The darkest of feels

>tfw you will never be an avante-garde musician inspiring generations
>tfw you will never be a cute anime girl going to highschool and having cool adventures with your friends
>tfw you will never have a mathy rock band singing about depression and melancholy
>tfw you will never be happy
why the fuck even live robros?

Attached: wojak of the warp.png (500x500, 351K)

why the fuck would you want any of those things

i know right? why would you want to be succesful and happy? beats me

>tfw you can off yourself, and no matter how long it takes for your body to be discovered no one will have texted you, or asked if you're ok

>tfw not a single person in the world is talking about you, or even thinking about you

>tfw even if you have kids you won't have any exciting stories to tell them of your younger years, and they'll slowly realize their dad's a loser

>ywn be a cool kid in the 80s-90s and chill out with your bud around town and get into mild trouble often

>tfw you will never have a great cause or nation to fight and die honorably for

Attached: 1376829660943.jpg (421x476, 33K)

>tfw your dream is to be a petite sex doll pumping out babies and being a housewife for your superior, abusive husband
>black
>fat
>ugly
>not qt

>tfw ywn write all the amazing music in your head
>tfw ywn be able to show other people your musical synesthesia

>tfw you'll never have your name in textbooks as some great pioneer of science
>you'll never know what it's like to go out to the movies with friends, visit a cafe, etc.
>never gonna meet your favorite person in person, or know their true personality
>feelings of being young and out in the woods at night during summer camp with good friends will never be yours
>you are ugly, and nobody will stare at you in passing with any emotion aside from disgust
could go on but j'm sad now

Attached: JPEG_20180507_220949.jpg (191x191, 18K)

where are you originally from user?
making this comment more original

This one gets me the most. Although it must have sucked in the day to day, I fantasize about being a Roman legionary. The days of good and evil are long gone, and honour is gone too. Now machines fight wars for us. I lament not having a strong anvil to strike myself upon

Attached: 1484090621888.jpg (499x559, 57K)

a boring state in the southern us
why

>ywn be looked up at by anyone, not even kids
I just want to be respected, just a little

Attached: 1526526387786.jpg (768x431, 34K)

just wanted to know if i could be your friend

Attached: c2086fa97a1dc48012be2cc70cff3d65d6fb57686b7b3077ab3e1746bd33989f.jpg (480x512, 28K)

Those sound like self-fulfilling prophecies to me (except for the anime girl one, can't help ya there m'nig)

how sweet of you to offer. i'm touched. truly

The evil of the modern world is that it doesn't give men a cross to bear, a banner to protect

Attached: aquilifer.jpg (479x651, 62K)

oof I didn't ask for these feels

Attached: image.jpg (513x558, 172K)

ignoring the sarcasm, would you care to add me on discord?

>ywn be comfortable with your existence

>ywn remember how does it feel not wanting to kill yourself every day

>ywn make a real friend again after elementary school

>ywn be loved and fullfiled by your beautiful wife

>ywn trust in someone else again

HOLY SHIT I WANT THIS TO STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

Attached: 1527125392521.jpg (720x960, 31K)

Couldn't have said it better myself user lanigiro

Attached: caesar-adolphe-yvon.jpg (900x509, 119K)

>Tfw try to set out to do stuff
>Have no motivation to do anything other than refreshing Jow Forums, and even that feels like a chore
>Still feel tired
>Still feel drained of all energy

This is hell. This is a living hell

Attached: 1416613699869.jpg (410x410, 26K)

why did that son of basterd bich bully nikolas

>tfw real life fights aren't dramatic, exciting, and well choreographed like in anime/vidya/movies
I was so disappointed when I realized real fighting is just clumsy MMA shit

Attached: naruto_lee0101.jpg (640x480, 64K)

if you're willing to do that to yourself then sure
dove#5576

>ywn get into shenanigans as a child or teenager
>ywn stay up all night in a tent with your best friends
>ywn watch the sunset with your first qt gf on the roof of a 7-11 in early summer
>ywn laugh with a group of friends
>ywn have all your buddies pile into your car after school for a friday night party
>you wasted your youth on Jow Forums and can never have it back

Attached: 1526353127535.jpg (640x1216, 31K)

>friday night party
>most people, if not almost all, always have things planned for the weekend
>and then there's you who's only ever been to a handful of parties and you never felt more out of place
I am both nostalgic and resentful about highschool, and I hate it

Attached: 1476050383682.jpg (1440x1080, 271K)

added.
origigi

>handful of parties
whatever you say normalfag

Attached: 1520213956244.jpg (1174x1200, 94K)

I was dragged to three parties by a friend who seriously pitied me. We stopped being friends after

>tfw you will never be a famous inventor who invented something that revolutionized the world

Normalfag here. Parties suck dick, they're full of dumbass Chads and Stacies pissing and shitting on each other and getting in fights. You're not missing anything.

>ywn be a pillar in your community
>ywn walk into a building and be recognized and approached and talked to because of the good things you've done
>ywn be called "reliable" by anone

Attached: 1520115853854.jpg (1384x640, 45K)

>You live in a world where you can dream of better things that are (and will forever be) unattainable (i.e. any anime HS fantasy, waifus)
>No matter how you die, it will be scary
>Our bodies are slowly degrading, one day we will lose our mobility, our vision, everything.
>The people around us will disappear, one after the other.

Most personal ones:
>You will live and die as a wagecuck, forced to work your ass off for the rest of your life until you can't work anymore
>You will have to endure the painful reality of being a mediocre person whose life never amounted to anything, and you will die never achieving your dreams
>You can't draw, you can't write, your ideas are not good enough, you have no talent

Attached: 1387159536056.jpg (1280x1556, 408K)

>painful reality of being a mediocre person whose life never amounted to anything
Reading Camus helped me deal with that a little. Sounds pretentious I know, but it's the small things. Watch the film "Patterson" too, beautiful film about finding meaning in mediocracy

>ywn be considered a man because of your small stature
>ywn be free from the torturous cycle of life: work to eat, eat to work
>you will forever be a disappointment to everyone

Attached: endmysuffering.jpg (599x555, 39K)

I'm thinking about you, how are you doing user??? I hope you're ok, have a nice day.

>all those music related feels
i with you OP srsly

>best friend starts dressing like a girl and you go from loving him like a brother to thinking he's cute