kid is too ugly to get anyone, well he got that ugly face from you. Last i heard, he pretends i dont exist

based tbqhfampaitachi

Attached: thegabbieshow_24_5_2018_23_54_9_787.jpg (640x640, 84K)