Why do girls in relationships take selfies for public consumption?

Why do girls in relationships take selfies for public consumption?

Attached: chrome_2018-05-25_13-39-47.png (843x839, 1.13M)

They're flaunting themselves to other potential mates while also getting unnatural attention from people.

That and women are competitive towards eachother even more so than men.

Attached: giant feet.jpg (480x810, 191K)

They require excessive amounts of attention to make up for what they didn't get as a child.

Attached: wojak_00.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.jpg (710x823, 85K)

How do you have to be to feel affronted by someone else's self love or self expression?

Having a boyfriend doesn't mean you still don't need constant attention

They're increasing their social value. Other dudes can be jealous of what you've got only if they can see what you've got. You could do the same if you're a good looking dude.

Most women feel the need for affirmation from strangers. The internet has made it easy for them to get assurance from strangers. Knowing 200-1000 people "like" the way you look is what they love. It's extremely ego-centric.

why do they wear makeup if they have a boyfriend? why do they need to make themselves look attractive to the opposite sex if they already have a partner? are they always on the prowl for an upgrade?

having a boyfriend doesn't mean you still can't have another one or two or ten

telling you guys right now that girls will always want attention from other men and how easy their legs spread with a little flattery. being in a relationship stops nothing

I like the fact that the girl in OP's pic is not wearing any makeup.

Are you fucking high or something?

Literally nothing wrong with being proud of your body and showing off
It's not a roastie thing, it's a self confident person thing

he's right. She's not wearing any make up at all. Probably just some quality moisturizer and shaped her eyebrows up nicely

t. femanon who knows this shit

How about her eyes? And she clearly used some sort of coverage on her skin.

sure maybe a little eyeliner but it she didnt go heavy on it

Yep she really isn't wearing any makeup.

Attached: chrome_2018-05-25_18-35-27.png (1138x625, 534K)

Nice LARP fag
she clearly has eyeliner/lashes, brows, highlighter, and blush look at the glow in her cheeks

hater btfo actually

>implying i don't know who lidl forsen is

Attached: ForsenE.png (400x400, 99K)

How the fuck did this beta get a girl like Nina?

Attached: forsen.jpg (502x386, 21K)

why would you ask this board anything about women? the answer will almost certainly be incorrect unless they're a failed normie, and even then, sour grapes.

There are a lot of normies on this board
r/inceltears for example

Attached: chrome_2018-05-25_20-09-44.png (961x492, 98K)

lot of fags too

>implying that speshimen isn't a sex god

JUST BE TALL AND RICH LOOOOOOOOL 4HEad

i too just wanna stream vidya and bang hot german girls

Attached: nina.jpg (1901x671, 474K)

yeah. but unless they're a bit stupid like i am, they're not going to be posting, just looking for things to laugh at. also, women in good relationships are more likely to post pictures of themselves with their boyfriend than alone. if they're only posting pictures alone then their relationship is probably not that great.

but she is just a thot like everyone else.
One day forsen will be cucked, one day even pewdiepie will be cucked.

Its how life is.

Meanwhile they're having amazing sex (pic related) and being emotionally fulfilled while you rot.

Attached: chrome_2018-05-25_20-28-36.png (598x218, 13K)

Yeah robots like self confident people about as much as they do roasties.

They're looking for backup boyfriends either to cheat on their current boyfriends with, or for when she breaks up with him.

For the same reason lonely virgins whine about how miserable they are and how unfair the world is: attention.

They require excessive amounts of attention to make up for what they DID GET as a child.

Attached: 85e.jpg (764x551, 263K)

We don't see them as sexually as you do. I had no idea guys thought of them this way until coming here.

bet this slut will cheat on him in a few years, they all do - evil hags

To keep their boyfriend on their toes. At least that's why I do it.

Lol me too. Coming to Jow Forums ruined my life and innocence. I now see how men think, and it's rotten.