Time to give up?

Only single mothers want me. I am 28 year old kissless dateless handholdless hugless virgin. Is it time to officially give up and kill myself?

Gif not really related. Just being used to get people in this thread.

P.S. Does anyone know how I can make sure my little brother legally inherits my house and vehicles if I kill myself?

Attached: 1526359078213.gif (456x608, 1.98M)

Do you have a job? If so, I'd consider dating you.

outstanding incredible unbelievable

Do you have a bachelor's degree?

Look at the last part of my post. It should answer your question. How can we even date if we don't even live near each other?

What kind of job do you have and where do you live?

I know you live in socal robot
I know many things

>Does anyone know how I can make sure my little brother legally inherits my house and vehicles if I kill myself?

I think that's called "making a last will", son.

Can't you squeeze some satisfaction out of making single moms THINK you like them, and pumping and dumping?

Even just as vengeance.

The desire for vengeance and spite are really good emotions, user. Try them out. Good times.

Just trying to give you some hope... That's all girls care about, if you have a job.

idk on the whole giving up part, i wouldn't but hey i'm not you
as for the legal inheritance just make sure you write it into your will and that should guarantee it

What are you doing for a living? If you have a good and easy job, it doesn't worth it.
Roasties will always cuck you back, you may as well use the divorce money to pay hookers.

>Does anyone know how I can make sure my little brother legally inherits my house and vehicles if I kill myself?
You can transfer the things to his name, just to be sure. If he is your closest relative (assuming he's old enough to take care of himself), all things will go to him automatically.

I have a job, I'm 25, not exactly swimming in cash but I'm in CS and make about 70k a year, but that's cause I only work part time so I can focus on my project.
let me know,

at least you got women interested in you. literally haven't talked to a girl who wasn't a server in 3 years now.

gold digger. awalt

He said he wasn't interested in single moms. I don't think becoming a beta provider will excite him much more.

I am 28 as well and I have a steady stream of 17-22 year olds. I will refrain of hooking up with older than that until the young ones stop wanting to fuck me.
I legitimately dont understand how you cant get college chicks if older chicks are into you. 18 year olds are the easiest demographic to fuck.

I work for the government...they just keep moving me up because I have no life other than work.

I don't live anywhere near California sorry.

I think they care way more than that.

Hes my only living relative besides his kids and wife.

Do you have discord, user?
I'm not the first reply but we can at least keep eachother company
I'm a lonely NEET

I am not really looking for hookups though.

You literally have to ghost women and give out a fake name if they are that young. You can LTR/wife them way easier than jaded, neurotic hags in their late twenties, trust me. But, it's not worth it, you cant trust women not to cheat on you. I am a broken man, I was close to marriage twice and both women fucked me over.

If you want to jump into a serious relationship as a virgin, then good luck bud, you are in for a trip.

Stop living for women you stupid cuck, find what makes you happy and fulfilled. If all else fails get a sex doll.

Attached: asses and cummies.jpg (929x620, 72K)

sure,

throwaway#6101

Hm, it didn't work. Are all the caps correct?

Just make a will. Video tape ur self doing it so nobody suspects foul play.

now why would that matter?

Fuck them and dump them right away desu

So women want you and you are not taking them up on there offer.
I hate kids to but just pick one fuck one and lose your virginity.
Fucking Normie, I wish I had your problem.

Attached: 1524717532009.png (239x211, 9K)

>Hes my only living relative besides his kids and wife.
It sure helps to transfer things to him, pay any bills or taxes related to it and just wait for the shitty bureaucracy. My dad already transferred all his possession to mom, even though he's healthy. Can never be too careful.

>has the ability to lose virginity.
>won't do it with a single milf
>being a volcel like this.
NORMIE GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>I'm 25
>make about 70k a year
>only work part time
REEEEEEE

Attached: 1369844567619960.gif (382x271, 24K)

>Is it time to officially give up
Yes.
>and kill myself?
No, why the fuck would you do that? Focus your time on your hobbies, join some clubs or something.

>being this pathetic to make up a larp for some fat beta larping as a grill

Kill yourself

No one says you have do have a relationship with the single moms. Fuck a few and boost your confidence before you move onto what you really want.

Seconding. You make a will with a public notary usually. Just remember that you'll need a witness to sign the will, and that witness cannot be related to you or the notary.

Oh, adding to . You can specify in the will itself that his wife is not to receive any asset obtained through inheritance in the event of their divorce.

There is a lot more to life than sex and relationships, you know

I imagine he tried focusing on his career and wealth, but found that still left him lacking in life. I mean, I agree. Before I killed myself, I'd try every other option like traveling to exotic places or even joining the Masonic Brotherhood before I offed myself. It is slightly ironic though that there are so many single mothers in the age of birth control. Single mothers can be alright, but it's easier to weed out the bad ones at a later age. Some are cool if there's good reason they're single, but it isn't like you can ask people, "Why are you a single mother," when you first meet them. At 30-40, you meet a lot more who genuinely just had bad luck versus bad taste in men.

It might be prostitute time just to take the edge off

>saving roasties from wall
what, I thought this was r9k

>There is a lot more to life than sex and relationships, you know

Yeah, like work.

Attached: DD.jpg (413x395, 17K)

>Only single mothers want me
I came here to laugh at you.