As a normal looking white male in Commieforina who has more in common with you fags then others I find it very...

As a normal looking white male in Commieforina who has more in common with you fags then others I find it very difficult to understand the typical person in my day to day life. I totally understand how and why we act/think the way we do. Some of you do need to go outside more to get even more black pilled.

But just being non PC or pro white or pro anything not seen as PC is getting harder and harder to back up. It does annoy me seeing my town get worse with time.

I think people don't want to understand us to just think of us as the " them ". Like a Nazi. Any natsoc follower back then was alien and the people you hated. Even if it was your own kin or folk.
Why can't we go back to normal white trad norms ? Tons of problems and woes are a direct cause from ((( them ))).
Even my grill has had a hard time growing into the ((( world )). Working and worrying plus living in a city filled with nogs/spics doesn't help. It used to be a safe city and was an all american town but times have changed.
What can we do ?

Attached: 1515967472747.png (1217x811, 1.26M)

Be the change you wanna see I suppose my man. I strive to be the best I can be and represent NatSoc in the best way possible. Gotta try to bring people to the light with calm reasoned arguments and a neat appearance. Go to the gym, have good posture, dress well and talk well. Try to spread the word to people who might be on the fence. And ultimate goal, have a big family to minimize us being bred out.

Having kids is one of the problems. My grill has been jooed so hard she thinks working and going to college is what is best. Little does she know that having a bunch of kids with me will fill that hole ( kappa ) she is trying to fill.
It sucks seeing others who are open to some ideas because of how ((( school ))) told them to act. I can't seem to red pill her but the stress of other things is getting to her. It's hard man

But I agree with everything you're saying and have been working on all those things m8 ty

Attached: 1526941563361.jpg (1239x1749, 1.42M)

Some glorious aryan art there. Nice. I understand what youre saying about your girl. Any chance you can find another one? Or convince her otherwise? Try to make her thing about her ancestry, all history has led to her, only to cut her bloodline? I dont know how old you are but if 30 or so and she wont have kids, fuck it, move on, what can she offer you to replace children. Nothing.

Well I like her but she has been acting silly lately and playing it by ear but she does have good ancestry. Euro Spanish & Russian. But both her parents aren't in the picture. But we both are pretty young I just can't red pill her into having a bunch of kids before she gets too old. She wants to do college and shit then have them at like 25. Ugh I don't get women, but because she has had no good role models or parent figure I want to show her the path. She is making it hard on me...

Attached: 1522541230502.jpg (1242x1654, 204K)

>Some glorious aryan art there.
It's degenerate Italian renaissance stuff.

hey i made that pic into a shitty meme, hope you dont mind.

Attached: conche.png (568x373, 505K)

saved lol

Everyone has their degens , but I don't think the Renaissance artists were one of them.

I wish you luck with her. Do your best. I was with a girl for a year one time, when I met her she was a leftie who really trusted the government, I changed her. Its a slow process. 25 wouldnt be so bad as long as you started immediately on her 25th birthday :D Tell her that whats the point in a career and money if when youre old you have nothing to invest in except yourself..

and dude its hardly degenerate, stop trying to be an edgy art connoisseur :D Europe needs to pull together not diss on eachothers art. Thats pointless

Create the California brownshirts and march through LA

Attached: HitlerInLosAngeles-850x541.jpg (850x541, 77K)

>the birth of aphrodite the roastie "goddess"
>not degenerate

>Not being a chad dionysus
>Kappa

But now she believes in the whole jew work work work meme. And wants to " do her own thing " or whatever kinda bs. She has been acting funny anyways so I might not care.

I am going to need some back up and soldiers. Plus being that open about it might back fire. I am would be open to making cities ran by ( US )
Or just walking the streets with flags and ready to fight if needed.

The brown shirts died with Rockwell

Red White and Blue shirts

>both her parents aren't in the picture
implying you're not the real degenerate here. At least a lot of blacks have full and supportive families. Can you say the same?

Dude her mom died and father is a chad living in another nation lol
My parents were around and her's weren't so I've been trying to show her what's it is like having someone there to show her the way

>that boomer 19 year old who resents being a pussy history dweeb so idealizes boot licking
your moralizing is embarrassing, break up with your girlfriend like you want and larp on Jow Forums about the 50s.

XD
Kappa

Attached: 1514921439728.jpg (821x1024, 240K)

>then others
>kin or folk
>trade
>((( them )))
>nogs
it's hard to back up because you've got so little awareness

Are you really going to bitch about typos and short hand ... c'mon now user.

yes I am. have you ever known a German? they are autistic about this kind of thing, it's probably important. be better redditfag

Not my fault they have austimo and don't understand some slang.
And I don't lurk leddit btw.

>Dad walked out
holy fuck, you guys are literally nig tier

Attached: 1527156113806.gif (344x472, 130K)

be better discord faggot

>I think people don't want to understand us to just think of us as the " them ".

What the fuck is this sentence? You're american and you write like this? Most "nogs/spics" have a better time forming coherent sentences when speaking than you do when writing.

Attached: c4a.jpg (600x484, 23K)