Autism is a meme illness, only ugly males are diagnosed with AUTISM...

Autism is a meme illness, only ugly males are diagnosed with AUTISM, you will never see a goodlooking male having autism or social anxiety, ugly males have autism or social anxiety because they've been bullied or ostracised, which made them introverted
can you imagine pic related having autism?

Attached: 1526802800796.jpg (1888x1062, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JsJ154jWRsU
youtube.com/watch?v=4gA-w2e21Ag
youtube.com/watch?v=xCnnUr_GP0I
youtube.com/watch?v=yxcoYLqLYLk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/JsJ154jWRsU
Counterexample

many counter examples. I would even say if you have "autism" because you are ugly or whatever you don't have real autism you have self esteem issues. Not saying you can't be really autistic either but my point should be pretty obvious. If you are rich and famous and good looking and can barely interact with people without shitting yourself you have a real problem

>Autism isn't a disease and it doesn't need a cure!! We're just different! Check your privilege neurotypical pig!

don't Daryl Hannah (One eyed nurse chick from kill bill) has asperger?
Good looking people can be autistic too, they're just less noticeable for people are shallow

Fuck you. Actual autism is real. Posters here only have meme autism. Actual autism means you can't even talk or function as an adult.

MOMMY GIB MILKIES MMM

Autism is a neurological condition you idiot. It's not just made up. You can look at the brain scans if you don't believe me.

It's a spectrum you dumbass. There are varying degrees of severity. You will find actual diagnosed autists who go to parties, have friends, girlfriends, sex etc. I was trying to make this point yesterday in a thread but nobody would listen. My mate who is 30 recently got diagnosed with ASD. I honestly find it somewhat hard to believe because he goes to lots of raves, has lots of friends and is very well connected, and has had a significant number of women over the years. He used to work as a professor while studying for his PhD as well before his drug addiction got out of control. Despite all this though he is quite an oddball and I trust the opinion of professionals more than my own doubts or the conjecture of randoms of Jow Forums.

this. autism has been memed to death like OCD. It's usually a way for socially inept guys to justify their terrible life choices.

Yeah but if somebody has gone through the two year waiting list, been for multiple consultations, and has received a final diagnosis from a professional then you can't say shit. If you still scream "MEME ILLNESS - NOT REAL" despite being a nobody with zero psychiatric credentials, then you're just as bad, arguably worse, than the people who self-diagnose

Jamey! Im so jelly of him. He'd get lots of girls before me.

>neurology isn't real
okay nerd

yeah if he could stop punching himself in the head lol

I'm a Chad and got no autism. It's all about looks.

Attached: 2018-05-25 00_00_01-3a39tWd.jpg - Photos.png (492x557, 679K)

>be this nibba
>ex crip member
>past full of violence
>convicted felon
>modeling agency recognises you after viral mug shot
>become rich and famous
>all the thots throw themselves on you
While I never did any crime and women still wont want me
REEEEEEEE

i know some people, i myself am very attractive but i still have assburgers

he's mentally retarded, that's different to the average autist that's just socially awkward

my brother was a really good looking teenager, and he was diagnosed with aspergers; He had female friends, and some of them openly hitted on him ( we atill have those love letters oh !)
but he never maintained anything more than a friendship - he didnt feel need, and he couldn't understand how does it work

A more "normal" counterexample. You wouldn't call this kid ugly, would you?
youtube.com/watch?v=4gA-w2e21Ag

youtube.com/watch?v=xCnnUr_GP0I
Read the comments in this video my good man

Attached: 1427619915367.jpg (610x872, 307K)

Partially true.
By the time autism fully develops, those cursed individuals let their looks go completely.
Ugliness can be both cause and /or consequence.

>never did any crime and women still wont want me
You answered your cry by yourself
Women value winning, balls and risk taking first and foremost. Then height.
The things they dont possess by themselves.

>those cursed individuals let their looks go completely.
This. My girlfriend's brother is a total turbo-autist but he was pretty conventionally attractive before he stopped caring.

Totally unrelated to your post but I found this vid from yours and this girl has no nose.
youtube.com/watch?v=yxcoYLqLYLk

Counterexample: I have never met an ugly person with autism, the gene relies on the carrier being beautiful

fuck off homo sapiens
you massive subjuman zhit

I wanna see him so bad.

I have no idea what you are talking about. You're a homo sapien too.

me hetero sapiens
no bully

I'm Asperger and good looking, bitch. That guy is just a good looking untermensch

Good looking males with autism are just not seen because 1 you automatically assume they're normal and 2 they do not venture outside often