What the fuck was this about?

what the fuck was this about?

Attached: this-is-america-what-you-missed-01-480x320.jpg (480x320, 33K)

Gun Violence and how Americans are distracted by media to anything productive for themselves.

You'll notice the guns were taken from Gambino with a red cloth, signifying care, while bodies were just crudely dragged away,implying we value guns over human life.

It's about black culture and how we actively promote gun violence, drugs, and all other forms of degeneracy while in the same breath being upset that other people don't like us for doing it.

It's also about how those in the music industy who actively engage in this buffoonery are coons and look like coons (hence why he imitates modern rappers while dressed and acting like a blackface coon)

>t. tommy sotomayor

oringinele

The song has nothing to do with guns in particular. He could have killed them with a knife or literally anything else.

No but its mainly guns because we've had 22 school shootings this year and nobody gives a shit. Thats the point. Also Police brutality.

Lel i hate that nigger t b h

It does inasmuch as trap music and rap frequently reference them in their songs and use the sound effects ("got the strap" for example)

ooooooo tell somebody

you gone tell somebody!

It was about how the world doesn't value life. They just gloss over it's taking, and refuse to acknowledge that it's humanity's attitude towards the taking of life, not the tools it uses to take life, that is the issue.

Just retarded, ugly, nigger shit. They should leave.

This is normie shit and if youve watched or given any thought to it you need to go back to glebbid

The choreography in this is legit really interesting

it's about how cool mumbling is

A student shot another student with a BB gun in Gloversville Middle School.
This is counted as one of the 22 "school shootings"
Why is American journalism so fucking retarded?

Its about beating the dumbasses over the head with a controversial political point rather than creating art

im black and I agree with this conclusion

Because journalists are no longer interested in the truth. It's all about ideology now. Everything is propaganda.

I think Glover looked like a marionette when he was dancing on top of the car at the end. I can't tell if it's intentional or if I'm looking for symbolism where there is none.

>we've had 22 school shootings this year

Attached: 87685769.png (842x792, 82K)

It's about dumb niggers being mad at dumb cops.

Okay but what did that specific look mean?

lol only white people and self-hating blacks see the coonery in the video.

It's about a nigger on PCP

my neighbor used to smoke that shit and punch this tree in his front yard

just nigs nogging.

He was just trying to build some shelter

something about how whites kill so many blacks or some shite

it was nigger shit
don't bother trying to "understand" it, you'll only be dumber for it
unless you're some type of non-white