How do you use a rope to kill yourself if you have nothing to hang from?

I'm currently walking around my house with a noose around my neck and I can't find anything I could use to hang myself from. I need some creativity, but web results for this sort of search are omitted. Mind you that I'm using a PVC jumprope. If I can't hang, then I need help coming up with methods to asphyxiate with this rope.

Please don't be don't do it fags. I've already made up my mind.
Pic unrelated.

Attached: gisele.jpg (620x778, 102K)

Do you live near a lake?

no. I live in a big city. The only place I'm sure to die is in my apartment. Anywhere else, people might save me.

I'm still gonna tell you not to do it bc i dont yet believe in becoming an hero, but, does your apartment not have a ceiling fan?

Well surely you can find a swimming pool. Do you have a pair of handcuffs?

user i dont know how to tell you this but you can still stay buoyant while handcuffed for quite a long time

a swimming pool? I live in the equivalent of NYC. There are no houses with swimming pools and the few houses there are are surrounded by brick walls and electric fences. The only pool I can think of is a public one and those are not open or full during autumn/winter (where I am that's the season). You can't even have pepper spray in this country if you are not a cop, let alone handcuffs haha I don't have handcuffs.

Nope. No ceiling fan. All I have to work with are doors, furniture and closets.

also have roomates, so I need to keep the suicide restricted to my bedroom.

Oh, well you're not supposed to do it in winter time anyways. Scope out the public pool sometime though. If there's something to handcuff yourself to at the bottom you're fucked.

No, you handcuff yourself to something.

It's called jump off a fucking building head first

Do you have a curtain rail? If so reinforce it then kick s stool out underneath you

I have a curtain rail. The inside is hollow. Do you think if I insert the wooden stick from a broom it will hold?

>think
There's your problem. You should wait for drowning. Theres no thinking about it. You will 100% die with only minimum of diligent planning. It's by very far the best method.

You think someone has the willpower to handcuff themself to something underwater?

That doesn't take much willpower I don't think. That's the point of the handcuffs. Two seconds and it is guaranteed over. Anything else has at minimum a 5% catastrophic failure rate even when carefully executed. Not to mention how extremely and accesible drowning is. By very far the best method.

No, i mean, to physically put the handcuffs on. It's one thing to go fishing for concrete but drowning seems like it would be really painful

put the end of the rope at the top of a skyscraper and jump down

it will be magnificent

You can just use a doorknob, it might take some willpower to stay on the ground at first but your legs will give out pretty quickly. The only downside is you'll be pretty much conscious while your body is screaming at you to survive but unable to move, but it'd probably be a good time for some last minute introspection on your life.

use a pull-up bar brah. If you go to a street workout place at 3 am you can hang yourself safely

Again that's the point of the handcuffs. Just like hanging, it will trigger a panic response once death starts to occur. Putting on handcuffs doesnt take any more willpower than putting on a noose.

1. Tbh you shouldnt do it, life is a gift

2. If you dont have anything then maybe do a public suicide find a tree outside and do it when no one is around

I actually like this idea. But it's kind of unrealistic for me. I would have to do it in public if there's something to cuff myself to to begin with.

I don't jump because I'm scared of heights. I think the least I can do is make my death go my way, since my life didn't. I deserve that much.

Well yeah youre gonna have to look into it but its worth it. Handcuffs are about $10 so start there. Of course you can also put something or some things in the pool. Then chain all that together and handcuff yourself to it. Also ankle cuffs are probably more comfortable.

I've literally used a Stanley knife to carve open both of my wrists from elbow to palm while gore erupted from them both and every fucking second I was so ready to die.
I reckon clicking handcuffs shut should be okay.

Attached: 1526093099134.jpg (1024x1024, 66K)

And no you'd do it at night. You'd have to break into the public pool.

Find a house for sale with a pool.

I dunno. I'm sure I'm just being autistic about preference.
What happened with your wrists, user? How did it go wrong?

Also you could travel to a lake. Is that inconceivable?

Middle of the forest?

Stepdad found me in the shower. Hospital, iodine transplant, compression bandages, ICU, pediatric ward for a week, mental ward for a month, mental hospital for two months and a half, and done.

Probably the worst experience of my life but I'd never felt more alive than those two minutes or so that I was conscious and finally bleeding to death. I've got massive compression bandages on my arms now and when I go out in public I can feel myself being eroded by stares. My stomach and legs are practically 90% scar tissue as well from when I used to cut myself up. I've always been more or less celibate but any chance of a human male finding interest in me now is gone. Now I just lie in bed all day and feel myself dying slowly from antidepressant overprescription.

inb4 all women are roasties fembots don't exist, females can't be sad, same old shit

Attached: 1526345257118.jpg (480x480, 30K)

oh yeah, pic unrelated btws

Nothing is worse than feeling people stare at you desu

Why do you need compression bandages though? I slit my wrists when I was a teenager, but then I got forearm and wrist tattoos and hardly anybody notices it. Maybe people stare because you are wearing them.

well I kind of fucked my pulmonary system and artery reconstruction isn't that healable so I've had to get double stitches along my forearm, the comression bandages are because they keep shifting and leaking blood, which stop them from properly healing.
And I mean, I wore them in the hospital because the ward staff were paid to make sure I didn't bleed to death.
except maybe people looking away from you

Attached: 1526239068680.jpg (1200x763, 160K)

doorknob of the opposite side of a door

Attached: Untitled.png (640x400, 6K)

Don't you think some guy could make you happy? Like me?

hahaha, cute but no.
Not meant to offend, I just don't like spending time with people at all.

thanks man. I might have to shorten the rope, but I'm gonna try this right now. If it doesn't work, I'm gonna try it with my closet door and tie the rope on the rail inside there. Thanks a bunch!!
If I'm not back, it means I've succeeded

Get laid faggot. Life rules.

But honestly why not jump from a tall birdge or something. You'll break your neck and drown

I hope they come back :-/

>get massive heart attack
>call 911
>Chad Ambulance arrives on scene
>they see you twitching on the ground, struggling to breathe
>they come up to you and say "just be yourself, dude"
>alright again

Dammit dudes where are they? Plz come back

aaaaaaaaaaaaand of course it's a woman

Why are you all so shit at killing yourselves?

Idk man I think she just now lost her battle w depression.