Ywn have a shy innocent transgf who just started hrt

>ywn have a shy innocent transgf who just started hrt

Attached: 1523474160009-r9k.jpg (606x960, 55K)

Why are transgirls so drama inducing? Are there any that won't snap on me over stupid shit?

Attached: 1483381532755.gif (460x258, 1.25M)

it's the hormones
so no

>surprised someone mentally unstable enough to become trans is mentally unstable.
What were you expecting?

I don't know, am I looking for love in the wrong place? Guess I should go gay then.

Attached: 1479946494390.gif (540x640, 350K)

Because trans girls are the equivalent of a tumblr roasty. They all want to be that special snowflake and if you do anything that doesn't make them feel like one they lose their shit.

fuck off, faggot oregarnoe

>mfw non tranny trap dating ftm guy who just started testosterone.
Its pretty much the perfect reverse of that scenario, I keep getting girlier, he keeps getting manlier, he wants to fuck all the time, and the problem
pointed out is getting less and less common the longer he's been on it.

Attached: wGCL7rv.jpg (308x326, 29K)

Am I a faggot for wanting someone who I am attracted to (a girl) and can relate to (a former guy)?

yes, because it's not a girl, user.

Attached: pepedit.jpg (662x648, 124K)

But it is, otherwise I wouldn't be attracted to them

Attached: 1526265387538-r9k.jpg (800x873, 61K)

Nope I will never have a shy innocent transgf who just started hrt
Doesnt bother me to be honest senpai

of course you would, because you're a faggot in denial.
that's a little sad.

Attached: moreman.jpg (998x1000, 275K)

>tfw not even attracted to women any more, only transgirls
>asking out a transgirl is even harder than asking out a regular girl
J U S T

Attached: 1520824104672.jpg (288x499, 111K)

There are men who have the audacity to fuck another man (cross dressing or trans) in the ass and yet claim to be straight.

This is outrageous! Gay men fought for the right to be accepted for decades and these guys just spit in their faces and walk their gay in denial ass back into the closet.

It's current year people! you don't have to be ashamed of fucking a trap or tranny in the ass, society accepts you now and even praises you for fucking another man in the ass! Quit dodging the fact you're a homosexual who loves fucking other men who look like girls in the ass!

It's not gay to have sex with a transgirl if you see them as a girl with a penis

Some girls have penises you fucking transphobe bigot

Attached: 1525663357374.jpg (448x628, 76K)

>if you see them as
so if I see a child as an adult, it's not pedophilia?

Bullshit, you're still fucking a dude in the ass, it don't matter how many layers of makeup or girly clothes or girl pills they pop. Deep down biologically it's a dude and you're mentally misleading yourself!

If said child also looks like an adult (transgirls do look like girls), it's not

You realize this stopped being funny years ago, right?

>if something looks like something else, it is something else
that's the most retarded (and untrue) things I've read in a while, thanks bud

Attached: haha.jpg (743x928, 45K)

I'm a masculine presenting transgender lesbian and this offends me greatly! Such bigotry should never exist on my korean basket weaving form! You CIS SCUM

If you have a penis you are male, you fucking liar.

GIVE ME A TRAP BF NOWWWWW

RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>why are mentally ill people so insane?
Oh gee I dunno

>dating a trans
>think he has a gf
you do you senpai

Attached: 1512029251650.jpg (400x400, 27K)