ITT: we predict how the CWC saga will end

ITT: we predict how the CWC saga will end

Attached: 4D8F2ECF-05F0-41EA-8D95-2F47A1460401.jpg (725x674, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sonichu.com/cwcki/May_2018_Paid_Video_Requests#Shout_out_to_school_shooters
sonichu.com/cwcki/Cole_Smithey
sonichu.com/cwcki/Minor_Family_Members#David_Chandler
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hkNwgOWpbNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Death by cops. Calling it now.

After his mom dies he'll probably make a video crying and then be taken to a home or something.

Whatever it is
Itll end with a bang before hes 40

Attached: 95141d70e62925f01809e6664af142b2.jpg (809x1050, 253K)

His mom dies. He ends up getting taken in by his half brother. The film critic one. He gets a boyfriend with autism and finally ends his online shenanigans once and for all.

Christine goes to Israel

My guess, his mother will eventually die and he'll end up in a mental facility because he won't be able to take care of himself, where he'll eventually die.

Attached: 1524213726452.jpg (483x428, 73K)

He's gonna die of poor health before he's 50 that's for sure. He's a tub of lard with no muscle mass. Really none. His heart is gonna give out.

you guys do know its already set up that hes moving in with his brother when the mom dies right?

Institutionalized after a brief period of homelessness

whats your guys' short version of your favorite cwc arc? i read some shit about his life ages ago but its such a long read

choke to death while sucking dick for 5 benjys

Him and his mom being paid to wish happy birthdays to mass shooters.
sonichu.com/cwcki/May_2018_Paid_Video_Requests#Shout_out_to_school_shooters
I personally paid for one.

That could never work out since Chris is much more famous than his brother and he wouldn't be able to stand it.

His brother hates him and never responds to any of his tweets or messages. Not happening.

It's not funny if Chris isn't the one coming up with it. The Attraction Sign and navy cup were funny because Chris decided to do that retarded shit himself.

This is the brother that will be taking him in.
sonichu.com/cwcki/Cole_Smithey

Not his other half brother. The saga is going to be way more interesting with him living in Manhattan. This brother is a film critic and the wife owns her own bar. We could possibly see a saga with chris as a bartender in manhattan.

His film critic brother hates him and is intentionally ignoring him. Read the Relationship with Chris section.

>My eye doctor when I was a kid and teenager was Chrischan's half brother.
Holy shit I had no idea.
sonichu.com/cwcki/Minor_Family_Members#David_Chandler

funny how life do that

If he opens a patreon account count me fucking in I'll give him a 50

Attached: Pride_31.jpg (480x640, 82K)

It won't end with his death. Online community will probably do something for his funeral and taking care of his debts/belongings.

>he's related to John Carey
What the fuck

Kidnapped by a demented Kiwifarmer, exploited until he dies from neglect and poor hygiene.
Probably will get pimped out once or twice before death takes him.

Attached: the virgin suicide prevention.png (1226x537, 183K)

>He gets a boyfriend with autism
he is a "transbian"

Why would Chad be the one about to kill himself?

Until he's desperate enough. It'll be another "trans" faggot so he'll delude himself it's a "girl" (im not the user u responded to, just my prediction)

too much pressure to stay Chadly.
It's lonely at the top.

since he is american it's a pretty common way to die there, you might be right

He makes a comic of sonichu joining the religion of peace and then launching a terrorist attack. The comic will be both autobiographical and a warning of the events to come. 2 weeks after its publishing, there will be a news report of the RoP striking again. His face will be all over the news. Jow Forums will have an eternal kek, their memes will be legion and cause a collapse of all boards.

That's my guess.

why the ukrainian colors

he already offered to have sex with men for money

Chris isn't trans and neither are transbians.

t. hsts

>November 13th, 208
>Barb finally kicks the bucket, CWC finally runs out of money
>out either laziness or stupidity, he loses the monthly tugboat
>Behind on THE MORTGAGE, feds move to seize the house
>Chris barricades himself behind the door, yelling some unintelligible shit about "jerkops"
>Armed standoff ensues
>When the feds finally break down the door, chris rushes them with a knife, forcing them to open fire
>The medallion takes the first few rounds, but enough find their mark, as Chris collapses to the floor
>The Jerkop speaks into a radio. A muffled voice is heard. The Cop responds "That's right. Until the very end, Chris thought he was the inferior one. Yes, sir. I agree completely. It takes a well-balanced individual... such as yourself to rule the world. No, sir. No one knows that you were the third one... Mr. Cash..."
>Suddenly, in a blur chris's body disappears and reappears on his feet behind the cops
>"Cuuuuurrrrsee....... yeeeee.............haaaaaa...........meeeeee .............HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa-"
>Pic related, but its Chris
>12 city blocks are vaporized in an instant
>The chandler home burns once more
>Chris collapses a second time, having spent all his energy
>A single glowing figure approaches on the horizon
>Kneels down next to chris' failing body
>CWC weakly cries "G-Go S-Son-Sonicuuu... and.... zap.... to-"
>The final arc has concluded
>The glowing figure tearfully looks to the sky and tearfully whispers "I will... Thank you Father..."

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 100K)

>Cole occasionally hostseBayauctions for the winning bidder to spend a night with him drinking craft beer at his wife's bar and talking about film, proving that, despite one half-brother being a wannabe pretentious hipster douchebag and the other being a retarded manchild, they both share the samebloated ego.[14]
Kek

S/he's going to get AIDS and be unable to afford adequate medical care.

I think you all are underestimating Chriss will to survive.

So I think Barb is obviously going to go first. She will die or be deemed unsafe to live alone, and be sent to a nursing home (pretty much death).

He will lose the house soon after due to spending all his money on toys. He may need cops to physically evict him, which results in some time in a psych hospital. From there, Chris will never truly live on his own, but will be in and out of group homes and living in strangers basements. He will happily trade sex to anyone for resources and a place to stay. Slowly, he will become more dysfunctional and irrational but somehow still survive like a cockaroch.

I dont think Chris is terribly obesity and he doesnt smoke...I dont know his actual health status, but I currently dont see him dying young (maybe in his 60s)

Barb dies at chris rooms with queer people.
During a livestream he is holding her urn and drops it.

Gangraped and then gets in a completely unrelated car accident

Attached: Lapse.gif (237x336, 1.49M)

chris is obese, just not morbidly so. not smoking doesnt mean he will live a long life, he eats a ton of garbage that will surely kill him if nothing else does

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hkNwgOWpbNM

Homeless, then death by std

How close do you feel you are to CWC user?

Christine shows up at Cole's door unannounced, with all her boxes of Transformer figures and video game shit already unloaded, then spends the rest of her life in a Manhattan group home.

I'll go to jewyork and convert Chris back to Christ so that he may repent

The poor bastard will fit right in in Manhattan

Why, hes an autistic manchild with no hope of ever getting a girl.
What would be the point if him being straight.

I'm fucking fucked, but no way near as fucked as Chris. 2bh seeing somebody somehow worse off than me gives me hope.

Why does his mom look so batshit insane? What the fuck is wrong with her?

Her son. Her son is what's wrong

Have you been reading his writings? He's
Unironically letting himself get possessed by "female spirits"/demons.

He's going to kill himself soon

>What the fuck is wrong with her?
She's batshit insane

Well hes gave it his best.
What else can he do.

>I think you all are underestimating Chriss will to survive
yeah, no
if it wasn't for the internet he would have already died from the un-clit

There's a reason Chris is so fucking twisted.

If it might not have been for the internet maybe Chris would have ended up a little more normal

Attached: 1508607803118.gif (1080x1080, 504K)

Nros you can tell from his drawings that hes retarded

Attached: sonchuevolution.jpg (1058x595, 125K)

It'll end with a whimper

he already has one faggot.

Wait is Chris gay now? Or a lesbian with a penis? I'm so confused.

My guess is after barb dies his social security worker will get him a heavily subsidized govenment apartment. He's autistic, dumb and spoiled- not a schizo with substance abuse issues. He'll be fine.

he fell for the tranny meme and openly came out as bisexual, a big change from hating homo's his entire life but he decided to become his own gf and hopes to attract a qt lesbian waifu to join him, probably still hates darkies tho.

crazy how he didn't get any better at drawing in almost two decades