If you were to kys, how would you do it and would you try to make it as painfree as possible...

If you were to kys, how would you do it and would you try to make it as painfree as possible? Are there still ways that would scare you or you wouldnt be able to do even if you wanted to die?

Attached: image.png (764x847, 688K)

I've tried to an hero twice with pills.
My advice, take three times the amount you think you need, and you need some benzos/opiates/something serious. Antidepressants will not work.

by advocating for genocide and getting caught up in it and genocided

Attached: d65a38a83e206b1bcc144ddb1c486e91.png (500x724, 481K)

I would be too scared to kill myself through drowning. That seems like the most awful way to die possible. I would be fine with killing myself any other way.

Is it stupid to be afraid of some ways but not others? jumps, hanging, knives would be scary, so does it make someone a pussy if they just opt for something like heilum or running a car indoors?

i would have to go with the ice cream scooper eye ball method

I wouldn't kill myself and i think suicide is stupid but if i were to do it, only after my parents have passed and i'd probably look for an abandoned building in the woods and throw myself off the roof

I'd be to scared to try drowning. There's that one old video of someone who hogtied their arms and legs together in the bathtub then turned it on and they were just thrashing the whole way through. Jumping in front of stuff like trains and buses is also shitty because there is a small chance you might live as a disfigured retard

nope if shuaiby could take it in the face so can i

how much of a robot do you have to be to worry about how people think of your suicide method, seriously

>tried to od on antidepressants
did you skip the googling effective suicide methods phase?

Fuck off, I was 15 and 17.

are you relieved it didnt work or do you wish it had?

get a helium or nitrogen tank. get an airtight bag big enough to comfortably go over your head and that will fasten decently. get buzzed on something first then take the bag place it over your head, push as much air out as possible, add the hose, fasten, then turn the hose on. take a few deep breaths and you'll die pretty painlessly. you can fuck it up if you dont fasten right/get the air out but it's fairly simple.

I mean, glad I guess? My life hasn't gotten any better but at least I've gotten to do and experience some cool shit in the years since then.

/s/hose/tank whoops

i dont think i wanna kms but if i were to get hit by a truck i dont think id be too upset. i guess id be dead anyway

>If you were to kys, how would you do it
jump off a very tall building.
quick, simple, guaranteed sucess, easily accessible.
alternatively, lie down on train tracks and get squished.

>would you try to make it as painfree as possible?
death always involves pain and discomfort.
even drug overdose, which is the least violent option, will fuck you up with side effects before you actually go out. what exactly happens depends on your drug of choice of course.

people hang themselves with belts sitting down and i hear thats painless, you just kinda get lightheaded and pass out

tfw the picture looks exactly like me

Attached: me1.jpg (343x676, 38K)

probs helium idk though

if you manage to choke the big blood vessels in your neck to block blood flow to the brain, that's pretty painless and fast. some combat sports chokeholds work like that - they release them as soon as the other guy passes out (which happens within 10 to 15 seconds), but if you hold the choke longer than that, the guy will be dead within a minute.
but generally hanging instead constricts air flow to the lungs, which is extremely unpleasant and painful.

>but generally hanging instead constricts air flow to the lungs, which is extremely unpleasant and painful.
is that why people do it where they can stand up

9mm to the midbrain. Quick, painless, and your paps can do it for you if you wear an SS hat.

.45 to the back of the brain, lights out immediately, you might not even notice you're dead and wander around as a ghost for a while lol

i dont know the kind of hanging you are talking about. i cant envision how one could possibly "hang" himself while seated.

when i think "hanging" i think the classic method of execution (and also suicide) that has been around for centuries and looks like pic related

Attached: Biskupia_Gorka_executions_-_14_-_Barkmann,_Paradies,_Becker,_Klaff,_Steinhoff_(left_to_right)[1].jpg (620x428, 173K)

Heroin overdose. I would have to overcome my fear of needles first though. I wouldn't jump off a building in case I regret it halfway down.

I've fwpped to that video multiple times, it's the only snuff that gets me off though