What did Sam Hyde mean by this?

what did Sam Hyde mean by this?

Attached: 1519231329236.jpg (1024x576, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=TU5w5OMfVj4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sounds like full blown autism

I think Sam's funny because I think Jow Forums is entertaining.

It's not humor that translates to real life though. Knowing he actually says this shit in front of normies gives me second hand anxiety.

Attached: 1527058011062.jpg (1080x793, 119K)

Why this guy is so liked around here is beyond me.

>Knowing he actually says this shit in front of normies gives me second hand anxiety.

He's waking people up. The normies are learning.

t. Turkroaches

It's only edgey because you don't agree with it. People need to die. We don't have wars and natural death like we used to. It's just nature running it's course in a revamped way. The prey fight back. That's fine because we don't need as many predators anymore.

i never said it was edgy

I wasn't talking to you. I'm talking to anyone who would say it is,because there will be people that will say it is.

>I wasn't talking to you
you replied to my post you moron

I guess the profound levels of stupidity have their own force of physics and gravitate towards each other.

Just because I say your name doesn't mean I am talking to you.

you didn't say my name. you literally replied to my post

Hes trying to make sense of mass shootings since to him they happen for no reason.
Hes not a mentally ill autist like us that understand that its in large part because of tfw no gf.

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 49K)

I don't it kinda gets boring. Just because you are as edgy as possible doesn't mean you are funny

Same thing. I think you are complaining for the sake of complaining.

>Same thing.
wrong. you don't reply to somebody's post and then say "i wasn't talking to you" when you're proven wrong

because he specifically panders to the people here?

turks are range banned though

To be honest i wish he was still doing skits and stuff with MDE . That was when he was at his prime now it just seems like he e begging for his audience of highschool and college student audience when he isn't doing stand up. which can be boring at times .

Attached: 1527030266643.jpg (546x640, 41K)

How is telling people that mass shootings are an extinction event even remotely funny

Attached: 250.jpg (250x334, 19K)

But I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to the person above me. But it's ok roastie. I know you need the last word. So,there you go.

why wouldn't you reply to him then?

Army is for dying, school is for learning. I mean come on this only makes sense if you're 12 years old or you want to shoot up a school, so which one is it user

I agree that people need to die and it's still edgy. It's also really retarded and a tryhard routine, going out of his way to say something super offensive.

how do we fix the toxic white male syndrome?

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ&t=

I don't know why it's funny to me, it feels like satire but it's probably not? It just makes laugh

His prime was when he was living as a NEET with his mum.
youtube.com/watch?v=TU5w5OMfVj4

Presenting Jow Forums humour to a normie audience is exactly what makes it funny.

It's a joke and you're all retards for taking it seriously

I reviewed him on mylife

Attached: IMG_6767.jpg (744x1257, 96K)

I thought jokes were supposed to be funny though originally

>No one realizes that in context, it was complete satire and shock humour
You guys aren't too bright.

Its not even shock humor.
Hijak is shock humor, this is just weird.

Attached: 1448760668179.png (645x773, 9K)

It's funny because it's humorous he's doing it saying such a thing that everyone knows will get a horrible response in the first place. None of you sound like you watch him much at all.