When did you realize hell is real?

And it comes not after death.

Attached: a0812121144_10.jpg (1194x1200, 293K)

i dont see a lake of fire, do you?

When did you realize that you're functionally illiterate? I understand that you were trying to sound poetic by reversing the conventions of English-language word-ordering, but you misused the archaic form, too.

You should have followed your assertion by a conjunction or kept the subject line continuous with the text, rather than separating the two segments. The disjointedness of the question and assertion -- the latter of which pretends to be archaic while the former remains neutral -- tosses off the balance and culminates in a rhetorical mess.

Please go back to grammar school, user.

I am deeply and terribly ashamed to share an imageboard with illiterate fiends like you.

Hell would be a paradise compared to this earth. Just think of all the normies you would get to watch suffer for eternity.

Fucking grammar jews.

Years ago when a guy made a thread on Jow Forums about what Hell was like. I responded by telling him that this place was already Hell.

There may come a point in your life where you'd wish you could jump in a lake of fire.

Calling me a Grammar Jew implies that I'm miserly regarding grammar or seek to exclude others from partaking in its exercise.

On the contrary, user, I would much prefer that you learn to communicate in English. Functional illiteracy is a major problem in the United States. Assuming that you're an American citizen or native speaker, I'd love for you to learn to use punctuation and basic grammatical functions like an adult human being.

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 6K)

neck urself, it's the passive voice. Though I am surprised at your dedication

I was making a joke about how they used to call people grammar nazi's since nazi's were supposedly bad, but we now know it's really the jews who are bad.

yeah pretty much originlylylyly

Attached: huxley.jpg (500x365, 74K)

dont project your weakness to me

holy fuck what a massive faggot.

Nice comma splice, faggot.

Not only is OP's OP a poorly fragmented sentence, but it uses the passive voice--if we can even consider calling it that in this context--in the worst and most pointless way possible

Oh, how strong you must be. You're a big boy. Only weak people ever feel the bite of existential dread or have experienced loss and pain in spades.

Attached: 1481081274336.jpg (290x290, 17K)

You missed a period at the end there pal :)

What do you do for a living user? Because if it's not related to editing then I seriously pity you

>implying a simple omission isn't easily identifiable as a typo
>implying that your intentional inclusion of incorrect punctuation could ever be disguised as error

I am surrounded by cretins.

I'm a doctoral student and work for a law firm.

SUCC ME KACEYTRON

is this way my sir.

>the critic

faggg

Attached: BD4AD43C-D554-4F8E-9B48-F84D13ADC43A.png (545x480, 373K)

I seriously pity you and your self-esteem issues.

Have you gotten your IQ tested?

I don't understand this meme, user.

>my sir

Good lad.

/lit/ is for fucking faggots, though--faggots who read Nietzsche and Hume so they can show off to other faggots who read Nietzsche and Hume for the sole purpose of showing off to even more faggots.

>taking any of this seriously

Two points above the retard cut-off.

Kaceytron has a dark pussy and butthole

oh but i think u know

Attached: 9665E952-58E5-4E14-8F6B-B607612B750E.png (480x480, 188K)

Now I really pity your self-esteem issues, holy fuck dude

Attached: 1519353328342.jpg (1280x960, 170K)

250+ iq for sure. Don't you know being a shit about grammar is the ultimate sign of a high intelligence? We are clearly in the presence of greatness here. Those with a lesser grasp of the intricacies of the english language, bow down before your lord. The Grammar King.

And I pity your inability to create a single post without splicing at least one comma.

>be Jow Forumstard user
>cry about blacks and niggers and Jews all day
>"M-muh white superiority!"
>encounter the Superior Aryan Super-Man on Jow Forums
>cry

english is gay and cuck

>english

I see you're the same as everyone else here, user. Thank you for not working too hard to boost the median IQ of this thread.

definitely kaceytron. im fucking unsubbing

"The Grammer King" on its own isn't a coherent sentence user...

>bringing up Jow Forums
Truly exceptional user, truly loving every second

>bitches about grammar
>reddit spacing
did they not teach you about irony in your english class?

Ellipsis was completely unnecessary, but I appreciate the attempt at trying to be unique.

>Reddit spacing is a grammatical function and not just a symptom of your deep-seated desire to feel better than anyone at all

english is shit

Pardon me your highness. Truly we are unworthy of your superior grammatical skills. Bless you.

I accept both your blessing and admission of inferiority.

And blessings unto you, faggot.

Your masterful grammar skills are the greatest in the land my king. To be blessed by you brings me the greatest joy. What a wonderful day it is.

May my blessings allow you to reap more bountiful rewards than your verbal retardation would ordinarily allow.

"Reddit spacing" has been a thing on here and all forums since before reddit even existed you newfag.