TOTALBISCUIT

Never ever forget this

Attached: at-firstiwas-like-totalbiscuit-follow-totalbiscuit-seanza-get-cancer-and-1667914.png (500x555, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Totalbiscuit/status/329757137330896896
youtu.be/FL3ZdFepBHY
twitter.com/totalbiscuit/status/329757137330896896?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

so what you're saying is... Seanza has magical cancer-reflecting powers????!!!!!!

Attached: NO WAI.png (33x33, 1K)

Dont be an atheist douchebag that hates everybody, things can always get so bad.

Isn't that quote taken out of context and it was a response to something like "what are your plans?"

Look at those sullen dying eyes as they enjoy their final moments of peering into a computer screen. That's gonna be us someday.

ur not christfag, faggot

Attached: 4A0EFE73-DC70-4BC3-9CC3-A663F6BFC4F5.jpg (791x791, 92K)

twitter.com/Totalbiscuit/status/329757137330896896

Wow i didn't even know he was dying. I thought they cured him

>dying
he's already dead lol

>literally died of asscancer

How do you get bowel cancer at like 30? I know people who are fat, smoke, eat junk food, and are like in their 60's and 70's without any health problems.

i used to really like eddsworld and then the cancer gremlins got to him too.

Attached: snoopsmh.gif (280x210, 70K)

Genetic, like how 13 yr olds sometimes get brain aneurysms or some hidden heart defect its all just luck of the draw.

Attached: IMG_2693.png (656x755, 39K)

It's all about genetics. Most of my family and relatives eat like pigs but somehow none of them has gotten diabetes, or heart problems, or anything like that. Instead they all got gallstones and appendicitis and at least 1 mental health issue, even the fit healthy ones has it.

Attached: 1510732942535.gif (500x281, 974K)

Wasn't he bleeding out of his ass for like a year before he talked to a doctor about it? Fuck, imagine knowing you could have maybe had a chance had you just bitten the bullet and endured the embarrassment for a moment. Not that a doctor would even fucking care.

I'd kill TotalButthurt a thousand times with my own hands before I'd let Edd diE. The world is cruel

not generic. its dietary

lol so some shitty numale died
literally no one cares and he'll be forgotten and resting in piss in a week or less.

tell that to my friend who had childhood leukaemia and got better because of experimental drugs, then died at 23 when it came back

he was the strongest person I knew and the healthiest eater I have never met.

fuck you, you don't know anything

>total biscuit
>numale

idc who you are just

Holy fucking shit. It was in 2011. He apologized years ago. You have no involvement in the matter. So why is Jow Forums now utterly obsessed with this? What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Underrated originalllyygg

youtu.be/FL3ZdFepBHY

he ate garbage

It's both
orrrrigani

>it was a response to something like "what are your plans?"

Attached: 1q3425453.png (310x326, 24K)

So that's what happened to britbong?

>if you say something mean, you deserve to die
I thought Jow Forums had thicker skin

who?
originalino

Looking forward to the next drama alert.

it's not embarassment, it's irrational fear, I would know because I felt it.

When I turned 18ish I started getting nosebleeds randomly, they seemed to be getting worse and eventually it was happening every day, this went on for almost 3 monthds before I went to the doctor because every day I just convinced myself it would be the last and nothings wrong. I ended up going in and it literally was almost nothing wrong lol, I have a thin inner nose membrane and I asked why it kept happenening over and over and they chalked it up to stress, which makes sense because I was stressed every day about it. They gave me some blood pills to take for a month that stopped it the day of, and after I was done taking them it never came back.

>strawman

I thought you had less retarded brain

To be honest I'm more annoyed at him for sperging out over that guy asking if traps are gay.

i like this anecdote and i'm glad it never came back, user

Attached: 134668074772.jpg (539x620, 185K)

my doctor said that with the exception of faggots who post on imageboard with anime avatars, it usually is nothing for most people

What did he sayy?

Jesus christ you fucking mongs, he apologized for the tweet and the two of them had worked things out.

He didn't say anything, he kicked him out of a convention, then the whole convention turned into a shit show.

Can't put the genie back in the bottle. He said it. It's over. Irony gods struck him down. A guy best known for being butt hurt dying of ass cancer? Too good.

Trump curse is real

Attached: IMG_5027.jpg (1024x643, 94K)

Jow Forums is filled with edgy teenagers. Should be obvious by now.

lmfaorofl

Good riddance, guy got his just desserts

Attached: ironic.jpg (1160x499, 40K)

Fuck you OP and kill yourself. I think it's time to leave this board, it's full of edgy degenerate teenagers now.
He apologized a long time ago for that tweet. He was dealing with lots of trolls on twitter. He was having trouble with immigration to the US and couldn't be with his family for a long time. I think he asked something related to it. But that doesn't matter, he was sorry

he ran his genetics on 60fps but it also sped up his engine

Just kill yourself man. You're a waste and an awful person who completely lacks empathy. You're probably some 17 year old edgy teenager. I sincerely do hope you die from cancer. There's nothing lower than insulting a man who's actually died from it

Does cancer always come back? If you get it once, are you basically fucked?

>upon dying, everone instantly becomes a saint
how about no, fuck off faggot

w-wait bro?
did you just g-get numaled?

oh nonono HAHH NONO HAHAHAH

>A lot of Youtubers, streamers etc are going to be assuring you over the next few days that they don't hate you and they welcome you if you voted for Trump.

Did a single person do this?

People just wanna make fun of him. He was a big eceleb and died of ass cancer. There is no way this site wouldn't wanna make fun of him. The get cancer and die tweet is just an excuse to do so so that they can feel a bit better about laughing at him. I've seen the same thing with cwc where they try and say that he's a terrible person thus implicitly giving everyone the right to make fun of him. Nobody wants to just come right out and say they're just a shit person laughing at others misfortunes.

Damn, I really enjoyed his Zero Punctuation reviews.

Attached: 1523769502000.png (525x334, 56K)

Depends how it's treated. With testicle cancer they can remove the bad testicle and it won't come back. Same with liver cancer, they can remove part of the liver (if it hasn't spread to too much of the liver already) and it'll be fine. Other treatments simply shrink it / try to kill as many cancer cells as possible, but that just makes it dormant for a while. If you're lucky you get many years more to live, unlucky and you might only get 2

Family history. I'm pretty sure two of his relatives died of it also.

you'd better fucking be joking here user, that's the wrong guy

he apologized for it half a fucking decade ago
twitter.com/totalbiscuit/status/329757137330896896?lang=en

you guys are cunts

Shame it wasn't him instead considering what an obnoxious faggot he is.

incorrect opinion, fuck yourself with a nine iron

I'm not saying that you illiterate retard. You're just a degenerate person to insult a man who's died from cancer. The fact that you can't even comprehend this means you should just kill yourself you pathetic excuse for a human being. You lack basic empathy. Trust me, nobody will miss you. You're a waste

>American healthcare system

Should have stayed in the UK, bud.

I've been bleeding out my ass for nearly a full decade. He didn't differentiate hemorrhoids from internal bowel bleeding.

He's an annoying pretentious libcuck. Fall off a bridge.

Genuinely kek'd IRL.

Only if we get incurable cancer, stem cell therapy will be affordable in 10 years.
I'll be dying in my sleep in my 90's k thanks.

Attached: 240310248397c84700d0b7430ec35f509699fd5b2dd069bc987a39ea9f74c9f8.jpg (540x767, 65K)

>Boogie just keeps on ticking
>Boogie will outlive someone in this thread

Attached: DFupfw-VYAAF_Pi.jpg (844x477, 70K)

w whats the difference, user. Asking for a friend.

>he has the same Ibuypower laptop as me
I hope he dropped that fucking clunky, cheap, loud piece of shit
I got one for college, so I could play vidya and take notes on the same PC. It arrived with a huge crack in the case and Ibuypower offered to fix it. It took a month to get it back, and the crack was still there, and the screen wouldnt turn on.
I called Newegg to return it and they said since iBuypower shipped it overseas to be fixed, it voided their warranty

holy fuck mouth hurts from laughing at this shit.

Attached: 1527107634185.png (304x304, 116K)

its ok fren im here for you

Attached: hughelper.png (271x186, 7K)