How ugly are you?

how ugly are you?
has anyone ever actually straight up called ugly or any word that describes you that way?
Is you ugliness the reason you don't have a gf/bf?

For me, ive never had anyone call me ugly people have described me average at worst (like 5/10 rating).
I don't think my looks have affected me in not getting a gf I think its more of the way how I don't do well in social situations.

Attached: 1524232954687.jpg (506x667, 42K)

I've never been called ugly but I get called "cute" and "femme" occasionally. Honesty really pisses me off because I'm not a degenerate tranny.

I'm pretty ugly and I have some facial scarring and severe body scarring.

i'd probably be 6/10 if i didnt have pirate teeth

i feel warmth every time when they say to me that i look like a girl or when they mistake me for a girl, it's pleasant, i can understand that some people go pretty far to feel the validation...

People walk up to me in public places occasionally and ask me to move away because I'm ruining their photos. I can't help but feel like they are saying that because I'm ugly.

I have been called unattractive indirectly multiple times.

1) Standing in a circle with 4 other boys in 5th grade, one of the other boys asks "which one of us is the best looking?" The girl walks up to me first and as she lightly pushes me out of the circle, she says "user... no".

2) In 9th or 10th grade, me and another guy are talking to two girls. The girl asks us if she thinks they are ugly, and I say "I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings." They laugh and say "oh don't worry about that, your opinion can't hurt anyone's feelings." This is paraphrasing but it was very obvious at the moment that they meant I was too ugly for my opinion to hold any weight.

3) I'm at a friend's house and he video calls some girl, and shows her my face. She bursts out laughing and says "he looks like an egg".

I don't get called ugly to my face, but I get called ugly online (when I post my face obv).
A lot of my ugly face is how fat I am but I think even losing weight and taking care of my face would raise my value by maybe two points.

Yeah I was bullied when I was 13-15 by other ugly kids, Never chads. Im Ok looking I've hooked up with girls before and had Sex once. Girls have said im cute plenty of times never hot though. Idk. I know im not chad but I feel like things could be worse.

Attached: 1527180226579.jpg (889x2048, 125K)

im better now but when i was younger i was a lot heavier and had bad acne and was just unattractive in general. i was at target and stopped by the water fountain to grab a drink. a little boy who was holding his moms hand pointed to me and said something like 'wow mommy that man is really ugly' and i wanted to kms. the lady turned red and just said sorry and left but it hit me how ugly i was. fuck just thinking about it makes me want to cry a little

Whenever I post a picture of myself on the internet I always get a person saying "wow, this guy looks like a school shooter". As for comments in real life, I've had women screaming when they turn around and see my face.

It's a sad life to live.

user please say you are joking.

originooo

Well look who I found does not belong in this site. Could you please remove your normie ass.

I felt sad after reading the last one

Older women like to hit on me for some reason. I wonder why. They're always awkward about it so it's kinda creepy.

Sorry. I didn't want to make you feel bad, bro. Fact is been lurking on this board for about 4 years now and im not going anywhere anytime soon. Guy told me girls think im fucking disgusting if that makes you feel better but he was a kid I slapped up for trying to get me sister on drugs. So who knows.

No I'm serious if a girl dated you, you're not far gone. You actually have a chance to leave an live a normal life. Now like I said LEAVE YOU FUCKING NORMAL NIGGER

Dude... she was like a 5/10 who'd been hounding me for months and I basically used her to lose my virginity. I almost regret it. Most awkward experience ever.

Eh, was one of the ugly kids in school. Nobody has really told me I'm ugly since then. Just don't really care about women too much.
Its not looks anyway, its money boys.

I really doubt that because I out earn almost everyone in my township. Yet I go to an unnecessary 3 bedroom house by myself every night.

These are the kind of things I heard from girls when I was in school
>You are ugly and will die alone
>How have you not killed yourself yet. No girl will ever touch you voluntarily
>You look like a future serial killer
Lots and lots more but i managed to blank a lot of it out thankfully.
I wonder how I didn't go on a shooting spree when I think about it.

Attached: 1496107366518.jpg (482x427, 40K)

I'm objectively like a 6/10. Have potential to be a 7 but no motivation

I'm sorry user.
I feel like the first two could have just been cases of kids being assholes though.
The third one could have been due to a bad angle/lighting or just the girl feeling uncomfortable or perhaps trying to boost your friend's ego.

>look like a future serial killer
That's a turn on for me.

On this board that does not surprise me.

i have all sorts of stories like this myself. ugly life be rough. generally people aren't mean but then just something happens and it's revealed for a moment that nobody takes you seriously because of your looks.