Eight Women Accuse Morgan Freeman

>Morgan Freeman apologises after sex harassment claims

>US film star Morgan Freeman has apologised following allegations of sexual misconduct made by eight women and several other people.

>One production assistant accused Freeman of harassing her for months during filming of bank robbery comedy Going in Style, CNN reported.

>She said the 80-year-old touched her repeatedly, tried to lift her skirt and asked if she was wearing underwear.

>Freeman apologised to "anyone who felt uncomfortable or disrespected".

>"Anyone who knows me or has worked with me knows I am not someone who would intentionally offend or knowingly make anyone feel uneasy," he said in a statement.

- bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44247166

I always knew he was just a nigger.

Attached: _101737067_mediaitem101737066.jpg (660x371, 29K)

Oh boy, looks like the #METOO movement has found another victim.

>tried to lift her skirt and asked if she was wearing underwear
I really want Morgan Freeman impersonator to reenact this.

>touch someone
>get sued
Land of the free

>Victim
If I can't touch anyone without social and legal rape why would he be different?

Old nigger will die as a perverted nigger, all the nice shit he did will be bury under the sexual harassment

I'm not surprised, Jews wouldn't let any other kind of person play God in a movie

This is great, the left won't have a fucking clue what to do, because he's black. They will want to go after him because muh feminism, but if you say anything about a black dude you're racist. Top kek.

I like how whites and libshits are pulling down all their idols. You spend your life trying to be the "good one" and this is what you get. Ha.

Fucking whores,he was an ok nigger

Uhhh cosby anyone?

Who is Bill Cosby?

One of the so called victims said that he was staring at her chest too long

This was not even worth the attenion it got

You wasnt aware he fucked his granddaughter OP?

If she was a "production assistant" and she was hot, getting flirted with was what she was there to do.

>"I'm a hot chick, I think I'll go to Hollywood"
>"They like hot chicks there. I can totally get a job with my communicayshun degree and my hotness!"
>"Wow, now I'm in Hollywood and I've instrumentally used my looks to get glorified personal assistant jobs that let me hang out with DAH STARZ and stuff! Yay my hotness!"
>"OK, now that I'm already gotten the benefit of using my looks, now I want to pretend I was somehow harmed by people liking my looks!"

Fuck these fucking cunt sluts.

the more they do this the less people will give a shit when accusations by unknown people come out, the media is full throttle with this shit

He didn't do it and neither did Cosby. Women are chomping at the bit to skew facts and play the victim to defame any successful man.

The whole reason they're doing this is so they can package as much of the coming revelations of people in high places as a misogyny issue narrative when really it's PG type Satanism. See NXIVM, media wants to detract from the real issues

Let's hope the end result is that people get sick of that bullshit and stop giving these women hand outs just because they're hot and they want to bang them. Let their talentless asses wait tables for the rest of their lives.

My doubt levels are rather high.
Look at Bill Cosby, the vaginal jew matters more to those bozos than anything else.

Breaking news: Dirty old man acts like dirty old man.

People have just bought too much into the "Saintly Negro" characters he plays in the movies.

It's the kind of mannerisms he picked up when he was younger and popular with women. Now that he's old, oversensitive women suddenly think it's rape.

Honestly, his age makes all this behaviour far less threatening. There's no way an 80 year old man can hold you down and rape you.

>because he's black

Kek, You know #metoo, campus rape trials, etc affect Black men the most right? Women don't feel safe around Black men nor are they attracted to them. Blacks, especially Black men, are the low on the Hollywood totem pole. They are going to destroy him.

>the vaginal jew
These crooked hollywood celebrities are just fucking guilty. And this sexual harrassment shit is only the tip of the iceberg. Ever wonder why the rate of missing children is so high in the US? I wonder where they're going. The men vs women angle is a last string effort to keep the issue off of the real crux: this is about the 1% being above the law.

Blacks are fair game, especially if they are popular. He'd have to be a muslim immigrant for immunity against rape/sexual harassment claims.

Women are pulling down all the creepy unattractive ones and consolidating their power so they don't have to bend over for ugly fat Jewish men for roles anymore.

Women just love to play victim no matter what. Nothing to do with consolidating power. If people started thinking looking a woman was rape, women would go along with it just to play victims and get attention and sympathy.

Daily reminder not to interact with women anymore or you'll end up with a reputation.

Bullcrap. The hollywood elite are criminals. They're freaks and perverts. Chances are the men being targeted fucking deserve it. Stop twisting everything into men vs. women shit. There's bigger fish to fry here.

Just because you don't like them doesn't mean touching someone's shoulder is assault or harrasment.
Get a grip.

>women complain there are too many men in high positions
>men won't resign and other men prefer useful male colleagues
>come up with devious idea to accuse them all of sexual misconduct
>men get fired
>women take jobs
Equality!

>A lot of mad virgin incels in this thread.

Attached: 1526336272896.jpg (409x409, 31K)

No if he was a muslim immigrant rape was just part of it's culture.

>Bill Cosby
>now Morgan Freeman
What was even the point of building up these black male role models only to tear them down at the end?

>TFW even God gets MeTooed
It's only a matter of time before the Virgin Mary comes out and says Jesus was a rape baby.

He technically was, if you think about it.

Attached: comic-book-guy-pondering1.png (320x407, 66K)

Oh poor me I can't creep on girls young enough to be my grandkids for months and make them miserable what a victim

Not really at all considering in the bible she gave a long prayer of acceptance and her joy at being given the honor.

The point is that it's not all an elaborate plot as you think it is, and this event makes that obvious. He is just a guy who did good work, when he does bad things, he gets exposed. End of story.

epik bait user

sht b8