Have you ever met a NEET over 40 years old that seemed happy and normal?

Have you ever met a NEET over 40 years old that seemed happy and normal?

Not a loaded question. I honestly haven't.

Attached: 458490568_eminem-zoom-01e95a2e-9005-4630-98a6-e906e54aa61e.jpg (800x800, 116K)

I've never met any that seemed normal at older ages. It makes me sad because I know that's gonna be me. I am only just realizing that all the weird old men you've seen growing up were just something some boys end up becoming, and I'm one of those boys. Another 20 years of life to go to see what kind of mocked by co-workers and younger folk older weirdo who annoys everyone I turn into.

>was going to get my wisdom teeth removed
>I have to wait ti'll june 1st to get it done
>filling out form
>are you employed
>no
>are you a student
>no
>person asks after I already filled it out if I'm employed or a student
>have to say no again
Fuck I felt so pathetic

if i were the person handing you the form i'd assume it was a temporary lay-off rather than "lol ive never had a job"

I have and he's doing fine.

I've never seen or heard of a NEET over 30 desu. I assume by that age they already anhero'd.

I knew one who suffered from genuine aspergers and was over 40, mentally the guy was in a world of his own and also got tons of government support.

Damn this really hits hard.

>you're gonna be that weird older guy at work that the younger folks laugh at

Only way to prevent it is to literally get married and have a normal life or be an alpha.

>NEET
Closest thing is an acquaintance's sister. She's retarded and her loaded father bought her a condo downtown to just sit around in.

I know of a schizo that pushes carts. He's been doing it so long he makes $18/hr.

You'd best be belivin' in 47-year-old NEETs.*
You are chatting with one.
Axe me anyfing.

*To be fair, I have held jobs in the past so not sure if I qualify.

I live around alot of 40+ year olds on disability or just plain old welfare. Most of them seem content/happy, but then again alot of them drink or do drugs.

you can get rich too, then you're not weird just eccentric. but alone and not rich? irrelevant.

Good you should. That's what you are a pathetic fucking loser who has no ambitions and isn't going anywhere and is still on mommy and daddy's I insurance. I know you lay awake at night thinking what am I gonna do with my life, and I can answer that for you. Nothing.

Are you a virgin? Do you have any friends?

How'd you do it? I'm a disabled perma-neet and i'm turning 27 this year. I'm scared I might anhero one day due to the paranoia and depression.

Fucking savage af

>wastes his breath on a tired diatribe that means nothing to anyone here
How does it feel to be a joke to everyone but each other failed normies?

Yes but they're normalfags not the Jow Forums NEET type.

I have never met a NEET wizard who didn't want to die.

Attached: 1283898036879.jpg (640x512, 127K)

Sometimes I feel like Jow Forums forgets that normalfags can be neets. They're just called disabled/unemployed.

Don't think so, but iunno user. I've never met a 40+ year old wagie boomer who was genuinely happy either. They all seem way too caught up in the small problems of life, and you can clearly see that they're justifying their complacency with the idealistic idea of serving society in some unexplained elusive way. Their entire basis of self lies in having to deal with the annoyances that they got into when much younger, and as a symptom they try to build this imaginative castle of a person standing proudly on his own two feet on top of it.

Thought about it for a while, recollecting all older neets I had met. Conclusion, no I haven't. 51 year old guy lives not far from me, I help him with stuff at times, he nets in $1700/month for some elbow injury he sustained when he was in his late 20's. Falls in and out of alcoholism and depression. Starts up a ton of projects but nothing ever gets finished. Buys loads of electronics, toys and stuff online. Plays with it for a day or two then puts it away and never uses it again.

I have seen older unmarried guys who seemed somewhat happy, they still talked with their families and and worked, but mostly they lived alone.

I'm turning 30 this year and I think its time to stop fucking around, I have a decent job, driving diesel trucks for a factory near my city, not the best job, but its a place where I could work until retirement with no trouble, lots of guys do the same here in fact.

I dropped out of college, so even if I go back and finish, I will still be at least 35 when I finish, I will be competing with lots of younger people who are much more secure in their lives, not really that good.

But while work is easy, getting an girl is nigh impossible for me, its like they are from another world, and its does not help that I'm already highly antisocial from childhood, I can go for weeks without needing to talk with another person. But I'm afraid I either need to chance myself or prepare for the next 30 years of solitude.

The worst thing is that I have friends who got girlfriends, but not all of them are happy, one got his girlfriend pregnant, and he has to take care of everything alone, she refuses to do housework or take care of the child.

Thats my greastest fear, almost killing myself with effort, only to get a girl that refuses to clean the house or properly raise our kids, and if I try to move out I will get alimony checks for the next 20 years.

>Have you ever met a NEET over 40 years old
No

>Their entire basis of self lies in having to deal with the annoyances that they got into when much younger
Mate I need some context or some examples here, I am struggling to really grasp what you are saying f

>I can go for weeks without needing to talk with another person
Says the man who posted a fucking encyclopaedia length diary entry