Do uni project with girl

>do uni project with girl
>start developing feelings for her
It's another "I spiral into an escapist fantasy laced with existential crisis, while aforementioned girl remains blissfully unaware of my melancholic autism" episode.
Can't they introduce something new to the show?

Attached: 1521213839031.png (646x770, 90K)

If she's single why don't you ask her out after you're done with the project?

>blissfully unaware

haha no she knows user she knows and she tells her friends about you and they know you caught feels

Nobody is ever unaware, it's obvious to everyone.

The problem is that we have been friends for quite some time, and I had no interest in pursuing a romantic relationship.
Until now, that is.
This is what happens when you don't meet new people for a fucking year and spend your entire day in your fucking home.

Attached: 1515066743195.jpg (632x852, 43K)

I know this feel. She works tell me all her mental issues and times she felt suicidal

she was a lesbian[\spoiler]

>group project
>the one guy who responds promptly to emails and acts like he's contributing but never actually does anything because he's busy with his job
>the fucking moron who tries but you still have to edit everything he does
>the foreign guy who barely speaks English and doesn't even seem to know where he is

>senior partners with a girl
>we make tshirts and do costumes together
>last day we both dress up
>thought she was cute but too nervous around her to say anything at the time
>a year later match with her on tinder
>just have some basic conversation about what we're each doing
>don't actually initate anything with her
>at some point she blocked me on facebook after that
Did she have feelings for me and got upset I didn't follow through after matching with her? Was it because she was creeped out finding me on tinder and thought I was weird enough to block? I've never had any sort of negative interaction with her or anyone she knows between the last time I talked to her and when I realized she blocked me so I don't really get it.

>do uni project
>is a group project
>note is shared
>do all the project by myself
>A+
>Other people celebrate but without me because i am weirdo
>not even a thanks

Sometimes i wish to be dead.

Attached: 1516624011139.png (450x557, 88K)

Sorry but that's your own fault. Grow some fucking balls and move on

You think the girl is clueless? Hell no. Guaranteed, it is written all over your face every time you see her. It's just that the fact is so trivial to her because she knows 20 other bitchboy beta orbiters who are exactly the same. Man up and stop giving a fuck. She's just some ho. There is nothing remarkable about her, you are just programmed to feel this way cos muh biological imperative. Try and internalise this truth and become happier.

Attached: 1504396784091.jpg (449x328, 14K)

No shit, Sherlock. I know what position I am in - a fucked one. It still pisses me off, though.
>the second guy(the moron).
Holy fuck there's a lot of those. It makes picking people for projects into a game of Minesweeper.

Attached: 1516940978643.jpg (500x500, 47K)

Anyone else hate group projects for the simple fact they don't trust themselves to actually do the work? I mean sometimes I get depressed and can't get myself to finish something. The fact it is held against my team members as well just makes it all that much worse. Not only that but you don't actually learn anything working in a group that you wouldn't learn by yourself anyways.

I actually like them for that very reason. Having a responsibility towards someone really gets me into gear. I have no problem with fucking over myself at my own leisure, but fucking over other people just doesn't sit well with me.

Just tell her you fagboi

>jus tell her bro ;)

Attached: 29597370_839976626188797_4946415907060586288_n.jpg (494x203, 6K)

>do all the project by myself
Why didn't you just tell the professor that and fail the rest of your team?

At least ask her out to do something

just go with her to some cool college party. get your drink on and things will surely develop from there bro

Attached: 18740511.jpg (638x841, 81K)

That would be a Pyrrhic victory at best, because of the reputation(and possibly tooth) loss he would suffer.

Yeah, but in this case it seems like OP is close enough to just say something. He should ask her on a date or something.

>that fucking picture
Holy fucking shit it's every high-school party ever.

Attached: 1442071714577.jpg (200x200, 8K)

Only if you act like a beta bitch.
>t. failed one groupmate and made him drop out in the first year

>It's another "I spiral into an escapist fantasy laced with existential crisis, while aforementioned girl remains blissfully unaware of my melancholic autism" episode
Holy fuck delete that immediatly

Attached: Ryöstö_apustaja.jpg (720x644, 37K)

Even if you're an MMA fighter, people will want to avoid you, since you are a horrible groupmate.
But, then again, if you're an alpha, you wouldn't be whipped into doing the entire project and subsequently discarded like a shit-smeared wet wipe.