"Don't worry, Mr. user. I'll stick it in the right place this time... Just trust me and sit tight...

>"Don't worry, Mr. user. I'll stick it in the right place this time... Just trust me and sit tight, I'm a qualified nurse after all..."
What would you do?

Attached: 1519846065065_0.jpg (714x1000, 172K)

stick it in the right place

Feel her boobies.

Worth it as long as her boob pressed on my hand like that.

youre going to kill me you dumb slut im fucking anemic

Nurses never normally have difficulty finding my veins and I'm easy to bleed. Poke away but please be gentle.

Her technique is fucking awful, missing a vein for a vacutainer is fucking impossible, she must suck as a nurse

Attached: 1502566531366.png (960x924, 373K)

I've been told multiple times my veins are off excellent quality

Hope the milky goddess is injecting me with cyanide, so I can end my miserable existence with a firm cock.

Attached: trapped-sim-57b22aa4b702e.jpg (475x475, 94K)

I want her to jerk me off in those gloves.

>tfw no milky nurse gf

Oh god I just got so squeamish looking at that picture and knowing she has no fucking idea what she's doing I'd probably start crying.

I think incompetent nurses are pretty cute. Hopefully I get killed by one someday.

after the second miss I would have walked out

very unprofessional

I'm not a squeamish pussy bitch so I wouldn't be scared or anything. Might be getting a little annoyed at her unprofessional behavior though she if she keeps fucking up I'd request someone else.

No problem cutie. When we're done here, how about I take you out someplace nice?

When I was 5, I needed to go to the hospital for some shit and the nurse missed my vein at least 8 times.
Still ain't a giant pussy afraid of needles though.

At least shes trying to get it in the vein, had a nurse miss it and not even notice until it was too late.

Dude I'm fucking terrified of needles. If she needed to jab me more than once I would've jumped up and walked out.

I unironically has this happen to me during a blood drive in high school

>go through the screening process
>it's a clearly competent and experienced doctor walking me through and explaining everything, felt very comfortable
>told me about doing a double red cell donation, more complicated procedure but I would also miss more class time, and fuck school
>sure, why not
>get over to the table
>doctor leaves, and some dumbass bimbo nurse comes up, probably still in training, and starts jamming needles in my arm
>too autistic and nervous to say anything
>she finally gets it, starts draining blood
>doctor comes back over to inspect her work
>"Stacy, that's not a blood vessel."
that was the last thing I heard before I passed out and woke up 20 mins later. never donated blood after that.

hopefully it's an aphrodisiac and they are actually demons who want to rape me to death

I would keep going, mostly because I also suck at puncturing veins and qt unprofessional nurse.

>inb4 she punctures a nerve and I can't move my thumb anymore

I had a nurse do that to me, she was a rookie and they needed arterial blood for an exam. Poked my arm like 5 times and even swirled the needle under my skin trying to fish out an artery. Sounds horrible but I didn't hurt that much for some reason.

Something similar happened to me when I was donating blood a few years ago.

She stuck the damn needle in one of the smallest veins in my arm, which caused the blood to flow at a very slow pace. She returned some time later and seemed confused as to why the blood bag wasn't full.

She then proceeded to remove the needle and stick it in another vein, but at the wrong angle. She then called another nurse over, who decided that it would be a good idea to rotate the needle around in my vein for 40 seconds or so.

I haven't donated blood since then.

Attached: 1502437743063.jpg (960x935, 53K)

I was in the hospital for about a week this year, and they took blood from me several times a day. After about 4 days or so, they had a hard time finding a spot they haven't already poked, so it took them several tries to find a vein. It always pissed me off, especially when they did it at like 3 in the morning and it took like 4 or 5 tries just to get it right.