Flirting all day with new girl at work

>flirting all day with new girl at work
>shes touching me, giggling, picking fluff off my sweater and all
>at the end of the day she literally gives me a hug and tells me to give me her phone so she can add me on facebook
>get home and check out her profile
>shes in a relationship with some chad in a band
>mfw

Attached: fukkin_had_it.jpg (696x418, 25K)

Fuck her anyway, its your turn to be the Chad.

Ugh why do they gotta be cute with you if theyre in a relationship already fucking kys

Attached: YE2005243_l.jpg (590x320, 47K)

>in a relationship
sounds to me like she's not gonna let that stop her

Women need options to monkey branch to once they get bored of their current victim.

Attached: 1480573742469.jpg (1020x1620, 811K)

I was even telling her about all the shows I watch on netflix and she jokingly said we should hang

It's bait and you're about to fall for it like a beta boi

Act like CIA and DENY EVERYTHING

Op's pic is already my wallpaper.

Attached: tmp_28558-Screenshot_2018-05-24-09-59-45-362489925.png (720x1280, 584K)

Fuck it, I'll just give out some actual advice.
From my personal experience, you're close to becoming the emotional friend.

Stick around a bit, if it feels like a friend zone thing is starting up, you have to let her know you can't "just be friends".

Have some patience, realize it may not work out, if it doesn't, kys.

thanks for the advise, will do

Bad luck, something similar hapenned to me, now we are just friends, its quite strange

Attached: 1525278580683.png (1024x609, 1.32M)

Oh yeah, take advantage of the "motherly instinct" shit she's throwing at you. She's already picking lint off your shirt, you shouldn't have much trouble putting your head on her lap while watching a flick. She'll continue playing with your hair or some dumb shit.

If she gets weird, laugh and say something like "I'm not that easy".

Always turn it around on them if you aren't confident enough to make a move. That way you can make an easy joke out of it. "You really thought something was going to happen?"

Don't be a dick, but don't be a fucking beta either.

It's not as strange as you think. I've had it go both ways.

The girl I gave a huge shit about sends me pictures of her fucking kid now. I probably waited too long..

She IS single again, and I'm not blind to what she's doing. But I'm long past giving a fuck.

You realize that some wymyn just pretend to be in a relationship so they don't get hit on by disgusting beta cuck virgins online, right?

coming from someone in a band. our worse fear is that our girl will realize that we are jobless retards and leave us for a Chad who doesn't give to shits about music.
the reality is that girls only like musicians because they are either too young and retarded to know that its a shit job, or they are musicians themselves.
the worst part is that musician girls are actually still more attracted to Chads, than musicians.

Steal her, faggot, do it.

I know a cutie that's like that.
Still doesn't stop me from creaming her pussy every time she goes to a party and gets tipsy.
I've bent her over so many bathroom sinks it's unbelievable.

Fuck her and let the musician guy find out.

Why not? Fuck him and his stupid band.

>>flirting all day with new girl at work
You should stop. Something (anything) you do could upset her and she could report you for sexual harassment and get you fired.

stop LARPing unironically originally.

Attached: stop.jpg (235x235, 8K)

>Huawei p8 lite
Holy shit that phone was bad. I had it for 2 years and it gets sluggish as hell

Attached: 1516749468596.jpg (377x375, 14K)

This. What happens at work should stay at work. No touchy feely, personal relationships.

Avoid office parties if you can by the way.

The virgin becomes the chad.
OP should write a novel.

Cool, you're openly admitting to raping a girl. Scum like you deserve a slow and terrible death.

Why the fuck do you creeps always think that any interaction with a woman is her flirting with you?

Because the rest of the interactions with women have been overwhelmingly negative, so good ones even if platonic come deceptive.

Jesus Christ get a life you fucking retard

are you for real? wow thats rap

get her numner but dont talk to her. only talk to her when she talks to you but be distant. she'll tell you when its time to fuck. never hurts to have a girl in your back pocket.

just fuck and dump her or else you'll become hard friendzoned. if it fails just tell her to fuck off. being in a relationship is irrelevant information for a girl it doesn't mean she isn't going to get fucked by all the dicks she can on the side

U interested in her or the chad? If girl, then fuck her; if chad, then fuck him.

>meet girl/band through autistic friend who says they're looking for a vocalist and guitarist
>she keeps telling me how good guitarist I am through insta DM's
>eventually says autistic friend "isn't a good fit for the band" but doesn't tell him directly
>feel bad that she would pick me over him
She is really fucking talented though and the stuff she writes is amazing. is it fucked up that I'm my abandoning autistic friend who helped me meet them in the first place

>girl keeps flirting with me
>tells me she has a boyfriend
>fuck her boyfriend

Attached: jez.jpg (1280x720, 34K)

Nah bro, you gotta go all out, fuck her while getting fucked by him.

Attached: 1525137077352.jpg (589x589, 47K)

U have no vision, kid. You fuck him, why stopping there? Then u fuck her. Become chad of chads.

That is still beta.