I'm in a "debate" with someone over youtube

I'm in a "debate" with someone over youtube.
After 2 months and 200 replies back and forth, he has admitted that he does have autism, after I asked if he was autistic.
He is now on my channel and thinks that he is literally my opponent and that he must win this "fight". Constantly asks if I accept my defeat.
But its literally just me calling him a retarded autistic idiot and he responds with paragraphs on why he is only autistic and deconstructs every sentence I say.
I have no life, and I'm responding to everything.
How do I make an autistic person feel "defeated" aka, get him to stop replying so I have the last word.
Is there "defeating" it?

Attached: 1523745402360.jpg (888x676, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cavendish_experiment
youtube.com/watch?v=n5Y5PGW_m0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I know half of you are autistic, come on, don't be shy to bee yourself.

Sounds like he has you cornered, lol.

>that 30 year old normie who could only adhom some autist and lost a debate on youtube

Attached: 1513096301514.png (645x729, 75K)

Just suck up your pride and admit defeat. What are you even arguing about?

evidence of gravity, I have a feeling he might be lurking on here and know that I created this thread now
There is no proof that mass creates a force of attraction, and the only evidence anyone provides is something ridiculous, like the moon, tides, planets and shit that just can't be measured or shown to be true.
I want to win though, because he can't prove gravity and thinks just posting links of science he doesn't understand explains why it exist.

Attached: 1521789973117.png (800x729, 65K)

fuck you assholes
I knew you wouldn't share you autistic secret thoughts.

no one cares about your shitty blog post kill your origiginalala self

Jow Forums died the day that kid killed himself with a keltec and cancer flooded this forum.
I am part of this cancer, yes.
But fuck you, I NEVER post, I just need to know your fucking autistic secrets.
You stupid faggots.

>that 30 year old normie who doesn't believe in gravity and could only adhom some autist and lost a debate on youtube

Attached: brainletstageseven.png (645x729, 58K)

I hate you for making me laugh at this shitty meme

Attached: 1524171283222.jpg (600x647, 24K)

plase just gift me your knowledge autistic robots.

I am not a robot

Are you actually wrong? What is this debate about?

Find his address and harm him.

I am trying to suggest to him that the indoctrinated basic knowledge we are taught in school that explains gravity, doesn't truly explain it.

He went on to call me an idiot for not understanding the basic indoctrinated knowledge we both know

I told him that the only evidence that is ever presented for gravity is always something on the macro level, and the macro level can be lied about very easily.

I asked him to show one single proof that gravity exist in an experiment. Gravity by definition, that mass creates a force of attraction. Without using any macro level theories.

There is no proof that mass creates a force of attraction. But we are told that simply because things sink through a less dense environment that it must be gravity, and that must explain why the moon is in the sky, and why planets and stars, and ocean tides and currents exist.

He got mad, and demanded I show proof that gravity doesn't exist. To which now he won't commenting, even after it is literally just me calling him stupid and he writes 4 paragraphs to explain how I am in fact the stupid one for not entertaining an idea without accepting it as a solid fact.

there is no IP adress on youtube, but maybe he is so stupid he would give me it

Then again, I'd just send him dildoes and glitter packages.

>grabity is not real
you might as well join the unironic flat earther club
godspeed tho op, rustle that tard hard

Ah so you're a flat earther then.

dear god, are you him? Why the fuck did you just say...
FUCK.
If we're not on a flat earth btw, why does the horizon stay at eye level, as well as the fact that you can see many miles over earth that should be curved and out of sight?

>show one single proof that gravity exist in an experiment

>me drop apple
>apple fall to ground
>force move apple call "gravity"
>EuEAUUUUUUUHH!! :D:D:D

Attached: bicycleslojak.png (403x448, 53K)

I simply entertain any idea without accepting it as fact, unless its a mathematical pattern.
Numbers don't lie, but people can manipulate them.

Density explains that as well. Gravity just disappears under certain conditions.

Attached: 1525852529284.jpg (256x197, 16K)

you lost bro. just eccept the fact that you got DUNKED ON son

oooooooohhh!!!!!

kill yoself

>Density explains that as well.
just stop negroid. the bait isn't even good.

reminder to be mindful and sage when replying to bait

are you sure he's the autistic one?

but there was nothing to win
his autistic mind created a "challenge" or "mission" to defeat me, like I'm a fucking NPC in his autistic games.

there is no bait, perhaps you're just too young and retarded to know that no experiment exist that shows how mass creates a force of attraction. And all idiots can say is "hurr durr, things fall, the moon, the planets,".
pic related to quote.

Attached: 1521790599685.png (488x463, 28K)

you indoctrinated idiots really believe an experiment exist that shows mass creates a force of attraction, without using the macro level?

i'm sure only autistic people accept ideas blindly, glad I have a brain.

Attached: 1523710057794.jpg (4602x3852, 1.4M)

And still you cant make a rational argument. Get reckt by autismo

Attached: 1524895136766.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

LMFAO, YOU ARE HIM.
Or just another autistic kid with the same level of intelligence, and is why you all talk the same.

You still can't prove gravity by definition exist. hahaha kys

Attached: 1523698173418.jpg (249x243, 12K)

Go to a port and look at a ship leave. I can guarantee you that the last thing you will see of it is its highest part due to the Earth's curvature.

You and the autistic child should off yourselves.

lmfao, and why does it reappear as long as you can zoom in on it until the atmosphere gets so thick you can't see through it?
#logicalrationalthoughts

Attached: 1523074167522.png (283x270, 178K)

Hahahahaha, i can smell normans like you through my screen. You already know you lost don't you? Otherwise you would not come on Jow Forums asking autismos for advice.

Attached: 1526065795411.jpg (325x159, 9K)

Advice? I am asking for your secret weakness. Come on, give it up little auti. Put the secrets in my hand.

Attached: 1523692344671.png (368x657, 257K)

I'm gonna make another thread pretending to be the autist asking how I deal with a normie, and you fags are gonna be all over it.

Attached: 1523726304641.jpg (976x548, 143K)

The moon is a good argument though. You can observe it on your own and see that it is infact round. If it wasn't for gravity the moon wouldn't be round (nor would any other planet).

The moon is a light, and its proven it doesn't reflect sunlight.
Also all other planets are lights, look at them through a telescope sometime

You will never know. That autist will not stop, and you shall perish.

Attached: 1526068313306.gif (245x280, 1.86M)

Hate to break it to you man but you're probably autistic as well

I fucking knew it. I think I'm just gonna have to let him have the last word ON MY OWN FUCKING VIDEO. Fuck me.

Prove all of that first

lmfao, no thanks, you can do that yourself and decide for yourself whether the theory is plausible.

EITHER WAY, I said not using macro level theories.

It doesn't.
Epic troll, tho, faggot

it does though, lmfao great try at b8 m8. Only retards just spout shit out about stuff they don't know, as fact.

>How do I make an autistic person feel "defeated"
Get a grip and grow up.

>i'm not gonna back up my arguments, you have to do it for me
Lol

its not my argument, its someone else's theory that has yet to be disproven as fact.

no u

>Numbers don't lie, but people can manipulate them.

F=G(m1*m2)/r^2
ac=v^2/r

These two formulas are how people calculate what speed to launch satellites into orbit . If you think gravity does not originate in mathematics you are a brainlet.

>there is no bait, perhaps you're just too young and retarded to know that no experiment exist that shows how mass creates a force of attraction. And all idiots can say is "hurr durr, things fall, the moon, the planets,"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cavendish_experiment

everything you have said is wrong, the autistic guy is right you should admit defeat and accept that you are wrong.

Attached: 1520906212932.jpg (222x227, 7K)

Satellites are floating with helium balloons.

For the last fucking time you idiot, WITHOUT USING A MACRO LEVEL THEORY.
AKA NOT THE FUCKING EARTH.

Looks like you all are actually autistic, and are so offended that you don't want to be held accountable for not critically thinking.

>satellites are floating with helium balloons

Attached: 1525697919946.jpg (297x297, 40K)

tl;dr
OP is a flat-earther who doesn't believe in gravity and is being called an idiot by a literal autist on YouTube.

IM FUCKING LOLING HARD!
I'm also a globetard too buddy, don't feel too bad that you can't read though.

You haven't even backed your CLAIMS up boyo.

you can simple highlight the words I've typed, and click "search google for "copied text" ".
You will find THEIR claims, as I am just reciting their findings.
too lazy to search up simply things?
Start with this

Airy's failure. It was an experiment that was to prove the Earth rotated, and to calculate the spin. It only showed the Earth does not spin.

OP post your debate

Find a tall building and jump off and prove to the autist gravity is not real. Solves all your problems.

>Muh le brainlet meme makes my post valid.
You fucking nigger cunt kikes need to stop shitting up board. Gravity neither exist nor does exist.

Attached: 1526336272896.jpg (409x409, 31K)

Okay.

My only debate is that there is no proof that mass creates a force of attraction, and the only "proof" people offer is on the macro level. Using Earth, the Moon, the Ocean, and just the fact that denser objects sink at a constant rate with minimal resistance of the less denser environment it is in.

Sure, as long as long as the density of the liquid I land in can slow my fall to a minimal rate.

>doesn't see I was using brainlet meme as satire

lmfao, you autistic kids made me laugh.

Attached: 1523726939985.jpg (600x450, 19K)

>Density explains that as well.
No it doesn't. Then things would be pushed up and down and not just down.

Are you retarded, or something? What is a bounce, you fucking idiot.

>Muh le satire
>Calls others autistic sperg, is autistic sperg
Faggot pulling terms you learned in secondary school language arts is not intelligent.

Attached: 1519521540153.png (900x729, 129K)

>thinks I am trying to be or prove I am intelligent

Attached: 1521790256214.png (485x443, 26K)

If it was density, gravity would make molecules even out, ie. diffuse. You can't explain why they are pulled towards the center of mass with density.

Gravity honestly isn't super well understood. We haven't detected gravitons, the suspected carrier particle, but it's a measurable effect. It will effect things like orbits or tides like you've said. There arent many instances of "micro" gravity because its strength is so small in comparison to the other fundamental forces. I think M-theory uses it, but that's theoretical.
Theres no framework that better describes this behavior though, so its accepted as realistic. It may not be true, but it's the most likely to be true. Unless you have a better theory stop autistically screeching and kill yourself please.

you sound autistic too desu

Just stop replying to him you butthurt fucking baby.
If you're worried about your pride, well, just suck it up like you did when you made this thread.

I'm not going to waste my time arguing with a retard. Your sheer arrogance coupled with complete lack of understanding is not something I want to get into.

You did not even form a coherent sentence.
Molecules even out? You mean like how fucking two dense substances will fucking even out?
They are not pulled, they sink, you fucking idiot. Nothing, is pulled unless its an electromagnetic attraction.

Except that density is well understood, you're just too retarded to understand it. It only becomes difficult to "understand" aka measure, when you get to extremely small densities.

no u

I just used reverse psychology on him, and said to keep replying to me.
If he comes back in another month, I'll know this is only a temporary victory.

lmfao, get proven wrong, and then have nothing but logical fallacy left.

Why do they sink down and not up or sideways?

Shits got nothing to do with density m8y. You should probably stop worrying about science and focus on breathing. Seems like that might be your intellectual limit

because a denser medium object will sink.

not because the mass is pulling it down, that is literally autistic to believe in blindly.

>because a denser medium object will sink.
That's not an explanation. You repeated yourself. Why doesn't it sink up or sideways?

lmfao, bet you believe you've seen a picture of Earth from space too.

maybe you should stop feeding on the lies that you've been spoon fed since you were born, and think for yourself for once.

this thread would fit better on /sci/

so why do objects fall towards the earth when we drop them?

This is hilarious to fucking spaz kids fighting and you are so autistic that you need other peoples help haha fuck son you already lost post your channel so we can all laugh at you

OP, you're an idiot and the autist is right.

1. It is true that the exact CAUSE of gravitational pull, particularly gravity pull towards the center of the earth, is not 100% understood
2. However, to DENY that gravity exists is foolishness. Any rational scientist agrees that gravity exists, and that gravity changes depending on the mass of the object, how close you are to the center of the object, etc. Observational evidence is substantial, its just the theory of (how) gravity gravity works that there are debates about, and many clashing theories. It's true, maybe every current theory of gravity is wrong. But if earth didn't have gravity, it wouldn't be a round orb where everything is drawn towards its center. Mountains and clumps of dirt would float off into space, big chunks of the planet floating every which direction because---nothing is holding it to its center point. Drop a penny down a cave that goes towards the center of the earth, and it will bounce all the way down. Thats gravity.

What do you have to say to this OP?

lmfao, let me guess, your God "gravity" is the reason why they sink, right?

They don't. Have you ever dropped a hydrogen balloon? You ever drop a piece of foam in a pool? OHHHH unless you mean that why do objects sink until they meet a density that stops them?

Yeah, that would be because for some reason more dense objects love to sink through lesser dense mediums when there is no electromagnetical influence.

he's an idiot for sure but he's clearly not a normie, normalfags dont think the earth is flat and that gravity doesnt exist

lmfao, my plan is actually working. I wonder how many will think this is just jesting.

>everything you here is LIES because it comes from school. I did bad in school and they're BIG BULLIES
>they couldn't handle my INDEPENDANT THOUGHT that makes me better than SHEEPLE
>now I gotta use my massive science dock to complain about other people not following my literally undescribed theories
I hate to be the one to break this to you user, but your terminally autistic. Pretty late stage too. I'd give you a few months, maybe a few years if God really hates you.

>lmfao, let me guess, your God "gravity" is the reason why they sink, right?
Well you need a physical mediator to properly explain gravity. "Density" not only doesn't explain anything, it also doesn't make any sense on an atomic level.

Attached: Earth-apple.jpg (1920x1080, 778K)

if less dense objects rise due to having less density, and satelitles are helium balloons, and if gravity doesnt exist why dont the satelite balloons continue to rise infinitely?

1. Every scientist in the fucking world admits they don't know what causes gravity
2. To accept that gravity exist as a soild fact and not question it only means you're a fool who can't entertain ideas. OH btw, thats not me saying, I'm intelligent because I can, dipshit.
3. You only make numbered list when you have 3 points, you fucking retard, lmfao

>lmfao, get proven wrong, and then have nothing but logical fallacy left.
No. You are simply an arrogant fool there is no recourse but stop engaging you on these matters. I would tell you to read principia and then relativity but you are too stupid to comprehend any of them so here we are.

I call you an arrogant fool because you have no idea how difficult it is and what genius thought it required and why we believe it.

yeah but why does it sink towards the direction of the earth? and not any other direction?

FFS OP I'm pretty sure you're both autistic.

Nobody's saying that mass causes gravity. The observation is that for objects with higher mass there is a higher force of attraction. Why do systems with two stars act like an action reaction pair? Why do they appear to orbit about their centre of mass?

oh btw, there is no fucking space. A perfect vacuum cannot exist inside our world. Nor can we reach it with rockets.
>thinks moutains are not more dense than the air. lmfao.

lmfao in other words you're too scared to critically think for yourself. too bad

that would be you who is an arrogant fool, you still can't entertain or even comprehend the thought that what you've been indoctrinated with is wrong.

Are you too stupid to understand why? Sad.

You're autistic, the literal definition of gravity is that mass creates a force of attraction.

is this the autistic guy who beat you in a debate user?

youtube.com/watch?v=n5Y5PGW_m0Q

no, also this is an autistic video, literally just 43 minutes of a dipshit in a chat log? Fucking cancer.

there is a force, that makes denser objects sink towards the earth instead of any other direction, im going to call this force gravity, what do you call it?

no user, theres people talking with sound
the chatlog is just the background picture of the video

Yea, that would be called density, fucking idiot. Are you that retarded, that you think you can just rename the phenomenon as gravity?
Because that is exactly what mainstream science has done, and why you're so autistic you would think that.

>THINGS GO DOWN BECAUSE DOWN IS THE DIRECTION THINGS GO

Attached: 1525563269663.png (811x628, 93K)

but you dont explain why denser objects move towards the earth instead of going up instead

why do dense objects fall towards the earth?

Things go down because they are more dense. Idiot.

Keep trying though, maybe one day you'll be capable of critical thought with your disabled brain.

Attached: 1521789669883.png (190x266, 5K)

because they are more dense, are you that retarded? I guess you don't understand how density works.

Attached: 1523543617517.jpg (640x640, 181K)

>Things go down because they are more dense
Why do dense things go down? What is the physical mechanism behind this phenomenon?

because more matter packed together sinks. holy shit, you're retarded. Its like im just dealing with 100 more autistic idiots coming here.

>Things go down because they are more dense. Idiot.
but why down? down is a relative concept, if you arent a flat earther you would beleive that there are locations on the earth that could theoretically be reached by travelling straight down (assuming you could survive the trip)

so why if we drop an object in australia does the object still fall towards the earth despite relative from where im standing asutralia is down so if we drop something from australia and theres no gravity and things just fall "down" then the object would fall into space?

Water is actually dry. Debate me autismos, I've got 10 G's lined up for anyone who can prove me wrong. I don't give a shit, 10 grand ain't nothin' to me.

Attached: af31d0d12ae2b3c9fcf00b956170e15d.jpg (720x960, 130K)