Do you tip?

>here is your pizza sir, that will be 20$ plus a tip please

Honestly why do people ask for tips so much

1. They are doing their jobs
2. I bet i can do their jobs 2x better

I only tip people who really deserve it not to 16 year olds who prolly gonna spend that on weed

Attached: 685432-a-pizza-delivery-man-holding-a-delicious-pepperoni-pizza-isolated-on-white-.jpg (1300x866, 83K)

How many years have you been making this thread?

Tipping the delivery man isn't a thing here in europe.
Real talk though over the past 5 years I've noticed a massive increase in female delivery drivers, has anyone else noticed this?

I tip if my pizza gets here in a reasonable time, because I've worked jobs that take tips and usually its nigh impossible to make ends meet w/out getting tipped out. But, it's something you have to earn imo, not an industry standard.

I tip $5 at a minimum no matter how little I order. I tip more if I order more, obviously. I do not tip blacks or women, however.

Why did he open my pizza? It's going to get cold.

Im too broke to tip

I only tip if the person is well groomed and attractive. If they are ugly I want them to get used to the suffering.

I only tip if they don't ask for it. If you ask for tip you can go fuck yourself, learn to be humble

Attached: coat.jpg (700x616, 173K)

i don't tip anyone. i see it as helping them realise they are wageslaving. i help them on their journey to neethood.

regulars that don't tip usually don't order for long where i work

>$20 for a pizza

Fucking hell. That's bad. But yes, I do tip. At least $3

I never understood fast food places with tip jars. They're not going above and beyond, they're just wageslaving until they can clock out.

Doubt anyone here realizes how hard it can be working for a pizza place and I especially doubt you can do the delivery guys job better. Plus aint nothing wrong with a little bit of weed. Practically everyone working at a pizza place is a stoner. We used to get high all the time in the parking lot and eat edibles and smoke wax pens in the store. Shit was fun especially when you get the munchies. I used to love hooking up cool customers with free shit when my manager wasn't looking

don't fucking order a delivery
go to the dam store
preferably wach them make it

you can also make your oun dam pizza

deliveryfag here

>Delivery to regular non-tipper and three other houses on same run
>Non-tipper is closest, but he gets to go last
>Sorry it took a full hour we're kind of busy (even though I could have walked it here in under fifteen minutes)
>Oh, We ran out of those sauces you asked for..
>Anyway, Here's your room-temperature soda you ordered.
>I didn't use a delivery bag because they were all being used, it might be warm still. 34 cents sure goes a long way.. in the year 1900, have a nice day.

Attached: futyijghmvb.png (1320x892, 442K)

>it's so hard working pizza delivery
>I get high on the job and steal money from my manager
>I deserve a tip for this btw

Kek pizza delivery wage cucks really are the bottom of the barrel in terms of IQ

This. I only order carryout because of people like this usually they are niggers or spics with no work ethic who feel entitled to a tip even after arriving an hour late

Just give them the 3 bucks you cheap jew

My place doesn't hire anything but white people lmao

Not tipping is a really bad move, especially if you order regularly. You don't have to tip a ton unless it's terrible weather out. If it's terrible weather and you don't tip you're actually a piece of shit.

It is uncomfortable when i answer because i know that they probably took martial arts, are equipped with pepper spray, and have rehearsed her takedown of me in her head while I'm handing her the money. I just want to eat my food, I don't want weird situations forced on me.

Kill yourself. Do your damn job and stop being catty like a woman. Jesus.

Dunno dude. Most delivery drivers will speed/take other risks on the road to ensure your pizza gets there on time and hot. There's also the risk of your every day driving accidents, or muggings. Basically, they're taking a risk, which is why people tip. They're risking themselves to serve you.
Yes it's part of the job, but pizza places don't pay enough to compensate because of the expectation of tips.
Yes, it's a shitty system, but by not tipping your delivery driver, you're not fighting the system, just hurting the driver.

If you really hate tipping just use ubereats

I literally see delivery boys zooming by in parking lots. That isn't safe for anyone.

Yeah i usually let him keep the change no matter what. But sometimes its only about a dollar or 2.
Any pizza guys here? Should i tip better?

Not pizza guy, but 2 bucks is fine my dude. Don't stress, unless the order is like 40 you might wanna bump up to 4 dollars. Idk.

Whenever I order from a fast food place with tip jars I put a dollar in the person who didn't take my order's jar

It's better then nothing, but if I walked away with anything less then 3 I'd be disgruntled.

>paying the wages of schelkenburgs workers when you buy a service off them desperately
why the fuck are Americans such cucks. I mean its not like being a waiter or delivering pizza is fundamentally different from any other job. You provide a service to somebody on behalf of the owner who buys your labour to do it.

I was a delivery driver. It sucks to have to find a persons house in the night when you can't read the addresses and you have to factor in gas too.

Anything involving cars we tip over here. That's Pizza guys and Uber drivers.

In America they can legally pay waiters less than minimum wage if they give them tips, but pizza guys already get minimum wage so don't tip them

>delivery drivers need to use their own car and fuel
good fucking god. Is that why so many people own businesses there because you can just have your workers use their own shit and get paid by social conventions.

A waitress gets siginficantly more tips then a pizza delivery driver does you asshole. Let the kids have their 20 extra dollars at the end of the day.

At the place I worked I had to use my own car and the fuel re-compensation was never enough so yes these asshats saying not to tip had better tip.

Pizza driver here. I never ask for tips and I get awkward if someone asks me how much they should tip or some other tip related question.

It's pretty much just expected and if you don't tip me and I can tell you aren't obviously on your last financial leg then I WILL treat you like the shitbag you are.

This job puts a lot of wear and tear on my car to say nothing of gas expenses. You want to be lazy and have shit delivered to you, understand the costs involved, and pony up like a civilized person.

>order pizza in battering rain and wind
>pizza boy arrives
>asks if he can come in because hes getting pelted out here
>tell him no i cant accept strangers in my house
>deliberately check my pockets as slow as possible for the money
>"oh wait, i think i left it upstairs. hold on, ill give you a really big tip"
>delivery boy looks pissed as fuck but the idea of a tip gives him a little half smile and optimism
>spend 5-10 upstairs even though money is in my pocket
>come back down
>he is basically drenched at this point
>"ok got it, here you go"
>mfw it was $20 bill for a $19.77 order
>"h-hey what about the t-tip"
>tell him i have to go upstairs again for it, if he doesnt mind waiting another 5-10 minutes in the rain
>"n-nevermind"
>"suit yourself bud thanks again"
>slam door

Attached: 46477.jpg (259x194, 7K)

Don't tip women either, I tip WAITERS, maybe your reading comprehension isn't that good user

Imagine being a taxi driver and expecting extra money for gas and wear on your car, jesus fucking christ

2 dollars might have been fine 10 years ago, but the march of inflation continues and as everything else gets more expensive, you'd best expect tips to go the same route. Drivers gotta eat too, you know.

Attached: Drive_Ryan-Gosling.jpg (460x276, 34K)

>blaming people for not paying random extra to a normal purchase not your boss getting rich off the retarded system
does anybody get milked quite like Americans?

You are the purest form of asshole and I legitimately hope you die a painful death in the near future.

That being said I have no idea what kind of delivery driver would loiter at a person's house that long waiting for a tip. If I spend more than 2 minutes at someone's door, I figure I'm doing something wrong.

Attached: 1497342439993.jpg (288x252, 24K)

these trips don't lie. walk to the fucking store yourself it's 2018 my man

Attached: 1497574944124.jpg (640x634, 17K)

They loiter because they want that extra $5 to spend on weed later, because they're desperate whores, lower than strippers that will do anything for that tip. Hahahaha

>mistreating the employee to somehow punish their boss

I'm not sure what dimension you're from where this actually makes sense.

Nah I'll continue making use of your delivery services because you took the job of a servant, and a servant is all you will ever be. So act like it, slave :^)

>does anybody get milked quite like Americans?
careful (((they))) are listening and they don't like people messing with their puppets

>hurr muh stereotypes
Get fucked buddy, not every delivery driver is a degenerate teenager

they're using you as the shield to protect themselves from the system that fucks you over

Attached: 98797899870.png (533x538, 443K)

I'm not the delivery guy bro I'm neet to the bone, I just walk to the store because it's gud for your health, and also shekelstein gets cucked if you choose to walk instead of driving, delivering, etc.
When we milk the economy to death we will have to walk everywhere so I am getting prepped in advance

At my shop we quickly identify the dickheads like yourself and do our best to make your experience as shitty as possible, shit like not answering the phone if we see it's you, delivering to your place last, "forgetting" parts of your order, etc.

Honestly we don't go far enough, you deserve to be taken out back and shot.

Attached: 772.jpg (800x587, 42K)

i generally tip 15% which is the tax here. i wont tip if i get a terrible service like that one tip the dude start swearing at me because he thought my address was starting with a 2 not a 1. bitch it not my fault if you cant read. he was trying to make me feel guilty and intimidate me but was suprise i was holding my ground and told him to fuck off or i will shove him credit card machine up his ass. i might be a nerdy looking 6ft 300 pound dude with glasse and a beard but im not all fat and i know how to pull some punch

>protecting your masters right to bend you over
fuck me ahahaha the absolute fucking state

Attached: y65989.png (463x421, 376K)

>the system that fucks you over

>I have a fun job that I make at least $2k a month from in the slowest part of the year

I'm not feeling very fucked over, unless people like you take it into their own hands to fuck me over. Societal norms are what they are, deal with them or order takeout like a normal poor person.

I'll tell you what I got the most pussy when I was a pizza boy.

Here in Canada, pizza delivery drivers are employed as independent contractors. Some Domino's pizza delivery drivers are paid as little as $5-6 CAD/hr even though the minimum wage in Ontario is $14CAD/hr. And they're expected to work in the kitchen and stuff too. Not just drive.

Why don't you just fucking pay the drivers minimum wage plus a per diem for gas/mileage and get rid of tipping completely?

>Tipping the delivery man isn't a thing here in europe.
Bullshit, you cunt!

2k a month at the least, okay let's say you make 3k usually, that's only 36k a year, increase it to 4k, that's still only 48k a year. The median income is 59k, I'd say you're getting fucked over user.

I've been poor my entire life. By now I have accepted that I'm never going to be rich, or even comfortably middle class. Best I can hope for is scrimping and saving enough to invest and eventually make it into the lower middle class. I have a lot of talents but none of them are readily applicable to making money.

I don't have kids or a house or a wife though so it's enough to survive.

>Be Pizza delivery driver
>Go to one house on delivery
>This chick my age in a robe answers
>She asks me to step inside
>She opens the door to her room
>First thing I see inside is a shelf full of dildos
>Turns out she's a camgirl doing a show right now
>asks if I'm down to fuck
>FUCK YES
>I hold the camera as she sucks my dick on Chaturbate
>3,000+ viewers
>They're going wild
>We fuck
>I leave and realize she never paid for the pizza or tipped.

Attached: pizzatits.jpg (640x640, 107K)

I want to believe. nice dubs tho

I use fake names and different phone numbers when ordering, just so you can experience the wageslave suffering more and more :^)

I live in the UK and I assume that the people delivering my shit are on at least minimum wage, I was on minimum wage 4 years ago and I went and did a degree and now I'm on a good wage, they should've been smarter if they wanted more money

Sounds worth it my man, you basically got laid no-strings-attached for less than the cost of a typical cheap whore.

I haven't had sex on the job yet but there's one regular I've identified that seems like the most likely prospect in the event it happens. She tips me well and usually comments about me being cute or nice.

>driver for 2 years
>Fuck with niggers/stiffing normans
>Good times
Worst one
>Flicked my LIT cigarette in this dudes car
>Past our delivery range and never tipped despite it being a fat ass order
>delivery took over half an hour round trip

These are my go to's for known lowballers and stiffers usually
>Drop your food to fuck it up
>Eat your food ( yummy tendies in my tummy)
>Smoke cigarettes and smoke on your food
>Take your food really late
>Air out your pizza with the box open while driving
>Spit on your Benz or what ever bourgeois car you keep super clean
>Write my own tip in if your dumb lazy ass didn't total it up and keep a receipt
>Doing any of these while smoking weed excessively
Also niggers that spoke in coon on the phone were fun
You just pretend you can't understand them because of their accent and their short tempers cause them to hangup

>This revelation will trigger Reddit using Normies and moral fags
>>>Reddit le epic down vote my post Goya Xd

Attached: images(6).jpg (225x225, 9K)

Very nice my fellow deliverybro

I had this really thought-out explanation on why waiters/pizza guys ask for tips so much in the US, but I forgot that copypaste quotes aren't allowed.
Basically, the average waiter in the US is severely underpaid(google says $11.73 USD) and pizza drivers are worse, at 7.25 per hour(possibly outdated, article i found is from 2013). They pretty much need that tip so they're not living in the cardboard they serve pizzas out of. (for reference, if you were to work 24 hours a day as a pizza guy for 31 days, you'd only get $224, which is probably not enough for rent depending on where you live)
They pretty much live and die on tips. Don't be that guy and not tip them.
t. former wagecuck

Nobody ever says plus tip, do they? I won't tip if you force me to.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.28_[2018.05.22_01.19.03].png (304x602, 230K)

It's because they get shitty wages.

>if you were to work 24 hours a day as a pizza guy for 31 days, you'd only get $224
what did he mean by this??

(7.25*24)*31=5394 not 224 you complete brainlet

I think he means 7.25/hr * 31 hours/week = $224.75/week

Assuming that the pizzeria is trying to get out of paying benefits (for full-time hours), employing someone for 31 hours/week makes sense.

how did he fuck up the post that bad?
I literally had no idea what he was talking about, how did you decipher that?

i delivered pizzas in 2017, its still 7.25 an hour for in store, and around 2 dollars an hour on the road. they take out part of your paycheck for in store pay to cover that gap they are supposed to pay that you didnt receive in tips when delivering. can confirm, the pay is god awful even if you work 40 hours a week. i think i came out with 160 dollars for 38 hours once, not even factoring money spent on gas into that

Holy god where did you work, Bangkok?

I make $7.25/hr base + tips. Even on a bad week I easily clear $500. Then again, I work for a place with legitimately awesome pizza and a strong cult following in town.

He says in plain english 24 hours a day for 31 days, but if it were what you were saying, you would make about 11000, of which you would take home about 10000 of, the average cost of rent for a studio apartment in St Louis is 700$, you could afford that and have around 133$ left over each month (there is cheaper cities than that as well)

marco's pizza

I bet that Mexican Marco makes shitty pizza.

its a chain across multiple states

i would tip him only if he as a perfect New Yourker accent, and when i give him the movie i will be expecting him leaving my house while saying fucking tourist trash get out of heiiiaaaa

Attached: 1526371415482.jpg (409x409, 50K)

>marcos

jesus christ the greasiest shittiest pizza i ever ate. The thing was so greasy it was leaking out of the box. Your hand just gets slathered with grease picking it up. Absolutely disgusting

I admire their marketing though. They charge full price for pepperoni that is 1/4th the size of ordinary pepperoni, just call it "Old World" and people will buy that shit

i always asked coworkers and people higher than me what the difference between old world and regular pepperoni was and i never got a valid answer. they would have us cover the dough ball in oil before storing it then oil the crust then garlic butter it all before we put toppings on it. probably why it was so greasy

Yes but the cheesy bread. the cheesy bread is the shit.

it was literally just dough cut up with some cheese on it

and some seasoning too but eh

The ingredients will be largely the same between restaurants. What is not the same is the formula of the ingredients themselves. We need to look deeper.

ITT: Retarded Americans glorifying a broken system.

they had this dumb shit with making dough where we had to take a 50 pound bag of flour and take out 2.5 pounds for no reason each time and it had to be at 47.5 on the dot. just threw the extra 2.5 away if i remember right

Sorry, wagies, but it's a dog eat dog world. We're all getting fucked by Mr. Berg - you're just taking it with no lube. That 5 dollars is going to go toward helping me retire to some dirt cheap SEA country when I'm 30.

Attached: 1524006894869.jpg (500x618, 149K)

Kys larping fag.

Get a new job man. It is abuse and you're reduced to a tip whore. I felt really gross as a busser because i depended on tips. It's like corporate begging.

Attached: DriveSTSHeader.jpg (630x250, 41K)

Here in CA drivers get paid a lot more than that. $11/hr +$1 per delivery, +tip.
I've gone home with $78 for a 4 hour shift, and that's not including my hourly. They dont cut wage here when not in store.

Yeah but it's CA, the same place you have white collar workers living in their cars or under their desks because they can't afford rent.

As a former delivery driver, I never remembered any customer names or phone numbers after I was done with the delivery ticket. What I did always remember was the addresses of shitty customers. Your reckoning will come eventually faggot

Here in Australia where pizza deliverers are paid decent wages, if they ask for a tip we tell them who we think will win the next round of footy.

Protip: the entire state of CA is not Los Angeles and San Francisco.
There are a lot of cheaper places to live.

I tip because it's a social norm even though in my state food service employees are paid minimum wage at least, if not more
I have a friend that works as a barback and doesnt even work with customers and he gets outright pissed if he doesnt get at least $100 each night

I dont tip-tip. I make sure that there's a couple bucks left, but I usually just get a pizza and give the dude $20 since the foods like $14, delivery is $3.

Can't be fucked to break another bill and im not some poorfag that carries around ones.

>reckoning

LMFAO.

>When your side order of breadsticks has been forgotten and your large pepperoni is only lukewarm, then you will know I have had my revenge...