Hopeless

i tell myself that it's gonna get better to just hang on a little because sun rise is right around the corner but i don't actually believe that. the only time when i'm really happy is when i think about committing suicide. the only thing that keeps me from doing it is the fear of hell.

Attached: feelsbadman.gif (500x511, 1.2M)

Why do you want to kill yourself? Please tell us all.

i feel so hopeless like my life has no meaning my life is devoid of love joy or meaning. i feel like a walking corpse just waiting for some one to save me but no one seems to care or understand.

Do you have any family or people close to you?

Do you go to school? Do you have a job?

i meant this for original

no and no i may be getting a job soon but i think to myself what's the fucking point.

I'll save you if you're female.
>tfw no suicidal gf to cuddle

i do live with my family but they haven't be very helpful.

Go to school then. You're not too old are you?

>if you're female
i am not

Try and talk to them if you're serious i doubt they'll dismiss you. And if that doesn't work try and get help yourself from a therapist.

Now watch as interest in OP and his life drops precipitously. Unfortunately, the people here only care about you if you're a girl. Actually, if you're an ugly girl I'm not so sure.

Life has no meaning if you feel like killing yourself do it you are a walking corpse no matter where you go in life.

i do talk to my dad about the way i feel and i feel better for a little bit. but my depression always comes back. it's like misery is my only friend.

I'm a girl, user. I feel the same way you do.
Do you wanna talk on discord?

this is the sad truth of the world

(You)
let me save you

sorry i don't have a discord

>tfw no autistic depressed gf to cuddle and hide away from the world with

Don't believe the memes Revival#3003.

No, no. Don't believe the memes.

Attached: 1501082434484.png (667x455, 31K)

if you tell yourself itll get better that means you havent fully resigned yourself to suicide yet
0/10 user dont be a whiny cum