Dinner thread

What are my fellow robots having for dinner? Rate and post dinners.

I made a chicken thigh, rice, and veggies, plus some iced peach tea. I marinated the thigh overnight so hopefully its good.

Attached: dinner_99.jpg (1920x1080, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TastyJapan/status/963986230324051969
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>burnt chicken
Fuck off cuck

OP here, tasted like chicken, would eat again.

Fuck off retard. No one cares.

Looks good! Good job user, I'm proud of you.

Attached: 1514969051784.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Kill yourself, fucks like you ruin this board.

How did you marinate it?
rude

Attached: 439.jpg (200x132, 5K)

>tfw poor as fuck
gonna have to hold out on ice-cream tonight

Attached: imfucked.jpg (482x427, 40K)

You could just eat two ribeyes ($12 total) a day and literally be strong as an ox. How old you are?

Attached: seamaster007.jpg (3024x4032, 1.43M)

>How did you marinate it?
I put it in a plastic bag with the following:
>worcestershire sauce
>onions sauce
>balsamic vinegar
>onion powder
>garlic powder
>salt
>black pepper
>paprika
>cayenne pepper
Then I sealed the bag and sort of smushed it around to make sure everything was coated. Then I sealed it except for a tiny hole and sucked all the air out. I left it in the fridge over night. I baked it for like 40 minutes on a wire rack in the oven at 400 degrees. I think it might have been better to do it for a little bit less and turn on the broiler to make the skin crispier. It was good though.

I made some dumplings a few weeks ago, with lotus root stir fry and a cucumber radish salad

Attached: 20180506_193836.jpg (2560x1440, 1.02M)

Tilapia I eat it almost every night, that and fried potatoes

I'm going to share my absolute favorite recipe with you. My fiance cooks this so well and it's so damn good.
>twitter.com/TastyJapan/status/963986230324051969
Hahaha you're welcome man! this shit is damn good and very easy to make.

I like to put tilapia, onions, cubed potatoes, and a shitload of butter in tinfoil (completely wrapped) and bake that shit. So damn good.

I made baozi last month

im too lazy to go out to buy groceries

Nice man did you take any pictures?

Attached: 20180430_193435.jpg (2560x1440, 943K)

I didn't tell you to buy groceries. I told you to buy two steaks. You just walk in, grab steaks, and leave.

Personally I've been doing this thing to save money and be *relatively* healthy about my meals since I have almost no time to prepare them most of the time.

I have a can of soup, with a cup of yogurt, a cup of apple sauce, a banana and a half bagel on the side. It sounds pretty tedious, and it is, but mixing up the soups provides enough variation that so far I've been able to stick to it.

That sounds awful. Do you workout? Are you fat? I'm not here to make fun of you based on your answers. I just couldn't eat that diet. I think I would have a stomach ache all the time. I've been doing a mostly meat based diet which is so damn easy and I actually feel really good. It also helps as a source of protein for my workouts.

I've got some sweet potatoes baking in the oven and soon I'm gonna toss a salmon in, too.

sweet potatoes are disgusting

What are you, retarded? Sweet potatoes are god tier.

>portilos hot dog

If your from Chicagoland you will understand

best place right now is Giant in Logan Square

I do workout, and I'm not fat. Compared to how boring my diet used to be it's actually an improvement. Bodybuilder types get used to some dreadfully dull food.