Get yourself a Dutch girl, a mixed one if you need to

Get yourself a Dutch girl, a mixed one if you need to.

Attached: image.jpg (720x900, 102K)

a silent sleeper you won't hear a peep peep

I'd love a dutch girl with some asian in her.

never met a dutch girl what are they like

Tall and have somewhat deep voices. Most are very attractive tho, good genes

T. Dutchie

Oh yeah I'll get right on that user

As long as I never, ever have to hear her speak Dutch. By far the most disgusting language to listen to, I get physically ill just hearing someone speak it

It don't matter what women you get, if you put them in the wrong environment they become corrupted and turn into a thot eventually.

I wanna marry a tall blonde Dutch girl who doesn't speak Dutch, but has dark hair and is half Asian and half white and is small and tall at the same time.

People always here tell me to get girl from some specific group but they never tell how i would be able to get one.

No, most dutch girls have ugly faces.

>tall
>Blonde
>Blue eyes
I'm sold

But then again, at this point I would fuck a particularly curvy couch. My standards arnt very high. For me to consider a relationship you need to be
Not obese
Not look like you've been hit by a shovel
Not be a vapid cunt

If I can look at you, not get smothered by you completely during sex and have a conversation about thinks other than people l, then you're in

fuck dutch girls, entitled whores.

Why does pic related look like those KPop fangirls?

origineel dit, de meeste wel in ieder geval

Sometimes they date a foreign men and they get offended when they give him flowers or some other present.

tfw no mix dutch gf

All intelligent European girls are good as long as you can redpill them in the process.

Filthy whores fucked by sandniggers.
They became degenerate sluts years ago.

>tfw no non-euclidian gf

it's just not fair

Attached: 1474141101920.gif (264x264, 393K)

I'm Dutch and I don't find most attractive. I don't like the faces of many of them

Kanker op flikker xD

>tfw no short Dutch weeb gf

Attached: IMG_20180525_094238.jpg (1024x1536, 150K)

Where did you find that pic of my sister?