Fucked shit you've thought of as a kid?

>be me
>1st grade
>mom yells at me, and punishes me for telling a classmate I hate her
>be watching Dora at the time
>I think why can dora be so happy right now when I'm so sad and angry?

Oh how she taunts me

Attached: bc04cff706bb0bf266c051e4daacd47f.jpg (281x425, 19K)

Do you want to be my friend? Original

For untull this thread 404s yeas.

That gave me some feels, op

hate this football headed, short, fat little bitch op, i feel you.

Used to torture my barbie dolls. One barbie had to be a "sacrifice" so I threw her in the washing machine so she'd be "sliced up" by the turbines

Tied up another doll and cut all her hair off and made her "ugly" and get raped by a giant teddy bear doll I had every day until she got so sad she died

Similarly amputated and/or decapitated all my black barbie dolls for being 'ugly' but kept the white ones safe.

I also almost burned the house down by putting one of my barbies in the light bulb to melt her face off

in the bath I pretended it was raining on them, the barbies had a threesome with ken. The white one then told ken to drown the black one and he did, then they fucked.

i used to fantasize about brutally murdering my abusive parents when I was 7 or 8. i thought about just going in their room and stabbing them in the throat with a knife or something. didn't do it because i didn't want to get put in a home, i knew it was better to wait it out than to potentially ruin my life.

I shoved my fingers up my ass to get the shit out when I was i and I killed ants for fun in 2nd grade, these 2 things still haunt me to this day

>used to see my nanny and granddad alot
>one day get told they're on a trip
>believe it
>it somehow never comes up for years
>be about 14
>realize they're not on a trip they're dead

Attached: bradying.jpg (513x471, 62K)

I used to think that things like happy families and love and friendship were just made-up things on TV like magic and Santa Claus that people used for escapism but that didn't exist in real life.

Same.

My sister did stuff like this. When I brought up how girls always abused and butchered their Barbies IRL, everybody thought I was nuts.

I like this thread but I have nothing to contribute. Bump for other more interesting people

Kinda reminds me of when my dog got out down as a little kid. They said she was going to get groomer, I thought nothing of it then about 3 years later I wondered where my fucking dog was.

only the fucked up girls tortured their barbies, user

Yeah maybe you want to ask your sister a few questions, i mean i think it's normal to torture your dolls a bit but I know exactly why I was doing that and it ain't pretty

user im sorry :(
oooriginal

You were jealous of their beauty, admit it.

I used to come hom after school and kill ants for half an hour, I'd shoot them with my hose and just hose them down for 20 minutes.

I wanted to make a YouTube video called "50 ways to torture and/or kill ants", some ways I killed ants were
>spit on them
They would drown in my spit and their buddies would try to rescue them
>place carefully on a cactus thorn
>cut in half with scissors
>rip head off
>put in tub full of water and wait for them to drown
>sometimes put leaves in the tub and play "survival island"
>squish their behind, watch them crawl around

Fuck I was a cruel bastard, not my proudest of times

Of the white dolls? Of course, I told my mom I wanted to be white and have white hair and she got mad and bought me the black dolls, which i subsequently destroyed.

im sorry for them too, they were good dolls. They didn't deserve that. I still have them, gimpy dolls and all

But the rapey stuff was different. Playing it with dolls made me feel more "normal" i think.

>sister used to play these games of house with me where I was "the bad guy" instead of "the daddy" or "the husband"
>eventually "the bad guy" becomes "the rapist"
>one time she had me tie her up as "the bad guy" and when I asked her now what she said "And now you rape me!"
>our little sister was the baby and the baby came from the rapist, not the daddy
>kid has to be told to stop saying the word "rape" constantly in every context

I mean, it probably has something to do with all the trauma.

>be 13
>watch the video for the song "jesus of suburbia"
>very inspired
>carve "jesus of suburbia" into my family's microwave

what did god mean by this

>be 9 years old
>had to share a room with dad and sister
>dad would wait for both of us to fall asleep before smoking weed
>would pretend to be asleep every night and watch him smoke instead
>one day decide to try it because I see him do it everyday so why not
>search through his coat when he was outside
>find tiny pipe made of tin foil, a lighter, and some weed
>proceed to smoke weed
>not sure what doing, but smoked the whole thing
>oh shit I feel really weird
>why does it feel like giant beenbags are being thrown at my head?
>everything looks like its being played in a movie, almost like snapshots
>get naked
>run around the house screaming
And that friends is how I ruined my brains development and suffered permanent brain damage.

You were already retarded so nothing was lost

I am pretty sure that ants don't feel pain but they still have souls

Ditto bro.

Suck it roboto.

True, my mom smoked weed and cigarettes and drank weed while she was pregnant with me so it's not like I ever had a chance lol

I meant to say 12 instead of i

I crucified a lizard that bit me and ran over a toad with my scooter and it's eyes popped out of it's sockets.

Attached: Vector_3.png (308x351, 109K)

thats the most retarded thing ive ever seen

Attached: you being a big faggot.png (859x738, 40K)

this is the kind of OC I want to see

Attached: 1527123485331.png (988x660, 549K)

then go make som you big retard

bumping because its a good thread u know what im sayin

This thread is beautiful. Love all you faggots

the world needs this thread

>be 4 or 5
>have a friend from school
>I go to his house to play one day
>we're playing under his house looking through old toys for things to play with
>I'm standing behind him and I find a big brick
>think it'll be really funny to throw it at him
>wallop that fuckin thing right at him from about a meter away and nail him in the back of the skull and falls into a heap
>he's crying and screaming and bleeding out the back of his head
>realize I probably shouldn't have done that but I don't understand why he's making such a big deal over it
>his mom comes out to get him and my parents come and pick me up
>still don't understand what I did wrong
>mfw remembering this
I'm either a psycho or a retard

Attached: 345364365.jpg (570x694, 126K)

Also used to do the poop thing. Nobody taught me, I just started doing it, and still do it to this day.

Around age 5 used to sit on the toilet bowl and swing my head forward and back between my legs so I could get a kind of "high" off of it. Probably messed my brain up pretty badly.

i used to have dreams about being molested when i was like 8-10.
one time it was my grandpa which is pretty sick. either i got molested and repressed it or i picked up something weird from somewhere.

>drank weed

Fucking hardcore

Attached: 1525154413168.jpg (833x925, 88K)

>me
>like 4
>playtime is ending
>time for the kids to gather around and do fuck all for another hour or so
>see other kid standing in group as I'm running towards them
>I don't even dislike him or anything, I just suddenly feel like I have to do it
>fucking sucker punch him in the gut with the force of the runup
>everyone looks over at the kid who I actually kinda liked, slumping to the floor in pain
>feel ashamed, but not really sure why
>teacher; "user, why did you do that?"
>no actual answer
>"say sorry"
>pride.png
>"no"
long story short I got kicked out. That happened twice.

Attached: 1527131349618.jpg (969x1052, 179K)

i can't remember a single moment of my childhood. seriously, nothing.

did you learn how to be nicer, friend?

>2nd grade
>read some book about a kid starting a comic company in elementary school
>do the same thing because mildly autistic and don't understand fiction and reality play out differently
>Wrangle friends into doing stuff for it while I do nothing
>Say I'll pay
>They do all this shit for a comic, which I say I'll copy
>Day comes around to pay them
>pay them with random garbage from my house (including a golf ball, pokemon marbles, dice, and crysons)
>Call them my treasures because I probably saw it on TV and thought things like that would actually work
>Thought they were actually worth something
>Friends get pissed and don't talk to me for a month
>Copy the comic and try and sell it for 50 cents because I haven't learned any sort of lesson about fiction vs reality
>No one buys it because it sucks

I still think about this and wish I was dead every time.

Tfw a 2nd grader has the same business strategy as marvel.

>>be watching X at the time
>>I think why can X be so happy right now when I'm so sad and angry?

Literally my childhood.

Itt: Non-meme autism, molestation victims.

How old are yuo user? I can only remember a few scenes and people

going on 26, are they good or bad memories? or just vague memories with no connotation

Vague. I lived far away from where I am now and I remember some of my neighbourhood and some rooms of my old house.. maybe I'll look for it on street view later.

i take it you don't have family either? do you feel like your missing out on something, a piece of yourself maybe? i can't even remember a time where i remembered, so have no framework of where to start looking. that said it might be better that we don't have these memories, there's probably a reason our brains have washed it all away.

>had extremely fucked up sexual fantasies even when I was pre pubescent
>when my parents made me mad thought about murdering them

I just played too many video games growing up and didn't develop the best social abilities. I think that's why I don't have many memories I was just playing games all the time. I somehow landed a 9/10 gf for 4 years (I'm maybe a 6?) until she left and moved 4000km away. I made a shitload trading crypto last year after that and quit my cushy salaried job and trying to meet and talk to girls again and not telling anyone about the money I made cuz I want a girl who likes me for me and not because I made some money.

Idk I'm kinda rambling

I can remember a lot of stuff after age 10 or so. I've always felt like something is missing but I'm working on it. Father was kinda absent when I was young and I know he regrets it now because of how much he tries to be there for me now. That's my best guess of what I 'missed'

ramble all you want, this thread's been abandoned anyhow. you say you "somehow" landed a 9/10 gf, but there's obviously more to it than that. why don't you talk about her some more, and why/how she left ie why you ended up here.

oh i see, i suppose that would explain some of it, can't remember anything if there's nothing to remember, right? how is your relationship with your father now, are his efforts working?

dreams about kissing poisonous lip shaped flowers in my dreams always haunts me.

they were so red, so lip-like, but when i kissed them, it was white bristles, and made my lips itch.
but i still wanted to kiss them
so sex with plants always weirds me out

Also,came up with the coolest idea. If you had a boner, and you were sexually attracted to hard boners, you're boner would become harder, and THAT would turn you even MORE on. Your dick would never stop getting harder.

Then i came to an even more profound conclusion. Gay people like dicks. Thats why gay people have long cocks. and normal men have normal size cocks. A long cock would be very suitable for gay people, because it makes sense no one is gonna have fun with a 5 inch. A good 12 incher is enough to have gay swordfights, which was my idea of gay sex at the time.

wait, gay sex isnt just sword fighting? then why do people do it?

Tbh I kinda pushed her away. There was a good chance she would have stayed here with me when her family moved away but I didn't even try to get her to. Or I could have moved with her.

It's been over a year and a half now and I still think about her all the time. When I was with her it was a rollercoaster, I've had the best and worst times of my life with her. She's with someone else now, I messaged her a few weeks ago before I knew that and told her I wanted to talk, before she replied I found out she's with someone so I said talk to me when you're single again.

I hooked up with a few girls since she left and none of them make me feel 10% of what she made me feel. I never connect with anyone the way I did with her and it might even be just because I was with her, like maybe if i never was with her I would be more satisfied with the women I'm getting now? Idk it's fucking 7am now and I'm typing this shti on my phone in bed.

We've never been on bad terms even when he was absent because I just thought that's how things were and by the time I was old enough to understand it wasn't he was doing much better. He was an alcoholic but high functioning and hid it well from me and my sister. He still drinks to this day but has slowed down a lot

go to bed user. hope you don't dream of her, though you probably will, because that's just how are brains are to us.

what about your sister, how are things between you two?

She's like a cousin to me, we're nice to each other but not close at all, we were closest around age 10-14 or so but just living our separate lives since then even though we lived in the same house long after that

don't really know where to go from here, conversation was never something i could find the rhythm, so i suppose now i'll just say good night to you user, i wish you well and whatever you're looking for, i hope you find.

I don't remember my dreams anymore, too much weed I guess. Thinking about quitting that shit been smoking for almost 14 years daily

> (You)
>don't really know where to go from here, conversation was never something i could find the rhythm, so i suppose now i'll just say good night to you user, i wish you well and whatever you're looking for, i hope you find.

Thanks I appreciate it. Goodnight. Hope you find what you need too

>be me
>8 years old
>with 10 year old female cousin
>sent to sleep in the same bed
>no adult supervision
>had just learned the basic birds and bees
>"d-do you know about sex?"
>"yeah, they talk about it a lot at my school (she went to a rather pervy catholic school)
>"do you want to try it?"
>"sure user :)"
>we strip naked
>she gets on top of me
>we do awkward childhood makeout session
>she grinds prepubescent pussy on me
>dick doesn't get hard because I'm only 8
>"this is weird, we should stop"
>we stop kissing and cuddle naked for 30 mins
>hear adult coming to check on us
>hide clothes, submerge ourselves in blankets
>just my mom wishing us goodnight