What's stopping you from going for that girl you like? What's the worst that could happen...

What's stopping you from going for that girl you like? What's the worst that could happen? Better to fail than not do anything at all.

Attached: 1526999326416.jpg (511x365, 32K)

I don't like any IRL girl, I never have.

>What's stopping you from going for that girl you like?

She lives in Japan and has no idea I exist.

Attached: 1508365141447.png (481x406, 42K)

>What's the worst that could happen?
The total annihilation of all my hopes and dreams.
And I won't be able to watch her from a distance anymore.

get over your oneitis faggot, shes not the only woman in the world, and you can and will get over her

I cannot approach nor flirt with females and I do not have the capability to be a good mate. I also do not have any specific female in mind.

I did, and she's asleep on the other end our couch right now two years later. I'll likely marry her someday.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 860K)

I'm half-black/white and I have insecurities about it, I know that people simply aren't attracted to people who aren't like them and I'm not like anyone. I don't want my mind to go those places more than it already does by getting rejected.

She's a good friend of mine. I know that she will say no. If I ask her out I'm most likely going to loose one of my very few friends.

>tfw no quirky bland blonde brunette fat skinny 20 something baby boomer gf
Sigh

>Better to fail than not do anything at all
You'd need to be an absolute brainlet to waste time trying when you already know the outcome

You don't though. Fate isn't set in stone. You don't actually know what will happen unless you try.

It's better to have a lot of related/relevant tiny failures and successes before doing a big thing like put your heart on the line than it is to just go balls to the wall confessing/asking out when the success or failure of that is the only relevant social experience you've had.

It's why "dude just talk to her" can be good advice for normals who've had both the skill and tolerance for social situations but can be absolutely devastating for people who need more practice and experience.

Took me a few years but i finally fucked her. Losing your virginity aint what its cracked up to be, it doesnt change you. Im honestly the most depressed ive ever been at this point.

shes in highschool and like 17 and i would get arrested for flirting with her. also i live at home still and hate my family and wouldnt want to bring her around. the other girl i like isnt into me like that and halfway around the world.

>girl you like
error 404

this will be my response every time you ask this retarded question.

That's nice, get the fuck out

the outcome is predetermined but fate has nothing to do with it. we live in a deterministic universe but our actions are still our actions.

Agreed 100 percent

I did the whole be friends for a long time then confess your love thing

Don't do that

Just try and meet random girls and ask them out

>What's stopping you from going for that girl you like?

she has a boyfriend.

>What's the worst that could happen?

she calls you a creep and laugh about it with Chad. Also don't lie to me because I have a sister and she call this black guy a creep for hitting on her.

It is determined by our actions. Fate exists,but fate changes all the time through our actions and thoughts. If you do something,things will change. Even just a bit and the little bit helps.

because I dont need some chipmunk faced chippie to define my merits as an individual.

women like to play games to prove a mans worth, gauge their worth monotarily and use little gender science games to abuse their presence in the mans life.

DESU the women I like are all baby makers/marrage hunters. So my standard of what I find attractive is very hard to come by.

>>I still get laid though. in b4 summer edgefags bating.

nothing changes. the future is always going to happen. it is as set in stone as the past. it will only happen one way. that way is predetermined but not predictable.

I'm not a risk taker. If I do nothing and she's mine forever in my mind. If I make a move and get rejected I lose her forever.

If you dont cast the net you wont catch any fish
If not the girl you like, practice with other girls

She only exists in my mind
I unironically did waifufaggotry and created a real woman in my mind

>have nothing to offer

The only future that happens is the future you let happen. You future is in your hands.

your actions are your responsibility, but you were always going to take the actions you have taken, and always will take the actions you take. we have will but it is not free. knowledge of determinism should not influence your actions, but might do so. However there is only one outcome. two separate futures do not exist.

your words will have some effect. so will mine. but these effects were always going to happen. they are part of a long chain of events that is time. whatever advice you have will fulfill it's role, whether people believe it or not, but saying that people can change what will happen is not true. they are just part of what will happen.

Sounds like you are just a defeatist.

That depends on your definition of meet and random lol but yeah relevant goals where your entire life/mental state isn't ruined if you fail are what you want.

I'm personally thinking of talking to the girls in my class(only one since summer semester) and chatting them up and maybe do some fun shit together.

had my bish for like 11 years, have gotten so fucking lazy I don't think I muster the effort to flirt with any others

if you understood my post you would know that I have done the opposite of give up. I have just accepted that the actions I take are the ones I take. whether they lead to self-improvement, success, persistence, or not, I am not worried about it. not as paralyzed by the infinite choices and the what-ifs as I once was.
my pessimism is unrelated to determinism. my pessimism is a coping tool so I don't get devestated by raising my hopes too high.

Attached: 1A59BBD3-EC20-4B07-868E-AB5721412D12.jpg (426x318, 116K)

Oh I know you are coping. I just don't see why you have to be bleak. You should be glad you have a future to experience.

Don't really like any right now. And I kinda want to try having a bf before I get another clingy gf. Never dated another guy before.

Attached: 1521319044688.gif (268x285, 1.46M)

I don't have a girl I like. I haven't felt attracted to anyone since high school (graduated 6 years ago). I don't even have a sex drive anymore.

all I've said is you won't change the future. some dudes will still succeed with women. some dudes will ignore you entirely. expecting everybody to take your advice and for that to work in every case is unrealistic. claiming that you can change what will happen isn't irresponsible so much as it is just plain wrong.

okay, I'll checkem

She is a very good friend of mine (yes I also believed this was impossible) but has a bf. I am slowly getting over her but it is hard since I can't just cut contact with her, and I don't want to.

she's 2d and doesn't exist in real life

Attached: sadist chickenman shig.jpg (427x358, 17K)

She groped me one week and then literally tried to fight me the next

I don't get it

>tfw one of you robot fuckers actually decided to do it

I'm proud, user.
Wish me luck, I'm going to do it too today.

Attached: clapping-hands-dreamstime_xs_13018877.jpg (480x320, 67K)

The girl I like is mentally unstable and said she wanted to end the relationship because she felt that she was too much of a problem for me and wanted me to find someone I could be happy with

Attached: 1520813359017.jpg (595x585, 283K)

Is she boomer, she's only 28
Thanks user best of luck. I'd say "bee urself" but I'm not quite that retarded

Hey look, it's Pipi.

Attached: pipi giving thumbs up.png (1000x1000, 183K)

We used to date but stopped talking to each other months ago, ran into her a few weeks ago and we talked.I'm worried I'll come off as awkward or JUST'd if I ask her out again especially considering I'm we pretty sure she thought I was too emotionally distant

Attached: IMG_4948.png (630x627, 395K)

honestly getting a bf someone like myself wouldn't go well
we both prefer to be alone, don't want to talk and wary that someone is always watching and waiting to kill you

Good dubs, good pic. I like (you)

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.42M)

Here's a (you) from Pipi herself.

Attached: pipi (you).png (540x540, 228K)