Any christians anons here? how do you go through your 20s having to abstain from sex?

any christians anons here? how do you go through your 20s having to abstain from sex?
I'm 21 now, christian and in college and it fucking hurts knowing that i'm missing so much about the normie life. I could've lost my virginity long time ago, i had some kinky female friends and it was just about asking the question but i held back. I'm like dying inside seeing all my friends having an active sexual life. As a christian i have to wait for the right one but i can't bear this feeling for another 5, 10 or 20 years, only God knows how much.
Any similar experiences or christian anons here?

Attached: 23131883_1304862532953140_8400940990286308298_n.png (592x940, 1.2M)

Who cares they're thots any way

Christian here: if you have trouble abstaining from sex you don't belong here.

Don't let someone with no regard for themselves pull you into temptation, brother.

you mean i don't belong as a christian? i've heard it before but it's so fucking difficult even keeping my mind clean in my environment
any tips? i know the only way is to become a shut in but i still want a social life

already done it. but i need some tips on how to mantain my state without going full monk at fucking 21

Fucking moralfag kill yourself

Attached: 1527024586973s.jpg (250x168, 7K)

No I mean you don't belong on /r9k.

I don't know because I really have no problem being a virgin. Sloth and wrath are what I struggle with the most, and what helps for me is focusing on the opposite virtue rather than the sin. So instead of trying not to be sloth, I try to focus on being diligent. Maybe try to focus on being chaste and remind yourself that doing so is virtuous.
What denomination are you?

Alright, redpill time.

Pre-marital sex does not exist. It is a church myth to extort more money from people on having ceremonies to get married. Marriage according to God is the act of sex. Therefore you can not have sex without being married, because by the act you are marrying yourself to that girl.

Keep faith brother.

Attached: brother_nathanael_fashwave.png (581x360, 402K)

Christianity has already failed

>horny christian here. wut do
Dude you should have paired off with a qt from your church already. I waited til i was 21 and it drove me completely apeshit. Biggest regret of my life was staying a virgin til marriage. I should have put benis into some sloots vagine much much sooner. Not even lying.

i don't follow any denomination, i just read the Bible and some near death experiences some time ago, had a paranormal experience and now i'm christian i guess lol
so you gave up even on finding a wife? i struggle a bit with sloth too but it's more like homework procrastination

You better make sure about that, "I'm Christian I guess lol"

As a Christian, the first step to not going to hell is to not browse this festering cesspit of mental illness.

Woah, got any more redpills?

I just think about my future wife
Although I wonder how I can find a virgin willing to do the messed up things I've imagined

I believe Christ is real and is the saviour, but the bible is full of the devil's lies. Anyone read the Nag Hammadi texts?

>Believing in gnosticism

>believing all the satanic Catholic church's lies
Gnosticism is legit

i'm trying. i'm not perfect yet
it's a cool place honestly, i feel like i can relate to most of you guys because i have kinda the same problem but in the opposite direction.
how old are you? and since when are you a believer?

I'm 23
I've always been a believer

I live with not indulging in worldly pleasure like casual sex because it is ultimately bad for me. If I were to fuck some whore, the regret and emptiness that would be felt after wouldn't be worth the fleeting pleasure.

Sex should nonetheless be with one person, so the basic principle still remains.

Sure, it might be a big redpill for some. I know it was for me.

Modern day Jews are not the chosen people of scripture. Multiple times does Jesus call these people the Children of Satan and of the the synagogue of Satan.

I only learned this a few months ago and it makes so much more sense now.

Just some background info. After the Romans conquered the area we know as Israel and Palestine today, they renamed it Judea, and subsequently all people living in that region at the time we're referred to as Judeans or Jews, The tribe of Israel from the son of Judah were called Judahites and many of them had already fled the region after their capture by the Babylonians and Assyrians. This means that nearly all the people in the land bow called Judea by the Romans were not descended from Israel.

Attached: image-23.jpg (1180x927, 1.77M)

congrats. our only options are bible studies and church circles imo but i already know i will be the only one in my age group.
thank you. never thought about it like this. I always envy the pleasure but i never really thought about the guilt that would come afterwards

Everyone in my local church circles is either married or currently dating

t. Atheist

Figure I should point that out before continuing.

I don't mind Christian life, but the Bible is objectively horse shit, and honestly any real Christian should balk at the "Word of God" that has been twisted and corrupted over the past millenia. If you want to be religious then do so without the Bible, look at the world and judge it for yourself. If you believe in God, then he gave you this ability - it anything it would be more godlike to utilize what you were gifted over the writings and teachings of men.

Do you feel you are gaining anything by abstaining? You are already questioning this practice so why not examine it further? Would you feel real regret at having sex, not just because you were instructed not to? I won't give you the answer because it's not something I can answer for you. Look at life critically, and make the best decisions you can with the information you have at the time. Console yourself at your mistakes by realizing your decision making was the best you could do at the time and realize you can do better next time.

Hopefully you find the answers you're looking for user.

Attached: 1526988056178.jpg (705x877, 184K)

>Modern day Jews are not the chosen people of scripture. Multiple times does Jesus call these people the Children of Satan and of the the synagogue of Satan.
I agree with this.

So are you saying the evil Jews of today are fake Jews? Because that's how I see it. I researched the forces of darkness for a long time, and their star symbol connects to Saturn (satan)

Why does sex have to be "with some whore"?

You can be in a relationship and have very loving and fulfilling sex without being married. Getting married is not the start of a relationship, it's literally just a legal title - you should be very intimate with your partner before you even think about marriage.

Attached: 1526014991086.png (234x180, 4K)

i just feel like i'm missing out. it would be a lot easier becoming a christian in my 30s and i'm not really feeling like i'm gaining anything but i guess that's the point. It's the duality of life; you abstain from the wordly pleasures to have the godly pleasure in heaven.
i can't look at it critically because i've experienced some paranormal shit that got me convinced 100% at least about the existence of a spiritual world.

I was having sex before, repented after, or well it is still a struggle with all the offers I get and stuff. But it is great to respect myself

Of course you can be a Christian, the struggle makes the victory sweeter

Exactly. It is pretty messed up once you look at it all. I'm still learning about a lot of this Jew stuff, but the more I learn the more I realize how bad it has gotten.

Witnessed user!

Digits show he's right

Attached: dubs.png (640x360, 245K)

I go to Church every Sunday and I'm a virgin.

I'd have sex if someone wants to have sex with me, I don't know if this state of affairs is sinful. It probably is.

Going to church is such a meme. Read the Bible and find out what actually has to say instead. I guarantee it is very different from what you hear in church (well I mean the basics are of course the same)

You are all a bunch of idiots letting yourself be controlled by clergy for no goddamn reason. There are no gods.

He's in the right track sorta
My pastor just ended a series on legalism and it's something that's sadly left out of a lot of teaching
Basically Jesus's teachings weren't about what is a sin and what isn't; rather that we shouldn't see Christianity as just a set of rules. Rather it's a lifestyle that helps us live in a godly way.
Those who partake in and focus on Earthly pleasures aren't looking ahead.

I'm the gnostic poster btw.

But yeah you're right. Essentially, the dark is posing as the light in many aspects. Not just in this dimension either, the afterlife too

Entertain the notion that there is no afterlife for a moment and you only live one life, one chance. Would you squander it? No you're not missing out on casual sex, but if you refuse to have sex with the person you're in a relationship with, then you are. I have an acquaintance that is catholic and is waiting til he gets married(He just got engaged) and I do not see that relationship lasting. Sex is a very intimate act that strengthens a healthy relationship, and abstaining from it only weakens your bond to your partner.

You can always look at the world critically, to not do so is animalistic in nature. Explain your paranormal experiences to someone who has never had one and dismisses them as lapses in logical judgment and lack of information /knowledge.

Attached: 1517253391356.png (500x465, 116K)

I wouldn't exactly call myself Christian, but I abstained from sex unless I loved the person and turned down offers from sluts, at 28 almost now and looking back I regret it. There are no good women and virginity only is desirable in women, big mistake to hold on to it as a guy. Most people go through their whole life without experiencing love. Just grab the first slut that shows interest and get it over with, otherwise your lack of experience becomes a handicap

Marriages where both partners are virgins are the most stable

That's not actually true. Christian marriage is a covenant, not a sexual act.

And in the Old Testament, Mosaic law has various things to say about sex and marriage, and never equates them. Further back, Simeon and Levi murdered an entire tribe because one of them had sex with their unmarried sister.

>any christians anons here?
Yes.

>how do you go through your 20s having to abstain from sex?
I never regarded having to abstain from sex as the objective - I just never really got the opportunity.

Christianity is not about rules, so don't obsess about abstinence. But equally, don't lose sight of God's purpose for human sexuality.

fuck, that's what i worry the most. not being able to find the chosen one
sexual immorality is a big deal in christianity

>sexual immorality is a big deal in christianity
Yes it is, so don't exploit anyone sexually.

It isn't immoral to be sexual, it's immoral to be sexually deviant. People lack self control so often generalizations are taken too far in order to preserve morality.

Don't be a sheep, think for yourself user.

Attached: f8f8f8.lite1u1.jpg (210x230, 9K)