Male:mbti score::female:zodiac signs

>male:mbti score::female:zodiac signs

Attached: 2f34c41f12260f3094c64f61597666d0.png (500x500, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hexaco.org/hexaco-online
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what a lazy thread

It is true though. Look into your heart,it will tell you the same.

Eh, at least meme letters have a basis in observation of thought patterns, so you'd expect it to be the foundation of how someone may act. It's a framework and nothing more, when people start treating it like a horoscope that's where the issues come in.

It's not a science, but it's useful when you use it right.

Attached: 1518256707718.jpg (800x604, 489K)

*tips hunting hat*

oh nonononono...
fe-
nononono.. hhihihihihihihi...
ma-
*breathes in*
male
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1527172838942.jpg (240x193, 16K)

Alright, since no one else is posting, let's get something started.

>hexaco.org/hexaco-online

Post type (along with anything else you know), and main 6 scales - either in screenshots or just post them - and we can see if we find a pattern. Do it if you have the time, we might find something interesting the more people that contribute.

>INTJ 5w6 145 (5w6-1w9-4w5)

>"Honesty-Humility : 4.06"
>"Emotionality : 2.44"
>"eXtraversion : 2.50"
>"Agreeableness : 2.63"
>"Conscientiousness : 3.88"
>"Openness to Experience : 4.00"

Attached: 3yrihAL.png (463x469, 92K)

Bump, working on it rn
Also how do you find the other two enneagram scores?

Just the usual routine, did a few tests and then read some descriptions.

If you mean how tritypes work, though, the enneagram types are divided into triads:
>Heart triad - 2, 3, 4
>Mind triad - 5, 6, 7
>Gut triad - 8, 9, 1

In your tritype, you'd have one of each. Validity and reasoning for this system notwithstanding, I don't understand the reasoning for why it works like this, but thats's the general idea.

What's your type and enneagram? Just curious.

I don't know how many replies I can expect, but while I wait for the thread to pick up, I'll post some predictions.

>Honesty-Humility
IxxJ + / IxTJ ++
>Emotionality
ExFx ++
>eXtraversion
Exxx ++ / ESFx +++
>Agreeableness
IxFx ++
>Conscientiousness
xxxJ ++ / ExxJ +++
>Openness to Experience
xNxx ++ / xNxP +++

I'll go back to being bored while I wait.

Attached: 1498671408623.jpg (102x264, 12K)

OK:

>INFJ
>4w5
>145 (4w5, 1w2, 5w6)

>Honesty-Humility: 3.81
>Emotionality: 4.25
>eXtraversion: 1.31
>Agreeableness: 3.13
>Conscientiousness: 2.63
>Openness to Experience: 4.79

Posting this as a self-reference.

>10th percentile | 50th percentile | 90th percentile

>Honesty-Humility : 2.41 | 3.22 | 3.97
>Emotionality : 2.63 | 3.34 | 3.97
>eXtraversion : 2.72 | 3.50 | 4.22
>Agreeableness : 2.22 | 3.00 | 3.72
>Conscientiousness : 2.72 | 3.47 | 4.16
>Openness to Experience : 2.50 | 3.31 | 4.13

I figure I tend towards taking radical and "edgy" sets of behaviours and lifestyles to see if it'll accomplish something new and interesting, I notice as well you scored notably high and low in several areas.

Think your's is for a similar reason? I notice you score extremely high on openness.

And thanks for the data-mining, if I get a lot of people doing this I might be able to build a profile on the more common types here, hopefully without having to worry about mistypes too much.

Scorpio,
I don't believe in zodiac shit but the descriptions of scorpio really suit me

Yeah, I clicked strongly agree/strongly disagree a lot, probably too much
I think deep down I don't really have a personality though, it's just whatever happens in the moment.
Like, I can read something and completely agree and then read something opposing that and completely agree. Or in a group project or whatever, I forget what I wanted to do cause I don't want to make trouble so I agree with what someone else wants.
Also I adopt the lingo/mannerisms of a person or group scarily fast.
Do you ever feel that way? Like you're just a shell or a blank slate, rather than an actual person?

Just about to make something up for dinner, Britbong hours. Bump in the meantime, I'll get back to you and I'd like to talk more.

>scored the same exact agreeableness as INTJ
Huh
Must be the Fi

Attached: _20180525_185855.jpg (378x68, 6K)

>honestly-humility : 4.19
>emotionality : 3.06
>extraversion : 1.63
>agreeableness : 2.69
>Conscientiousness : 3.06
>Openness to Experience : 2.50

I can relate to that, I used to struggle with it a lot more. In general being low on natural empathy, depressive and dissociative tendencies, and difficulty getting over an evasion of attachments does that for me. I just figure it's my personal responsibility to "make" myself, if it's not fully there. Take what I have to work with and what little values I have, form convictions based on how they relate to my environment, and then follow them as far as they can go to see if I understand myself. I should hold myself to at least that much, even though honestly it feels pretty fucking difficult.

>cause I don't want to make trouble so I agree with what someone else wants.
>Also I adopt the lingo/mannerisms of a person or group scarily fast.
I guess I have a different attitude. I tend to make trouble for others, argue with them, give my opinion (though I should probably learn to hold back when it's not asked for, kek), but I think I view that as an affection in itself. I would want someone to challenge me so I can become better, and to provide me with new information to work with. So, I give that much to others, although I suppose I can force them to accept it. If making others comfortable and happy genuinely gives you purpose, though, all the more power to you. I'm just following my values in my own way, too.

All I guess I could suggest, is to make sure you're not doing it out of fear, or avoidance of pain. Not to contrive too much, but when something causes pain it's doing so for a reason - even mentally - signifying it requires your attention, not evasion. Make decisions because they lead to the change you want to see, not out of fear. Unless you couldn't come back from it e.g. literally died, kek. If you feel empty it may be a warning to fill yourself with something.

>although I suppose I can force them to accept it
**can't

Kek

this thread fucking sucks, new thread:

Then why not post that in the thread that's already up, cunt?

>honesty humility: 1.31
>emotionality: 1.88
>extravesion:3.44
>agreeableness:3.13
>Conscientiousness:2.06
>Openness to Experience:3.81

Guess my mbti. Also does this not give you like a rough sketch of your overall personality or is it just this?