Failed my driving test for the 2nd time today

>failed my driving test for the 2nd time today

Attached: oh.png (384x406, 249K)

Underaged b&

Kys high school subhuman

iktf, fucked up yesterday near the end and got a prompt zero after everything else went swell.

nailing that fucker to the wall next time. and i wish you better luck too user. get lots of practice.

Attached: 1521911805992.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

How can you guys seriously fail that shit? Women get licenses for crying out loud.

Reminder that Chris-chan has a drivers license and yet you failed to get one. Step it up man.

I could take mine anytime I wanted, but I'm too afraid I'll fail.
do you know where you're at right now?my mother is awful at driving, it's a wonder how she passed her test
he probably failed multiple times

>unsafe lane change

I cannot be aware of my surroundings. It's just too hard. Focusing on speed limit, maintaining proper speed limit, avoiding hitting something, and remembering traffic rules at the same time is so overwhelming.

That's ok. All the best drivers pass on their third attempt. Keep at it, champ.

Attached: 1481667936672.jpg (570x487, 45K)

>permit just expired
>no one in my family will take me to the dmv to get a new one or teach me how to drive

Attached: iunderstandyourfustration.jpg (250x250, 18K)

Don't fall for the car meme, owning a car is a waste of money if you just buy a reliable bike for a few hundred dollars at most.

t. fell for carfaggot meme

Don't worry about it. Three's the charm.

me getting my license
>take a bunch of practice tests online for 2 days
>go ace written and then almost hit someone and fail
>schedule the next available appointment (couple hours) and drive again
>some bs about a school zone, fail again
>come back next day and ask for new instructor
>she says she shouldn't pass me but i'll probably be okay and passes me anyway

i have hit 2 people in their cars, and totaled my moms car while texting drunk. i can confirm to you getting a license is not retard proof.

btw all this has been since i got my license 6 months ago!

Failed my driving test 3 times before I moved out of the city to a small town in the country.
The instructor there just asked me what a yield sign was and to drive around the block, I passed.
Then later that year I moved back to the city with my license.

Gotta play the system.

Attached: download.png (224x225, 5K)

Don't worry OP.
It took me 4 years, 20 different trips to 3 DMVs in 2 different states and 4 actual times taking the test to get my license.

Keep at it. You'll get your license soon enough. Reflect on what the grader told you that you did wrong, and try and do better next time.

I failed 7 times before I got mine.

>went to the DMV today to renew my license
>got everything done in 20 minutes
>haven't driven a car in two years and forgot everything about driving

At least you have good taste in anime, that's what's really counts.

Ease up kiddo. I got mine on the 3rd, dont sweat it.

don't worry man, I almost killed my instructor on my first try. Got perfect score on my second, though I was scarred for life.

Lmao holy fuck user that is ridiculous

oh wow, you're so very unfit for driving.

Gonna have my 3rd in about two weeks. Hope you are right.

Attached: 1522593469861.jpg (918x597, 22K)

If you live in suburban america, you're fucked if you don't have a car. Everything is really far away from everything else and there are rarely sidewalks to get from one place to the other.

Failed the first time, barely managed the second. I still have trouble parking

I guess I'm lucky that cars are my autistic obsession, got my license first try. Later losers *beep beep*.

Traffic rules are simple and most of the time the signs do your job for you. Maintaining the speed limit is just as easy and I legit don't see why you have a problem with that.

Isnt this a symptom for autism? Original

Is this fucking facebook now?
Go away please

I falied that shir fie fucking times, read the dmv manual and passed it really quick. Learned to drive on public roads wen I was 12 fuck that tesg btw

I passed on my 3rd attempt and i think im pretty good. Just hang in there and try again.

Nice post oh yeah very good much effort very nice quality post awww yiss that's the good stuff right there RIGHT there mmmm yes keep going ah yeah don't stop MMMMM baby very good

Attached: 1496659860786.jpg (433x437, 12K)