This just makes me giggle

this just makes me giggle

Attached: 819210E8-5645-4693-BE76-0EEAB94C3D09.png (640x1136, 416K)

Other urls found in this thread:

magazine.atavist.com/the-mastermind
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would hire a hitman the next day...

oh wow, hey thanks for ruining the thread again roastie.

Fuck if i knew getting raped was the way to become a billionaire i woulda tried sooner

That's unironically great. Good for her.

I was raped as a seven year old boy, where do I go for my billion?

>you live in a timeline where getting rapped is a profitable industry

Attached: ddcxx.png (645x773, 7K)

Quote from the article
>Cheston, now 20 and a student at Fort Valley State University, told The New York Times and other outlets she thinks this verdict signals a shift in how seriously people take the crimes of rape and sexual assault.
>"I feel like my case is just to show that you may not get it immediately, but you will get what you're worth,"

I'm not trying to be an asshole, I think everyone deserves justice, HOWEVER there is no way she's worth a billion dollars.

So, hypothetically...
A prostitute charges you what, $200-$300? If you rape her does she get a billion? In that case, she's been severely undercharging her services. Does she get $300? Then why does this chick get a billion? You'd think a trained professional would be worth more than a random cunt, right?

A first world human life is considered to be worth around a hundred million. It really is a ridiculous verdict, if she was killed after the rape, the money given to her family would've been substantially less, at the very best tens of millions. Murder is essentially a lesser crime than rape according to this verdict.

Stupid boomer cuck lawmakers need to go away already

>a billion
They mean a million right?

Also from one of her interviews,
>I felt really bad about having been raped, I felt worthless
>but now that some random people pinned an arbitrary number of memecoins on my rape's worth, I feel so much better, I feel like I'm worth something again

Attached: ebin.jpg (255x239, 12K)

And go to jail so you can't spend your rape buxx

Hey if the mans got a billions of dollars anythings possible

Yeah because just cause you have money you suddenly know how to access a hitman. Retard.

Bros if you got that kind of money youre sorrounded by all kinds of people.
Ever seen breaking bad?
They all probably all know a saul.

The billionaire's club isn't gonna be welcoming a slum negress with open arms just because she has a billion dollars. The only people surrounding her will be the ones who are begging for gibs and trying to fuck her over until she's completely out of money.

Your conversation reminds me of a man who was quite possibly the highest-achieving robot in history.

magazine.atavist.com/the-mastermind

No i was saying the guy that got sued.
Hell he could hire a professional mercenary.

It's not the guy who's getting sued, it's a big security company, presumably publicly traded. No one's personally taking the fall.

Bro for a billion dollars he could hire a mercenary army to gank that hoe. Talmbout helicopters and shit.

Fuck all that stealthy shit
Cruiser missile straight to the bitches houses
Blow the whole fucking thing up

Rape doesnt seem too bad nowadays

this medicine was a mistake

>inb4 thousands of rape accusations from """"""""""""""rape victims""""""""""""""

Wheres that billion coming from? does the rapist have that much?
is the government giving it to her somehow?

she just got 999,999,999 + 1 dollars. shes finna be riCH FOREVERR

Ok. I don't understand how shes going to get even a fraction of that. Do you know how few billionaires there are?

Where does the money come from?
The rapist? Tax payers? Who?

Where the fuck is this money coming from?

it seems like they're arguing for the man hiring a hitman to kill the woman you retard.

Officially the rapist will pay. But there is no way he can so they will just dock his pay and she will get a % cut out of every paycheck he makes. If he works under the table she will get jack shit.

The rapist is behind bars and he's a closed case. This whole lawsuit is about the security company who hired the rapist. They apparently received complaints about his behavior prior to the rape, and ignored those complaints, so they are being held responsible. The rapist is completely out of the picture.

>roastie gets raped
>becomes a billionaire overnight by court order
>zomg y guize society is so prejudice against wammen

Trust me guys, this amount will get knocked way way down on appeal, the victim will see MAYBE a couple hundred thousand

She's never gonna see that money. The guy who raped her surely is not a billionaire. Courts award stuff like this all the time but people can rarely pay it anyways.

>A first world human life is considered to be worth around a hundred million.
More like $10 million.