Schizos

>schizos
>autists
>depressed
>anxious
Everybody is welcome. Talk about treatments or experiences. Don't be an ass.

almost forgot to post. thread has been dying out a lot recently.

Attached: blink.jpg (1200x1000, 604K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tk-FeXXZbUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've been moving through life as a listless drone. Working in an office allows me to wallow in depression

And on top of that I don't know how to talk to people. Programming/tech and pop culture are the only things I can relate to most people with. Have a few friends that I can talk philosophy and big questions with

I downloaded Tinder for the first time. Set up a profile and actually got a few matches.

I can't talk to females to save my fucking life. Sitting at 5 matches so far and have no idea how to break the ice. I don't even want to fuck them, I just want to talk.

You mean where they force you to take medications against your will despite the long list of horrid side effects and of course if you refuse it's involuntary hospitalization.

I'd rather figure shit out on my own then take pharmaceuticals that make the symptoms worse and potentially create new ones or worse yet "die" as in the personality i am here and now ceases to exist and a new one is born
I refuse to "die" i'm not going to be killed like some lab rat.

office jobs are pretty comfy because you can slack off sometimes and nobody really knows. or at least in my experience you can.

At least at my current job it's more like periods of crunch and absolute stress punctuated by a week of nothing to do. Mid-sized software company. At least they let me be a robot

I wish these threads wouldn't die so quickly. The make me feel better, they let me know i'm not the only one out there with mental issues. That someone might be worse off, but still managing to go through it.

These threads make me less scared, and less depressed. Sometimes they even make me happy.

>be fucking autistic
>learn about normie behaviour
>try to copy it because there is no other way to get along with normafags
>spend years to observe, read, practice
>develop "normie-mode"
>fucking anixious, but try to get along anyway
>can see right through shit
>got distusted
>got distant
Whole thing didn't worth shit. I waste my life

Attached: 1526295809887.png (446x333, 71K)

I'm a complete failure at life and can't improve the situation.

This attitude is ignorant and you really need to read up a bit more than just basic conspiracy theory bullshit.

I'm no longer the vibrant young teenager I was just a few years ago. I feel isolated from my friends and family. School and work have always been oppressively structured but I can no longer take it after almost 20 years. I'm about ready to run away to the city and be a street person just to get away from it all.

feels
sad
man

>be super smart and attractive
>have learned tons of things and fucked tons of women
>can literally learn anything i want or be with any woman i want
>also autistic
>have no drive to do anything except very occasionally have sex and download shit into my brain
>cannot hold a relationship because the amalgam of traits and behaviors my autism powers cobble together fall away quickly
>also too literal/black-white thinking to allow for white lies and incompatibilities in a partner; when they start becoming inconsistent i become extremely paranoid and sabotage it
>dropped out of college because depression
>would get books from the library and study those instead of my course material
>used to carry paper towels folded perfectly to touch public surfaces
>generally terrified of being outside unless absolutely necessary
>have a comfy night job
>hardly see anyone
>pay is shit but i can live comfortably and don't mind working too much
>afraid i'm going to die autistic and alone and too obsessed with "perfect" things to let anyone into my life, also too self-loathing and afraid to use my skills and get a better job because that requires keeping social contacts
>have entire notebooks full of stories and thoughts nobody will ever read
>have catalog of music that i will never let anyone hear
>have worlds and universes of thoughts/feelings nobody will ever know
>have a heart constantly gushing with love that i give to everyone without ever getting anything in return

Fuck. I'm not even really lonely. I don't really even care unless I convince myself that being successful and having a partner will make me happier than living alone on the outskirts of society. I live within myself and everyone I've ever opened up to has taken me for granted. So I just don't care that much at all.

Attached: 1460176604772.jpg (1888x1280, 662K)

I have Bipolar type 2 as well as BPD.

For the first time I actually planned to kill myself when I got home (sleeping pills and alcohol) but I signed this thing with my therapist meaning I have to contact them if I do plan to do it (silly I know but I'm glad I did). Anyway everyone at the hospital was really nice to me and gave me some valium which was pretty nice. I'm now on a 12 week program to keep me from offing myself.

I'm very lucky to have a good support network in my life because everything else like suicide hotlines are fucking useless.

Anyway I'm backing off on upping my meds for a bit because I think that's what pushed me over.

Attached: DYdjXXCVoAA-_il.jpg (720x960, 91K)

Schizo

Each day i try to remain normal enough to fulfill another day avoiding do something stupid that destroy my life more

I'm schizo. My treatment in mental hospitals has been terrible, all I got was staff telling me i'm a privileged white male and making fun of me because i'm a virgin and encouraging me to hit on mentally ill female patients. Overall I never want to go back to hospital, that place destroyed me just over a year ago and i'm still trying to get my life back on track. I take my meds, without them I have insomnia for some reason. Just coping day by day i'm positive it will get better with time. Anything is better than being locked up.

>privileged white male and making fun of me because i'm a virgin and encouraging me to hit on mentally ill female patients
I can imagine this all happening in a single encounter with some spic hospital aid

don't think about it a ton. Not giving a shit and being casual immediately is pretty fun

I wish it was a spic. I'm english, the hospitals are all staffed with black africans. The fucking nerve of some foreign nigger telling me i'm privileged in my own country while i'm battling psychosis makes me sick.

>be hanging out with friends
>everyone talking have nice time/drunk/retarded
>sharing fuck stories
>"what about you user?"
>sperg out and start laughing a bunch
>everyone seems nervous and starts texting

This happened weeks ago but still fucks me up to think about

Attached: 1520545188129.png (682x1000, 285K)

I just enrolled in a course, trying to look for somewhere that will allow me to do my work placement hours. I may also be getting on NDIS soon so there's a plus.

Ah, well the American alternate reality you would've had this experience with a spic.

I discovered this album youtube.com/watch?v=Tk-FeXXZbUw a couple of days ago and I can't stop listening to it over and over again, I don't know what it is I just love it.

Attached: 66623423524543.png (362x547, 280K)

I'm out of the hospital now.
Sorry for leaving in the middle of last-last thread, the network there blocked Jow Forums and all proxy sites I checked.
If u have any left over questions feel free to ask, or don't.

Attached: file.png (629x1000, 644K)

>Depressed with severe anxiety
>would be hikki if i could chose too but i need money to pay for shit
>currently am completely broke and have to go busking to pay for rent
I'm dreading this shit but i have no other option. Just fucking end me

Attached: 1524315946694.jpg (988x1024, 68K)

Ask if they want to talk. Specifically talk. A good first question is how is your day because it helps to gage how interested they are and a peek into their life. When you respond don't worry about appearing boring.

I mean... had I considered this I wouldn't have busted my ass for two years. Fuck office jobs... I burnt myself out and you're telling me that I didn't need to put in effort?

Nah dude you're just lazy that's gotta be it.

Me too user. Have you done any group work? It might be right up your alley.

listen dude, I know how you feel and I have nothing else to offer you than that. I enjoy the isolation just as much. I hope you understand that you can get what you want, you just have to stop overthinking things. Go watch some Alan Watts Lectures. Also Terrence Mckenna. Both of these philosophers have a comfy tone and cadence that they keep that allows me to digest what they're saying and I like the "keep chill, keep here now" kind of messages that AW in particular shares with us.

I wish you all the best even though I sat there reading your greentext like

>are you literally me?

Be honest user. No easier way to get close to people, than trusting people without the expectation of quid pro quo. Ofcourse that same way is any easy way to getting hurt. It's hard.

I haven't met any schizos. If I do, is there anything i can do (or shouldn't do) to make them comfortable?

I can't have nightmares because I still can't sleep. When I finally do sleep I'll sleep for a few hours and wake up screaming. I keep telling myself I have to change after being a shut-in for so long, I'm starting a job in 12 hours but I know already that I'll have to jack myself up on methamphetamines to even bother. Before I went to sleep I ordered $1000 in fake bills and an assortment of drugs, I wish they were here already so I can feel happy. I wonder how long I can keep living like this?

Attached: lain iwakura.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

Tried to kill myself on Sunday and got put on an involuntary 72 hour hold.
Meet at girl there my age who look like a not ugly Maisie Williams. We have a good chemistry and really hit it off.
Leave a few days ago and we're trying to help each other get our lives on track.(both alcoholics wanting to get sober)

This is either going to be the craziest time in my life or the best. Either way I'm starting to feel alive again.

Just wanted to tell you all I feel really good today. I don't subscribe to the fact I'm not normal or 'mentally ill'. I simply have a different, more catered to me way of thinking. Doctors have wanted to load me up with pills since I was 13. I stopped taking them because the doctors are absolutely retarded.

Oh you must have depression. No wait, you're bipolar. You have ADHD. No wait, it's depression again. Is It schizophrenia? You have an adjustment disorder.

What worked for me was eating good food. Fats and salts. Feels like when I got a shot of fentanyl (really fucking good).

Yall probably think granola bars and pop tarts taste good. Smh desu senpai s m h t b h f a m

Attached: e53.gif (500x468, 585K)