That'll be $55.86 for this pizza user, plus tip

>That'll be $55.86 for this pizza user, plus tip

Attached: 1524186958778.jpg (849x565, 531K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E7sP6t1QyrI&index=18&list=RDdw_10GsPa-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Awesome! Here's $200. Keep up the good work, you're doing great! Have a nice evening!

Did I get charged for like an 8th or something, too?
Is that why it's so fucking expensive?

>here is $60 keep the change
>What can I get for a extra $60?
>who am i kidding you wont touch me...

Attached: 1522449521864.png (967x954, 534K)

Wtf
Is it made out some fancy cheese atleast

$55.86 for a XL pizza at best? What a rip-off. lol.

Pizza is a fucking scam. If I don't care about quality I get the XL 1-topping pizza pickup special for $10 CAD + tax (13% here) from Pizza Pizza. If I want quality I get the large 1 topping pickup special from Pizza Nova for $11. So I'm paying a bit more for less pizza but it tastes a lot better. But if you want more toppings, the pizzerias gouge the hell out of you. But for each topping you add, you get less of each topping on your pizza anyways. What a fucking scam.

A XL speciality pizza at Domino's regular price is $25 CAD. $20CAD for large. I wait for the 50% off discounts or get the other coupons when I order from Domino's.

And if you are ordering delivery and tipping, it's so expensive.

I always stick to the specials and coupons. I get pizza once a week. Paying full price is such a scam.

plus the tip of my dick

Attached: 121932480248.jpg (125x120, 4K)

>I'm European, we don't tip there

aaaaannnnd we've got another one!

Attached: 0706ada4180a57656fb22833f259d619.jpg (453x453, 47K)

>"That'll be $43.50 plus the mandatory state-governed LGBTQ HRT STD tax user
>tehee

Attached: IMG_20180412_091128.jpg (1536x2048, 260K)

I wonder what the chances are you saved that pic from one of my posts?

Attached: thT5QWV48F.jpg (448x311, 51K)

Pretty damn low, I'd bet.

Attached: 1527200960659.png (469x517, 238K)

When in rome m8

Attached: 1525587767001.png (302x326, 193K)

>don't say a word
>pay, plus tip
>watch her leave
>go back inside
>feel the sorrow return as you hear the faint sound of her vehicule leaving your home
>repeat every few days

Ok, I just got done with doing this in a different thread, I'm not a dedicated enough autist to post too many in this one.
So this'll be the last one.

Attached: 1525932403611.jpg (250x250, 22K)

oh gee looky her not even 15 posts in and the gays have taken over

Attached: CMAOk-AWwAEjxbH.jpg (575x556, 33K)

Keep the pizza, Little Caesars is next door and I'll grab 11 and give 10 to the starving kids plus tip.

Oooh man, sorry. Only have $55.85 on me.

>A XL speciality pizza at Domino's regular price is $25 CAD. $20CAD for large. I wait for the 50% off discounts or get the other coupons when I order from Domino's

Where in Canada are you? When Domino's expanded to my town they began aggressively going after Pizza-Pizza and trying to drive the smaller shops out of business. At one point you could get an XL for $13.99 CAD ($10 ameribux)

Also delivery is a meme. It's bad for you due to the added costs (tip, delivery fees) and it's not even good for the people who actually do the delivery. My brother delivered pizzas for a summer, and if you do everything the way most people do (maintain a car, maintain personal insurance, fuel, tires etc) you make very little money. If you do it properly and get commercial insurance then you make no money at all. We live in North America, the nearest pizza place is a 10 minute drive, just call in advance for pickup and it will be ready by the time you get there.

Yah-you too.

>give 10 to the starving kids plus tip.
user is a liar.

>order dominos
>ausfag
>21.90 dollar minimum for delivery
>pizzas keep fucking around. Cut that thin-cheese-thin base. Cut non garbage chicken
>not paying 27 fucking dollars for a shit pizza
>have to buy 4 cans of drink plus the two that come with the garlic bread
Every fucking time..

Fuck you. Where's Dave?

Well since you're already here how about we...

Attached: delivery-whore.jpg (1172x1167, 237K)

How often does this really happen? I've only convinced two different delivery drivers to give sex in my life, and I was a regular.

>Looked up the prices for a large cheese pizza

Okay, never mind.

If true tell story.

>I have convinced two different delivery drivers to give sex
What the fuck???? Get OUT.

>oh look not even six (((gay))) posts and the poltards have arrived

Anyone else wait for the cutest delivery girl they send to show up in the tracker and then try to find her on Facebook? That would be creepy hey haha no way anyone would actually do that ha

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-24-22-28-28.png (1440x2560, 1.43M)

>If true tell story.
I lived in an apartment complex that had a pizza parlor near it so I would order maybe twice a week
(they had more than just pizza). I worked as a bouncer/doorman for a strip club, so I would always have a lot of bills on me. One of the drivers was pretty cute. Petite blonde college girl wit perky tits. One night she delivered my usual antipasto, and fried calimari, and when I was paying her from my wad of bills she jokingly asked "how much dick does she have to suck to get a good tip". I was a little shocked (because I thought that I always gave a good tip), but without thinking I said "I'll give you $50 if you let me pound your mouth right now". She agreed, got on her knees, and motioned to get in front of her, and she gave me head. I told her to come back after her shift, and she let me do anything I wanted to her for $300 that night.
That was the first time anyways.
The second time was similar, but it didn't go past a few blowjobs.

NO! Kyle better be one fucking qt. This is not what I asked for reeeeeeeee

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-24-22-44-16.png (1440x2560, 1.44M)

Ahahaha fucking JEBAITED
Also Dayton is a boy's name anyways.

you wouldn't do that and you know it
if youre not greentexting from the heart then get the fuck off my board you normie shill

that pizza looks like shit fuck you
GBC for life fuck your 43 dollar pizza
youtube.com/watch?v=E7sP6t1QyrI&index=18&list=RDdw_10GsPa-4

Here's a tip, did you know switching to GEICO can save you 15% on car insurance.

Attached: a1b69c7e-2a04-4693-a7ef-793faa103c97.jpg (1000x925, 107K)

>Where in Canada are you?
GTA

>When Domino's expanded to my town they began aggressively going after Pizza-Pizza and trying to drive the smaller shops out of business. At one point you could get an XL for $13.99 CAD ($10 ameribux)
No way you're getting an XL pizza for $14CAD at Domino's here. Not even if you just get your basic pepperoni pizza. You have to wait for a promo or maybe if you are lucky you'll get a coupon in the mail or something. Domino's seems to be doing 50% off promos every Monday. So I just get pizza on Monday. It's $12.50 for a XL pizza when the 50% off discount is applied.

>Also delivery is a meme. It's bad for you due to the added costs (tip, delivery fees) and it's not even good for the people who actually do the delivery. My brother delivered pizzas for a summer, and if you do everything the way most people do (maintain a car, maintain personal insurance, fuel, tires etc) you make very little money. If you do it properly and get commercial insurance then you make no money at all. We live in North America, the nearest pizza place is a 10 minute drive, just call in advance for pickup and it will be ready by the time you get there.
I have a car so I just get pickup. Lots of people here in the GTA don't have a car because auto insurance is expensive here. So they have to get delivery.

>no car so have to get delivery
>papa johns had the same deal and I was getting an L 4 topping for 12.99 5 min walking distance
>they get rid of the deal, leave other ones up

I feel targeted. My pizza tonight costed $26.04 because I tipped that Kyle because I have no moral compass and he's probably a nice guy

I lost my job so I shouldn't be spending any money on pizza. But today's not the day I run out of money, that's 2 and a half months from now and I'll kms.

I forgot my pic oregni

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-24-23-22-35-1.png (1183x594, 56K)

There's a Pizza place like 1km if that from my house, pretty nice. Also like three-four more that are maybe 2-4KM away, so I'm not starved for choice.