AAAAAAAAA I'D RATHER KILL MYSELF THAN WORK ANOTHER FUCKING DAY FUCKING KILL ME LADS

AAAAAAAAA I'D RATHER KILL MYSELF THAN WORK ANOTHER FUCKING DAY FUCKING KILL ME LADS

Attached: 82EB99BF-E5E0-47C8-86B4-54A1F9E76C2D.jpg (600x598, 33K)

Then why don't you just stop working, lol?

/thread

Originally posted by anonymous user on the r9k image board dedicated to Mongolian cave engravings.

OP is a liar because if he meant it he wouldn't go to work or he would be dead rn.

JUST
HURT
SOMEONE
HOLY SHIT WHY DONT YOU ROBOT FAGS EVER DO THIS
INFLICT PAIN ON O T H E R PEOPLE FOR ONCE

Whats your job op? Can you change it? Are the people annoying you or the job itself?

Because no neetbux I guess.. I bet op isn't retarded enough to obtain it..

Don't be so rude. I'm sure OP is retarded enough for NEETbux.

Or maybe work is the only condition that allows op to live in his parents basement, and the neetbux might not be enough for a rent.. Or who knows, maybe it's enough for the rent, but not for the tendies..

Just one more day, wagie, then you can have the weekend for yourself
unless Mr. Shekelberg calls you for overtime, of course

Attached: 1515827181227.jpg (602x507, 101K)

Jokes on you I work 8-5 both Saturday and Sunday

Just change jobs then, dont do it if you hate it you retard. Theres a lot of jobs out there, why dont you just man up and actually go find something you like?

user may i have som cofee please?

Attached: handhelper.jpg (800x546, 52K)

shhhhh
original silence

Attached: 1509392720912.png (300x250, 30K)

I don't get why normalfags say shit like this. How can you possibly enjoy slavery under any condition? There are no good jobs, just jobs that suck less than others. Hell, even then they usually just suck in other ways.

>There are no good jobs, just jobs that suck less than others
And thats where youre wrong, it wasnt easy but i got my dream job.
I only work 3 days a week, wich gives me 4 days weekend, im actually at home more often than at work. Its pretty fucking sweet.

You still have to work 3 days a week. That shit sucks, just not as bad as working the typical 5.

Work is not a bad thing.
Its actually the only thing that keeps me sane.
You will understand when you grow older (if youre smart).

I'd kill myself if I were in your position, there is nothing really to live for

Arbeit macht frei, slaveboi.

So sad. Youre on the edge of a mental breakdown and proud of it.