Currently having anxiety attack over college/my own mortality/life in general, help me calm down bros

Currently having anxiety attack over college/my own mortality/life in general, help me calm down bros

Attached: 1522445909391.jpg (532x502, 62K)

dont come to Jow Forums lel

Start drinking. Alienate your loved ones.

smoke a bowl take a shot jack off
i tell ye whut

just suck it up you lil bitch

going whiney won't help you, take comfort in the idea that we all go 6feet under one day

Dont worry user, if you drop out you can always go to trade school and start a career that will eventually get you making six figures

Are you in college currently? Are your parents paying/helping?

College is the easiest thing you'll do in your life. It's just downhill from here.

Understand that being like this will come back to hunt you in the future, doesn't matter how good or bad life is.

If you have the time and means to post in this shit place, you are completely fine.

yeah just finished freshman year, and they are a little

All your problems end eventually in one way or another, so why even worry too much about it?

I was in a similar situation as you.

If you're only 1 year in, you still have time to change your major, things are very open ended for you

Also having parent support is huge, definitely not an opportunity to pass up

Eyy, me too. Fail classes or something?

Attached: srtympa7wysz.png (693x528, 430K)

no just lots of pressure, you know? its tough for an asianbot with a tiger mom.

GPA doesn't matter unless you're thinking about grad school. I got a 4 year in compsci bullshitted copied from github with 2.something gpa and am doing quite well

Damn, guess you're fucked then.

Attached: 1521688383554.jpg (846x1024, 59K)

Just realize you're nothing but a glorified biological machine that just so happens to have a very good ability to obtain information about itself to influence its future decisions. Once you realize you're just a weird voyeur on a bunch of flesh moving itself around that's managed to convince itself that its in charge your life problems don't seem as severe. Just enjoy the ride and maybe in a few more million billion years your specific atomic makeup will show up again so you can feel like you exist.

Pray to god

You're alright man go outside for a breather and walk a bit. Spalsh water on your face, everything's fine if it wasn't you'd be dead already.

Attached: IMG_2153.png (483x701, 175K)

Settle down. You're in the pocket.
What's that mean? It means your safe, you have your linemen protecting you, I realize this analogy only works if you're American but I'm following through. You've done a year in college, you have financial support (modest as it may be). You can sit in this pocket for 3 more years, no need to make any major moves (barring freak accidents/random acts of God). But you need a strategy for what happens when the pocket collapses. Where will you go, what route will you take, whats the plan? To do that you need a goal. What's your endzone? What would you consider a touchdown? For the sake of argument let's say you want a job as a computer engineer. Look at what the job entails, ask Jow Forums about it perhaps, find out what its like before making a decision. Like others have said, you're in your first year, plenty of time to make changes. "But user I just, what's even the point if living what the hell is going on is there a God is my life meaningful why do anything besides nothing when I wouldnt know what to do or how to do it???" Can't answer that for you man, but I will say that, deep down, you know what you want and what you don't. And if you don't, it's up to you to figure it out. Find out what direction the endzone is, think about the best route to take to get there, and then go for it. You got it man.

>you're just a marshmallow in some kids toasted smores, bro dude

Fucking hippies. I hate you people. Go ruin a different galaxy