Tfw addicted to black girls

>tfw addicted to black girls
>black girls dont like me
feels bad

Attached: 1524708513339.jpg (640x640, 71K)

>tfw addicted to monsters
>monsters don't exist

it really does feel bad.

Attached: 239848232834.jpg (400x388, 19K)

black girls like literally every kind of guy

not pajeets family
originolizzio

>tfw black girl giantess got all touchy feely with me

Wish I knew how to react

ah shit my bad i forgot about you guys...hang in there poobro

haha hang
hah
hah
haha

Here are your options OP!

>Be white
>Be a hood nigger
>Be an asian chigger

>Drunk black girls come up to me in apartment hallway and literally say "he cute"
>sperg out
I swear my life has got to be some kind of Truman show type deal, so many meme moments like this

Actually though? I've always wanted to fuck one of the classy college educated blacks but I feel like she'd call me a racist just for asking her out.

Glad I'm not alone.
>girl actually shows interested
>sperg out
>replay the scene in my head all day wanting to kms

What is the appropriate response if this happens?

lol why would she call you out? unless you plan on asking her out by telling her youve always wanted to fuck a black girl. yea, from my experience black girls and latina girls are pretty open to guys as long as theyre somewhat attractive

talk like fat albert and slap her phat ass

>as long as theyre somewhat attractive

well im fucked

>tfw don't like black girls
>only black girls like me

I just want a qt asian girl to like me.

Attached: CB235CFD-16B8-4CC1-9F4B-6ECADDAEA4D6-10285-00006165025E81EA.jpg (500x525, 50K)

A black girl wanted to fight me in a 7-11 once
You can have those fucking boons

I've thought of nothing but the adorkable black girl from my work but there's a 80% chance she's woke af

Really? I think I've seen a few try it out. My mom likes indian d00ds

if you dont think you are attractive try thinking about what parts of you you can change. maybe lose some weight or learn how to dress better. you dont need to be a 10/10 to get women

Why don't black girls like you, OP? How do you look and what race are you?

Attached: 1f1b36ecd3f32e859723e36c77e01157.jpg (600x400, 55K)

i'm indian and im not tall

Tell them you're Egyptian.

This
and say you own a weave shop

Attached: pharaoh-pepe.jpg (600x553, 104K)

And that you are descended from kangz

>ywn own a weave shop and have your pick from the finest chocolate honeys

Attached: 1526765890796.webm (640x800, 907K)

That skin tone is just unbelievable. Honestly makes my chest hurt a little bit.

how tall are you fellow pajeet

For Wakanda

5'6" on the westcoast

I want to worship it with my hands and coconut oil on a sunny beach.

Attached: 1402112577854.jpg (683x1024, 93K)

Excellent taste, my man.

Attached: 1467611927983.jpg (750x629, 69K)

why are you telling me your location lmao

99% of black girls, at least where I live, pride themselves on fucking white dudes lmao

why shouldn't you be proud of getting chosen by the best guys? Especially if you're a bottom-tier chick? Pretty much every white guy is Chad compared to what we can normally get

You must really be the lowest of the low if even black girls don't like you. They'll go with anybody.

>tfw best friend is abandoning me for the slightest chance at nigger pussy
Fuck all of you and fuck niggers they always take everything away from me.

fuck off ebony, damn. kill yourself already

>tfw i am into black chicks
>but i am a racist

Attached: pepe-suicide-640x480.jpg (640x480, 21K)

same lol

I'd pee in your butt

Attached: 1525446696638.jpg (640x640, 29K)

This, but they'll claim to be only loyal to Black men and shit talk those same Black men with "DEY ONLY GO 4 WYITE GURLZ" or "NIGGAS AINT SHIT"

Shit's stupid

Attached: 1525153044120.jpg (374x374, 27K)

That means you're ugly Ebony. Any cute Black girl can get a decent looking to above average looking Black man, you just have a lot of self-hate to realize that you have to DEFLATE your standards to your actual looks level.

Marry me or fuck off Ebony

yeah today I was panhandling (fucking sue me @ the stereotype), and I asked for a dollar from some of these cunts and immediately they do the whole "I LIKE WHITE GUYS" thing. they don't say it but nonverbals yknow? makes me sick. like who you like, but when you start to take pride in fucking dudes who genuinely think you're trash, fucking kys.

>tfw addicted to asian girls
>asian girls rarely like me

Attached: 27ABA2F6-C268-4F15-A284-B75F8EA0AFF3.png (658x662, 59K)

Wtf is the "I LIKE WHITE GUYS" thing?

I have the same exact issue with Asians.

Find some of them to be cute as hell, but good god I may as well be invisible to them.

The irony? I lived in a heavy Vietnamese/Korean population through all of my school years. I also worked for a Cantonese family for 3 years. even picked up a bit of cantonese.

Attached: sadpepe.png (414x345, 66K)

>when you start to take pride in fucking dudes who genuinely think you're trash, fucking kys.

Nigger, what? You do realize that white men can actually love black women, right?

>panhandling
Damn user, what's your life situation like?

And as for the Black Women
It's genuinely impressive that they've convinced the masses of the public that they're Blackmen-loyalists, but in actuality they're Number 1 for interracial relationships. Every non-Black guy here can attest to having Black women fucking hunt them to suck their dick.
Black men just can't have it fucking rough lmao

Attached: 1525830402453.jpg (540x642, 131K)

>Every non-Black guy here can attest to having Black women fucking hunt them to suck their dick.
I don't even think I've talked to one my entire life

LOL
why are you lying, mother fucker?
black women worship white men. you cant respect someone OR even like them, when they put you on a pedestal.
its just a really, really strong vibe
LOL everyone knows black chicks worship white dudes, my man. people pretend they don't know for the sake of keeping black women from killing themselves. the fact that they fuck white dudes is literally what keeps them going LOL. people don't want to take that away, AND it makes them feel superior to have something over an entire group of people (the fact that they worship white men and pretend like they hate them)

Just keep trying, OP. You'll get your chocolate cutie some day. Also, it's very critical that you never say "nigger" around them. Not everyone knows not to do that.

Attached: Tushy [Ebony] (14).jpg (3000x2000, 1.12M)

Can I still convince her to be my sex "slave"?

Then your requirements are be at least below average looking to average looking for your race, and go around any Black women.
Guarantee you'll be slamming Black pussy by that night's end.

>black women worship white men. you cant respect someone OR even like them, when they put you on a pedestal.

Lord have mercy, take this dumb wokeshit back to your twitter.

>not wanting a black femdom gf to make you her slave

the fuck are you even saying. you know how cucks put women on a pedestal and therefore GET KEKED? its because a chick can't respect a dude who puts her on a pedestal. idk where the fuck you got the idea that I'm part of the "woke" movement. im my own fucken person with my own fucken beliefs and ideas.

just because I'm calling out the fact that black chicks worship you, and you don't want that to get taken away, doesn't mean shit.

Just go to a black-themed club, OP. Not a hood rat club, one with a dress code. You'll be dressed up and dapper, and the middle class black chicks will be lining up for your knob.

Seriously, finding black chicks who want white guys is not hard. You're already not a racist so that's one potential issue dealt with.

>but there's a 80% chance she's woke af
What's the problem ?

Racists love Black and Asian women, can't get more exotic than that.

Attached: 14425368200.jpg (576x551, 63K)

I'm not becoming a liberal to score easy pussy

>the fuck are you even saying

It's some hotep bullshit that it's impossible for white men to genuinely love black women. So fucking sick of hearing that garbage.

Attached: The-Lovings__04b.jpg (1200x800, 149K)

You don't have to, if you are a conservative many black women will be unused to that from white men and will see you as alpha. Also, husband material.

yeah but I'm clearly no hotep. I dont belong to groups, mother fucker. groups are for people desperate for community and validation for being part of that pathetic group

look its totally possible. for sure. I never said it isnt possible. but its fucking RARE. just as rare as it is for a white chick and a black dude to truly be in love, rather than it be some "I'm not racist" and "look I moved up in society" faggot match up.

You're right
But there's also the issue of I'm trying to avoid sexual harassment claims

>I never said it isnt possible

See:
>black women worship white men. you cant respect someone OR even like them, when they put you on a pedestal.

You more or less said exactly that.

>ITT niggers trying to make their shit race look good

LMAO nobody like black girls cuz they smell like dirty socks

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_16.09_[2018.05.23_00.33.28].png (608x692, 390K)

you're arguing semantics, mother fucker. look, even if I did say that, I take it back. once again its fucking rare due to the fact that people are obsessed with status, and the status a black girl gains from being with a white dude (I "moved up") and the status a white dude gains from being with a black chick (im not racist) outweighs the possibility for true fucking love

if people valued that good ol fucken love over status it would change, but it won't, so that's what it is.

>if people valued that good ol fucken love over status it would change, but it won't, so that's what it is.

That's what it is for me, I just prefer black women.

Look at this picture. Those are the simple pleasures in life. I'm jealous.

Attached: villet_grey_3C23_36_BV.jpg (1400x943, 548K)

>be ugly, pale white dude
>Auschwitz mode but tall
>white chicks literally hate me
>white-wannabe black chicks have flat out asked me out multiple times
This is some kind of cruel fucking joke. Negresses make me sick, but I'm warming up to them since white chicks practically spit venom at me.

thats awesome. you gotta find that black chick who actually likes you, though, dude. not your fucking status, as a white dude.

and yeah I totally agree. fostering that fucking connection between you two. the warmth. the FUCKKNG CLOSNESS. god.

>wanting to give your children that pube hair because you have a fetish
Just as bad as white guys with their asian fetish.

This is hilarious.

Bottom barrel black men go after bottom barrel white girls
Educated black girls go after educated white men

Attached: 1526110193882.jpg (713x611, 62K)

>I don't belong to groups
>But I'm going to assign groups to an entire race and gender as well as making baseless assumptions about by using nothing but my own anecdotes

what are you trying to say mother fucker, don't be vague like a pussy