WTF IS THIS BOARD

All I saw for months:
>So I just talked to this qt from hs and...
>Old qt from hs took my virginity and I feel so bad now...
>Old friends that I had dont talk to me anymore...
>GF I used to fuck everyday by the shitter left me im so depressed robots...
>I talked to my stacy co-worker and she gave me her number, omg what do I do robots?...
>After work my co-workers invited me to drink something and...
>8/10 qt just noticed me on TINDER and...
>All I do is talk to girls ON SOCIAL MEDIA...
>So I invited this qt I saw in my bus stop and she agreed, omg robots, what do I do...
>I have some good old friends, even females, but im depressed, im a robot, help...
>So stacy tried to bully me, and I fucking smashed her up, everyone was quiet after that...
STFU YOU CRACKHEADS, YOU ARE NOT MY ROBOTS, WHO ARE YOU, AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY R9K, GET OUT HERE AND FUCKING DIE, DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 41.jpg (346x450, 22K)

This is no longer your home, grandpa. Pack your shit and head to incel.me. That's where your kind is at.

Thank you OP. Fucking somebody needed to set this shit straight

I'M WITH YOU BROTHER!
YOU ARE NOT ALONE! THERE ARE STILL MANY OF ROBOTS HERE!
REMEMBER TO ALWAYS LAUGH AT THOSE FUCKING NORMALFAGGOTS IN THEIR THREADS!
WE WILL WIN ONE DAY!

this thread made me laugh, thanks OP, you can rest easy knowing at least one normie lurker found hum0r where others would find autism.

Robots are becoming cyborgs.

This post is some good quality shit, from old times, and I see normalshits dont know the meaning of it, we are so fucked user, godspeed

r9k is slowly crumbling beneath your eyes.The only you can do is enjoy it's decaying physique and go back to wiz or infinite chan.

I know man, lots of people think this is the Jow Forums board, lots of really normie tier thread popping, havent seen a feels or woman hate thread in a while or even set up threads

Attached: 1525621166247.gif (263x239, 351K)

lots of people who are losers in highschool work out how to get a gf and fuck girls in their 20s.

this is part of why Jow Forums has become more normie over time
I'm an ex-robot . I used to feel that Jow Forums was valuable to preserve but seeing how common gay avatar fagging and other cancer is makes me reconsider that. let the place burn.

Did you miss the memo? All of the robots are now an heroing for those sweet sweet 12 virgins in heaven.

Also check what season it is you fucking newfag.

>waah no one wants endless threads on anime, vidya and tfw no gf
Virgins need to be more interesting tbqh

Try harder.
Also, checked

Attached: 1525953632924.jpg (558x583, 184K)

Nice dubs thread.

Attached: 1526181733380.jpg (500x500, 94K)

i posted a good feels thread. Am i robot enough?

I was a zero social life, KHV, NEET loser until 25 and have probably been here longer than you. I'm not going to leave just becuase I finally got my shit together and got laid.

This was never a virgin board, you morons just decided to claim that. Im not a virgin and the only guy I've ever met who posts here isn't either.

if chad starts browsing /r9k he will end up a robot within 3 weeks

>tfw can't choose between Stacey and Betty
>tfw too many football scholarship offers
>tfw can't decide which party to go to this weekend

Attached: 1398392060009.jpg (224x217, 8K)

go to 8ch, no normalfags there

OP here, I guess that will be my end-game, it hurts me to leave, but its necessary, bye normalshits, I hope you get std's from the shitters you fuck everyday

Attached: 611.jpg (1080x1080, 124K)

This board is too slow and 8ch layout is horrid
Also mods are autistic sometimes

lol kbye fren

it's a bad answer but i cant think of anything else

is the little shitpostie gettin toastie?

you deserve this, fag. you drove the gentlemen off Jow Forums and now you're being normified.

We need to do to normalfags what we did to trapniggers, and quickly before they've taken complete control of this place.

You were never a robot. Kill yourself normalnigger.

Honestly though, Jow Forums is too slow and noone helps there

Traps and faggots are still shitting this board

>WE WILL WIN ONE DAY!
Doubtful.

>havent seen woman hate thread
They're all over the place, they're just not generic 'women hate'. They've become more specialized; picking a particular thing to harp on.
>what we did to trapniggers
You mean impotently whine about it?

Havent seen any incel posts in months I think, my last hope was our Commander's anniversary, but it was just random normalshit posts with 0 relevance, all I see is people hating incels, guess why, because the kikemedia told them to, fucking cancer normalshits, I SWEARD TO FUCKING GOD, DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: out.png (1167x758, 908K)

Barely. They used to be all over the board, every other thread was a trap thread and every other post in non-trap threads was a "I'm a girl and I have a penis XD" post.
Now there's just the one thread every so often.

I've seen TWO on the front page in the last few minutes.

I've been poating there since Jow Forumsharbor and also lurk wizchan. Some of us just finally grew up and improved ourselves even if it took nearly 30 years and there are plenty of us there too.
You've proabably been running away and hiding from these things your whole life and you can't avoid and ignore your problems forever. Your Misaki is never going to show up at your doorstep to save you. Do something about it.

Stop projecting, normalnigger. You've always been a normalfag and always will be. Fuck off. The fact you don't even have the decency not to post when you don't belong speaks volumes about you.

What if I told you, I dont want any waifu to save me, I actually enjoy hating successful people, I dont want shrinks, meds, GF, I like being a fucking incel, an antihero, thats what society always need, I cant stop now

Attached: 83.png (543x600, 162K)

I grew up on Jow Forums. I belong here more than most people.
I was one who always wore the same fucking autism clothes in school, the kid no one wanted to sit next to, the one who started taking prozac in the 6th grade, the guy who sat alone outside for lunch, the one actually diagnosed with aspergers, the one who had their clothes put in the toilet during gym, who was never invited to a single party in their lifd and had no one show up for their birthday. The closest thing I ever had to friends were MMOs and Jow Forums and I followed highschoo with 7 years as an alcoholic borderline hiki NEET living off neetbucks and leeching off mummy.
In a single year I turned everything around the pretty much the moment I finally dragged my ass out of bed, stopped feeling sorry for myself and blaming the world, and actually tired.

This. Society needs us, the bad guys. Bad guys of different shades of course, but it needs us. We are worse than terrorists because society actually knows us, actually feels disgust and fear. We are their dark mirror.
/edge

well then share tips on how to turn my life around as a 30+ year old manbaby with no skills in anything

I remember the moment pretty vividly. I was on the verge of suicide for not the first time. I've been inpatient a couple of times for retarded pussy failed attempts. Once I just wandered out nearly naked in the snow intending to freeze and another got blackoutdrunk and passed out on the track but against the odds was found both times.
I was feeling miserable, hopeless about my future, and just hurt in the core of my being at the from the depth of my soul and it radiated outward into my body as a real physical pain. I wanted escape but I'd been there many times before. It was a familiar pain but that didn't really make it much more bearable. I really wish I could say how it happened and tell you what exactly it was that finally got me moving but there, feeling desperate and like my back was against the wall, it was like after 25 years something just clicked and I finally found my instinct to fight rather than flee or lock up. I was still miserable and wanted out but instead of helplessness and despair there was defiance there. Went to craigslist and just started applying to every single job in the area regardless of qualification. Before long I got a response from some shitty paneling shop. The pay was terrible, management sucked, and my coworkers workers were tweakers, criminals, and retards but just to actually be doing something productive with myself no matter how menial felt really good, like I had some purpose and value to my life. For the first month I barley held on and often slid back into feeling it was pointless but I grounded myself in the task at hand refusing to think about the big picture and it improved from there. Devloped a strict schedule to maintain hygiene and sleep, eventually found a slightly better assembly job after not too long, moved out of the shithole my neetbucks could afford and got roommates, and that's how it started. There's a lot more that's improved since then but I don't have a secret trick. I just started moving.

If you think about it, the 17-18 year old "robots" are aging and getting girlfriends