okay hai mi nayme is bawksy

My little sister still play this

Wasted many an hour playing this after school

Attached: IMG_4054.jpg (548x305, 82K)

>Triscuit 4x4
>Supersnacks 500
>Insaneaquarium
>Scared

Attached: coffeebreak.png (685x504, 153K)

Maybe one day
We will all realize
How good we had it

Attached: C5794008-10F3-420C-858D-0AC6F75DBD2A.gif (180x135, 210K)

oijiojioiofmiomfsfadaa

Attached: 1518535558242.gif (800x600, 117K)

Oh mate, you're bringing up a lot of feel here.

This hurts to look at. I miss that.

Attached: 890C0783-E670-4F64-BD5C-EC6688498D31.png (741x541, 275K)

>tfw too dumb to solve the puzzles in MNOG

I wasn't around a lot in the early 2000s.

youtube.com/watch?v=0CirgVj8Baw
This is from late 2000s, but it's based on something that was huge in early to mid 2000s.

RIP OldSchool runescape

Attached: 1516192047539.png (1024x766, 171K)

>Aria will never be real
This is a feel I thought I forgot

I played this all the time in 2006-2011.

They were the best times of my life and it's still there.

I'm playing it now. You too can join me in tapping into that nostalgia.

Attached: my game.jpg (1348x732, 336K)

>getting up on Saturday mornings to watch their shitty censored anime dubs because you didn't know any better

Attached: IMG_4055.jpg (1491x912, 58K)

OSRS is still there nigger. RSC isn't OSRS and game journalism making loud noises over it is just stupid

welp, this does it for me. i'm outta here.

Oh god my first computer experience was CD disk with this stupid crap. It was pack with that snow bionicle with shield, I touch it was a music CD so I insert it to music player and of course it didn't work

anyone remember this one? its arguably still early 2000s. my house didn't have it so i always went to my neighbors house to watch it. had the power rangers too.

Attached: jetix.png (201x141, 6K)

Jetix + TooGoo

that would be Toggo, sorry my bad

Neopets is still exactly the same. Go on, check. Haven't modernized one bit.

>all these simple HTML pages
Is it wrong if I miss this?
It just seems so much more laid back than the ad infested JavaScript bloated WebPages of today.

youtu.be/uS-MlfZmQ1o

you remember this?

wtf is Gay Online?

I watched this everyday, now it's called sony spin

Attached: download.png (383x131, 5K)

I miss xp, so comfy

Attached: 1387788894575.jpg (800x600, 75K)

it hurts just a little bit, nostalgially i mean.

Attached: 1524579882511.jpg (480x360, 17K)

*English voice announcer*
"Bio-ni-cal! Each set sold separately"

Jesus, I have not logged in for a year. I should login to make sure it has not been deleted.

>Windows 98
>Dragon Ball Z
>King O the Hill.jpg
>NetZero

All it's missing is Winamp.

That's Habbo?

Nah, I don't miss using tables to design a half decent page. Thank goodness div and span tags, along with CSS, evolved.

Worst image to ever hit the internet.

Yeah it's the diving minigame

>no AOHell
>no mIRC

YEAH this was the best. I nearly bought a subscription

holy moly. you are really digging deep here. This was one of the things I've been thinking of for years but always forgot how it's called

fuck. in Austria we had all your American shit on the german channel Super RTL.
don't even know why I watched all this shit.
Disneys grosse Pause was amazing aswell

Anybody remember hairy bullet games? They hosted a bunch of flash games, you could log in and they had leaderboards. My dad and I had accounts and would compete and shitpost on the forums together.

These threads are really comfy, holy fuck we need more of these ;_;

Who else still playing Habbo?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Yeah I remember Invader Zim, Hey Arnold, Early Pokemon cartoons/movies, Early Digimon, Inuyasha, Ranma 1/2, Bleach. My childhood feel receptors are going off in full force now. Such a simpler time. Playing shitty F2P games on Windows XP and browsing shitty anime forums. I miss those days.

you stop that.
also, i think everyone here needs to build more farms.

Attached: 1516152672250.jpg (225x225, 6K)

>Not watching that sonic show that you don't even remeber anymore

I still have nostalgia from time to time about Habbo. Coke Studio was pretty fun too.

Attached: 1513357721954.png (540x628, 43K)

This one? It's on Hulu now iirc

Attached: IMG_4056.jpg (1600x600, 237K)

I am an older user and I think he meant the one with the random obsession with chili dogs and PSA about molesters or stealing etc.

was Pico's School /ourgame/?

Attached: IMG_4057.jpg (450x328, 40K)

you both shut up he meant the one where sonic was in a shitty rock band

Attached: sonicunderground.jpg (313x227, 23K)

chix with dix

Attached: shit.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

two times the fun

I remember playing all those shitty flash games at home and at school when ever our class to use the computer lab. I even got into early nexon and played original super grind Maplestory and Kart Rider. I bought a gamecube when it came out and owned all the games, Wind Waker, Super Moneyball 2, Smash Bros Melee, Harvest Moon etc. I got the gameboy and eventually the DS when it came out. Animal crossing, Pokemon Games, all that shit. I remember my mom getting me a library card and I used it with my friend to take out graphic novels of the anime's we were watching at the time. Remember Zach Bell? One Peice? Case Closed? Hellsing? All that shit. I watched it all. I bought TF2 on release day in 2007 and spent my entire late grade school and teen years playing it. I have over 2.5k hours by now and haven't touched it in a while. I remember early /b/ and how different the internet use to be pre 2010-2015ish. I remember youtube when it was in its infancy and getting a 100k views was huge back then. I remember AMV and youtube poop. I remember oh I remember alright. These things are permanently burned into my brain. I cannot forget. I will be an old man telling the stories of the early 2000s when its 20 fucking 30.

Old layouts of forums were legit better.
Seldom do I see actual improvements when a forum updates its layout.

I used to play this thing all the time and listen to radio on it

Attached: IMG_1753.jpg (508x290, 33K)

Also this thing is pretty nostalgic to me use to play with this a lot back in 05

Attached: IMG_1755.png (511x288, 134K)

You fags are too young to realize that the early 2000s we're bland, drab and nothing special. Take it from someone born in 1991. You post '95 babbys are trying too hard. The 2000s sucked. This decade is waay cooler and will have more to be nostalgic for 25 years from now.

I was born in 93 and I disagree, also considering I was child, for 1 I never had horrific anxiety that made me feel like I was dying in the early 2000s that is a new phomenon

iktf.
played it from 04-2010.
they know they fugged up now and trying to sell off 'only habbo kids remember this xd' things to cover it up. redesigned everything to be more modern and have a twerking/dab animation on their mobile game.

Also in early 2000s I was capable of making friend I am no longer capable of this

> spend all day fooling around with the network I built, learning to program, watching anime and fapping

those were good days ;__;

Attached: Screenshot1.png (1280x1024, 1.01M)

This must be b8, everything in 2018 is zucc and cuck

All abord the feels train
tickets are free

Attached: 1522165070187.jpg (1280x960, 197K)

with some shame, I possess fond memories of the webkinz website

Attached: 76589347659.jpg (500x293, 66K)

>no more /l/
Thanks alot moot

No wonder furries are a thing now

>moot butthurt no one else liked his shitty waifu, Slutska.
Just face it moot, Asuka is a slutty and shitty waifu.

Attached: asuka craving the cock noblox.jpg (599x780, 125K)

youtube.com/watch?v=s9YbICd43Mc
Everything was so innocent back then

Old club penguin sums up early 2000s for me

fuuuuugggg bruh right in the feelz

man I spent way too much time on this site

Attached: 028332312_newgrounds.jp.jpg (590x393, 125K)

MapleStory ate up such a large chunk of my childhood. Ragnarok Online was a decent alternative for a bit but "hacking" MapleStory was the best. Cheat codes, GameShark, ActionReplay, cheat engines, they all made any game better than normal. Doing things like plugging Sonic 2 or 3 into S&k started it by introducing me to glitches, accessing game modes that weren't apart of the normal process
Now every game or site tries to be baby-mode easy and restricted, as though the people putting them together hate their jobs

Is really hard to find a decent picture but any Canada fags will remember ytv sitekicks

Attached: 1377103889362.jpg (640x360, 134K)

Everything went tumbling down after 2008. People felt it. Something was off, but you couldn't put your finger on exactly what.

Yea, the early 2000s were pretty bland, plastic, but it seemed things where alright. People could buy a house, cars, threats were taken of, television and movies were still good, food was abundant and still affordable as it was in the 90s. It was ok overall.

Attached: img.jpg (500x413, 93K)

Ah here's a better one

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (980x720, 98K)

I can smell the folds of onions from here, onionboy

>People could buy a house
Only because thanks to the housing crisis which allowed people to buy homes that they could not afford. This lead to sky high number of foreclosures.

>Take it from someone born in 1991.

Attached: 1478.jpg (618x597, 144K)

Webdesign was unironically better in the 2000s.
It used to be functional. You could easily find what you were looking for, it was possible to browse old content without being forced to click for fifteen minutes to load more and crash your browser, and comments were actually chronological so you could easily follow old discussions and you could just click to the newest comment and keep reading from where you left.

I highly recommend this channel. He does a great job at covering old retail stores and malls. Lots of nostalgia.

youtube.com/channel/UCR2LNeZSqINp0WTd_eWCIGg/featured

Attached: 3049818_1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

oufpigipdouf9ud
igigigigigi

Are you having fun with this yet?

I know

I am!

God, I remember when I was on holiday with my family in France back in 2007 we would watch this show along with super mario bros every fucking morning because tinypop was one of the only English speaking channels that was allowed for some reason.

i cant believe i just watched the entire episode

>those days when the whole site had a shitstorm cuz Sith Lord Ali lied about their gender

Jesus christ Gaia was fun as hell when I was a newfag to anime and the internet.

I'm curious what kids 13-14 today do on the internet. Do some of these sites still thrive? I wonder what Billy is playing right now. God I hope he isn't here.

This was my favorite site ever! I was so fucking upset when it died.

Attached: my_cartoon_orbit_czone.jpg (800x576, 175K)

yes. that's what he said. your point being?

86 baby here. The 90s were better than the 2000s and the 2000s were better than the 2010s.

good old times coming home from school and logging into maplestory

Attached: ms.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

was waiting for someone who played MS

pic says it all? blind faggit

as you were. faggit

Attached: 1526232540944.jpg (600x842, 51K)

TRY NOT TO CRY
youtube.com/watch?v=_M-ytoRguS8

Do you remember the cockroach episode?

>Americans never watched this show

Yes!!
oregano
super oregano

Yeah I watched superRTL in Iran. I was the only kid who knew fluent German back in the day

Notice he said web design. You can create the same design using better techniques today.

The only thing nostalgia for me back then was Youtube, and a reading site which i'm still I still go on both today., The web website nostalgia for me was Chatango an old rping place I was introduced to when young, it's really the only place I have memories of besides two., Wish I had more experiences like other people though in terms of nostalgia of websites, and such.

Damn, remember when Gaia used to be the boogeyman, as R*ddit is now? Those were the days.

Shut your whore mouth, nigger.
1994-2008 was the golden era of technological civilization.

nextframe.jp/
i really loved his game and other flash game too still missing flash culture, i think it seems replace with unity

Attached: sdsdz.png (1920x1047, 1.08M)