I can't stand the loneliness anymore, sometimes I go months and feel fine, sometimes I manage to last a couple years...

I can't stand the loneliness anymore, sometimes I go months and feel fine, sometimes I manage to last a couple years, but I'm sick of this, I'm sick of having absolutely nobody except myself, I'm so lonely, I think about killing myself every day, I don't know how to make friends and I want a girlfriend.

I can't do this anymore, I'm trying to just bee myself and do self improvement and stuff like everyone says but I can't take it, when will I be good enough to have friends and a girlfriend, I can't take it anymore

Every few months it hits me that despite all of my hard work nothing has changed, and this has happened my whole life

>Elementary school ending, about to start middle school
>I can get a fresh start now, and start being normal

>Middle school ending, about to start high school
>I can get a fresh start now, and start being normal

>High school ending, about to start college
>I can get a REAL fresh start now, and start being normal

>College ending, about to move away from home for work
>I can get a 100% COMPLETE fresh start now, and start being normal

>Worked for a few years, about to get settled in to my new life
>Okay now maybe I'll be able to start being normal now, any day now

I can't do it, please tell me how to do this, please tell me how to make friends and get a girlfriend, I can't take this anymore

Attached: MV5BODcxM2Q0NjMtNGI3ZS00Zjk1LWFiZWQtMGJlZDAxYzY4MTA2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzgxODM4NjM@._V1_.jpg (1366x768, 83K)

I wish I knew how because I'm in the same boat. 2scared to an hero tho
Shit sucks man

I'm so scared of people, walking down the street all I want to do is cover myself in a gigantic jacket and dark sunglasses or hide inside a car and then drive off into the middle of nowhere to get away from anyone. I can't talk to cashiers, I can't say hi to anyone, I can't make eye contact with anyone, I can't reveal information about my personality to anyone, I can't admit to my own interests.

If someone asked me about my favorite show and asked if I liked it I'd probably just say "never heard of it" to avoid them saying "haha you like that? loser" I can't take this anymore, I live inside my room because I'm scared of walking outside around people, please help me

Attached: dagashi_kashi_01_1.jpg (640x360, 63K)

I have nobody, no friends, nobody to talk to. My only friend is you guys but I don't even know you and we're just strangers. If r9k didn't exist I don't know what I would do. If I woke up tomorrow and Jow Forums was shut down I'd honestly start crying and get drunk for days on end because I'd be so sad that I lost my best friend

Why can't I make friends. Even sometimes when people tried to be my friend I don't know how then they get bored of me

OMFG I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE

I CANT FUCKING DO THIS ANYMORE

I CANT FUCKING TAKE THIS OMFG

Attached: 2a0.jpg (400x629, 52K)

I'd be your friend if i lived near you.

if you're 20+ i'd be your friend too.

Same situation. I'm exhausted.

some people have everything, for no real reason, and meanwhile i live in my car and am a friendless 28 year old virgin with no job

iktf op I recently dodged my own brother's wedding because it would be with a shitload of people I've never met before and I honest to god don't have anything I am socially allowed to discuss with anyone

>posting all that shit
Jerk off, take a crap, and hit the hay. See you tomorrow.

I usually had one good friend when i was young that i wanted to do everything with but i don't know where it all went wrong, it has been a decade now since i had a friend and i feel whenever anyone speaks to me it is out of pity or social grace only.

we here for u fren

Attached: Ty7FBi4n.jpg (527x527, 32K)

sorry buddy it's the curse you're cursed I'm cursed everybody here is cursed

Wanna be friends on steam?

Have you tried getting a boyfriend?

op do you wanna be friends? the only problem is im a girl, so i hope that isnt a problem for you.

Why do you have to bait the poor guy like that?

Attached: annoyed.jpg (320x320, 83K)

You're so funny. I wish this were true.

im really not though. i really would like to be friends with op

Okay contact me here:
paperheadphones#6545

For gods sake man get ahold of yourself and get a dog. Doggos are far superior to human friends pic related. You dont need people when you have a badass like him to pal around with and girls love dogs

Attached: E63B05FC-764F-45C6-936C-47B237F2FB55.jpg (4032x3024, 1.78M)

>discord
Robot status: LOST

Not even OP but discord is the default IM for robots faggot

>He made an account on a chat website that everyone on r9k seems to use because he wants to make friends
>No longer a robot, because of a specific computer program he downloaded onto his computer and installed, and ran, and created an account for
I've been here since before you were born

let me give you guys a little gift, if dubs everyone in this thread wont be cursed anymore

>default IM for robots
nice oxymoron

You do this because you fear to be rejected for who you truly are my wayward friend

Kys robots use IM the fuck outta here with your elitist shit kid what do you want us to do use handwritten letters through the post?

You're afraid to reveal your TV show tastes but vulnerability and honesty are required for real friendships and romance. You either let people in or you shut them out.

Every single "robot" server I've seen is filled to the brim with ironic normalfags. I have found 0 difference between them and the Jow Forumsanime_IRL discord (except the robot ones are more obnoxious because they always push this "lol no rules xdddd" BS)
Aside from that, Discord is generally bad for genuine communities as it blends everyone together - no participation required. It's just shitpost.
And even if you found the perfect community, Discord will record everything you say and sell it to the highest bidder. No regards are made for your personal data, none of it.
Discord also goes down every half a day, while its SJW staff delete whatever they please except when it's needed. Normalfag staff that wants you to play gaymes and consume reddit memes.
Discord is for normalfags. Simple as

I've never joined a "server" I've only ever talked to individual robots, it's a replacement for skype or msm you retard

They still collect your data. Aside, the fact you talk to so many people 1-to-1 that you can justify needing Discord says enough about your robot status.

I 100% understand OP, but if you're posting cute anime girls... please refrain from posting that slut Hotaru. Saya is the true image of perfection.

Attached: Saya_(anime).jpg (455x476, 97K)

describe yourself op I might be your gf

Yeah except for normal human beans, letting people in is second nature. People here aren't as trusting, or gullible.

Attached: B91F9405_0A54_4041_A8CE_1F3E4E31FB20.jpg (1024x1450, 410K)

user can you please link me to Dagashi Kashi Season 1 torrent? I can't find it anywhere, only Season 2

Thanks for lying and not messaging me femanon

Attached: hotaru crying 2.jpg (1920x1080, 288K)

Don't bother, it's a shitty excuse for an anime. 12 episodes that are basically advertising for crappy nip snacks, with a plotline shoestringed in. No idea how it got so popular

aaawh, not i feel sad. i wanna be your friend. or someone that listens to your problems atleast. my discord is NukeThem#8237

But the girls are the cutest ones I've seen in an anime

Recommend me an alternative with cuties?

I like how you wrote this user
If I wanted to explain a feel like that it would get too long, pointless, and no replies. Good job, and I wish you the best

ty user have a cute saya

Attached: fe0.png (1280x720, 1.61M)