Drug thread

What are you smoking/shooting/snorting today (or any other day)
What drugs have you tried?
Favourite drug/strain?
Are drugs legal where you live?
How do you acquire your drugs?

Myself im enjoying some sour diesel and occasionally a stamp or 2 of LSD with my friends.

Attached: a7Dqqzw_700b.jpg (420x420, 29K)

Nothing today. Injected dilaudid last Friday, but my dealer ran out. I binge on opiates from time to time, I was on them all last week. Now I'm clean until I find more. Yay....

I extracted dopamine from my priso- I mean patients brain and am currently injecting it into myself

scraping my pipes for resin because im a poorfag and want to feel something

Nothing. I'm a non functioning unemployed cannabis addict.

Adderall 20mg
weed
yes
doctor
been thinking of trying lsd

Been there and done that.

>what drugs are you guys doing?
>smoking "lmao dude weed"

weed is gay user
gonna get spun as hell and then go pickup on some killer dark, so that I can smoke it and plunge myself back down into the comfort of the void

Attached: 15272095927311414121461.jpg (2560x1440, 1.37M)

What's the high like desu?

amphetamines are alright. it makes me super talkative, lowers inhibitions to make me comfortable with social interaction. I'm usually a super autist but meth disguises me as a norman who can converse easily (but sometimes it makes me talk way too much)

heroin is my favorite. makes everything ok, wraps me like a warm comfy blanket, and nodding out is like you stop existing. Nothing is better than that, imo. can't wait to go pick up more later

these days just alcohol once or twice a week.(30 years old)

tried: weed. shrooms, dxm, ketamine, mdma, speed, nitrous, opium, coke, meth/ice.

my favorites used to be shrooms as a young teen. then mdma and ketamine when i was in early 20s. i was binging on those two almost weekly at parries.then occasionally smoking meth for a more intense buzz by around 24. by about 28 i just stopped giving a shit and stopped with the drugs. its been around two years since i took anything.

Has anyone here ever tried PCP? if so care to share the story? Bathsalts too.

>Muh drugs
>I'm deep for using le drugs
Only niggers do drugs

Attached: This+pepe+is+from+the+ultra+rare+series+_8bd6019b0afdb448718350dd07d3a7b6.jpg (334x750, 40K)

i think I've done pcp. i was told it was meth but meth has never made me hallucinate after a few hits. this stuff I thought was meth had me seeing all kinds of really fucked up, horrific creatures and I eventually called the police, convinced that there were men breaking in my house to stab me to death

Would not recommend/10 desu

You don't get out much, do you friend

Attached: 3242342526.png (450x452, 315K)

Nope you fucking normalcuck. Never post here again.

Back in high school some guy said he'd give me some PCP but looking back on it now I think it was PCE or something but it was a liquid and i dipped the end of a cigarette into it, then smoked the cigarette.
i ended up seeing some weird shit, like weird black creatures and heard shit too. i ended up hiding in my closet and punching the closet door.
after a while of the hallucinations not stopping i popped a 2 bars to try and calm down and passed out after a bit.
kinda sucked desu 'cause it made me freak out and wasted some xans.

always wanted to try heroine, but my christian friends from school all said i would get addicted :(

Try huffing rubber cement or gasoline. It's fun.

Ive tried xans but i always thought they were boring as fuck, there was so much hype about them but you dont really notice anything until a day or two later when you have zero memory of what happened after you took them aside from what an ass you made of yourself and what your friends say you did.

Would you recommend huffing? Gasoline or rubber cement sounds fun.

Tried gasoline, didnt work. Dont want to push my luck in the brain damage department

The closest thing to a non-doctor-prescribed drug I have/take is green tea. I make mine real strong, so the calming effect is strong. It really can help, and it's possible to OD on it.