Any al/ck/s still floating around? having an existential crisis here

any al/ck/s still floating around? having an existential crisis here

Attached: images-3.png (264x191, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JWiDauyEDv0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not an alcoholic but i am prety much a lifetime substance abuser. What's on your mind, op?

Attached: 1517880134741.jpg (306x230, 43K)

stopped drinking for a girl, she didnt gave a shit about me. dumped her on the curb. began drinking even more. jewish princesses man. some user told me last year i would regret it. sorry i didnt listen to you and your arcane wisdom.

BOOZE FOR THE BOOZE GODS

FAILING LIVER FOR THE FAILING LIVER THRONE.

I'm trying to break the habit right now, op

It's consuming my life and I want to die

I'm here and am about to pour another. I don't think my story is going to have a happy ending.

Good luck then

Hope it will go unexpectably good. I can't decide if I should screw my tiredness and try to write something in my thesis, or surrender, ruining 3 years of studies and just take a bottle not to worry about.

Attached: 1523394096771.png (321x339, 10K)

How long has it been since your last drink? What's your strategy?

I feel the pass out coming soon. Asked a girl out for a coffee date after 6 years, got a "lol, i idk, I think I have a dentist appoint that day" response. What the fuck. I got angry and told her to never talk to me again

youtube.com/watch?v=JWiDauyEDv0

> been sober 160 days
> mentally slipping lately
> just want to pass out like I used to and forget again

I'll listen to anything you have to say dude.

>45654033
I'm weening off of it.

I've been on hard alcohol for a long time but i'm tired of the feeling and i want to be healthy

i bought those stupid seltzer waters and i had 2 tonight

i'm going to have one tomorrow

then none the next day

Walk aimlessly, exhaust yourself slowly. Search for things that are happening around you, play detective. Binge on wikipedia. Walk to a faraway park and sit on a bench for over an hour. Meetings can give me reflections. You need to replace it with something social. I define something social as just being around people here. I like when I see a happy dog getting walked, a classroom on a field trip, listening to a ramshackle cover of a song I like, clever graffiti. I dunno user. What do you think of what I said.

How long is a long time? Why did you drink? Weening is good, but your long-term plan? Stop drinking then...?

I've been replacing drinking with working out and cooking

sometimes i make healthy smoothies
I drank for a lot of reasons
work, school, to celebrate, to be depressed

i drank a lot with my significant other and my family

now i'm single and i live alone
i have no reason

>tfw getting drunk for the first time in over a year
i miss you ethanol, youse the only womern i ever loved

Attached: 1513414026897.png (348x349, 5K)

>people looking for a way off the alcohol train

Attached: 1527040033028.jpg (1200x798, 257K)

Just say I was starting to enjoy a couple of drinks at the end of the day to relax, is there much risk of descending into alcky territory? I'm afraid I'm weak-willed.

Attached: sweatier.gif (680x643, 954K)

- don't drink every day
- give yourself a hard limit
- only drink with food or after you eat
- NEVER drink if you're sad

What did I miss, why aren't we on /ck/ anymore

I was drinking everyday for several months and creating a dependency on the alcohol. I was drunk all day. I have not drank in a while until a few nights ago and find myself getting extremely anxious without it... I think I need help. I feel like I am going to kill myself without the shitty crutch.

I get the feeling you will do good, then I remember the "i want to die" comment.

there's a lot factoring into my current state of mind
I'm trying to take it one step at a time

>9 day vacation from work
>Planned to user it to begin my sobriety
>Literally drink all day every day so far
>Friday is day 6

Checkmate, life

Attached: 1524132106075.gif (434x434, 60K)

You seem grounded and hope you do well user.

thank you

i might post in the alchy threads as i continue to work on it all

ive been getting either really drunk or really high almost every night for awhile now

Keeping it low key and drinkinglatenights. But the rum and beer is gone, and all that's left is this pre mixed margarita. I want, it but I know it will make me sick tomorrow, an important day.

This weekend I will have no responsibilities and plenty of bad influences. I'm so excited.

>>Friday is day 6
Just try one day and that's it no goal bigger then that. And go from there

no crossfaded?

>just took the tequila redpill

will i ever make it back, robots?

Attached: 1447969902491.jpg (292x355, 63K)

what kind do you drink? I tried this aztec gold stuff and it's fucking disgusting i can barely stomach it.

and not "alcohol disgusting" it's just bad.