What's the longest you've stayed in your house? not a single step outside

what's the longest you've stayed in your house? not a single step outside

Attached: teeth.png (240x232, 51K)

november last year, stayed inside my apartment for a whole month and used my NEET bucks to have food delivered (uber eats and paid friends to buy and bring food). ever since then i get anxious and sometimes down right fucking scared while being outside

Maybe a week legit. Also didn't shower too. No point in showering if I an't got to hide my funk from strangers. That sun when you finally step out is brutal though.

About 2 years and counting. The first 6 months were the hardest because my parents kept telling me to look for a job after graduating from college. Then they suddenly they gave up and I haven't stepped out of the house since May 2016.
It is quiet comfy, if you ask me.

I've only been outside my street twice this year but I hang my washing out regularly

Several months. If you don't include visits to family then three years and ongoing.

about a year and a half when my mom died.

2 days or so.

Longest time in a row was five months I think?

2 weeks fall holidays didnt change clothes didnt shower
Jerk off and cum in pjama pants

Does driving around aimlessly count against me? Because I've had spats lately where I only chilled at home and drove around to smoke/explore (I really enjoy driving) for weeks on end.

Been a shut-in NEET hermit since 2003.

I don't know what my biggest streak is for not leaving the house, if I had to guess it's probably several years.

Most of the time it's 2-3 months at a time, I will leave the house to goto the doctor or psychologist or go for a walk around the block once every 2-3 months

I got a dog so I have to leave at least 2-3 times a day in order to walk it. I live in the country near a big open field, so rarely will I ever actually run into another human being. But it does happen, and I never know what to do when it does. These walks usually last an hour or so, and I love them. All other aspects of my life allow me to never leave the house for anything (online shopping, home gym). Recently I had to go to town in order to meet someone and I genuinely thought that I was going to faint, or at least have some kind of panic attack. Too many people.

Anyway, to answer the question. Longest I went was about a month, I was a teenager addicted to video games. I didn't shower, shave, or brush my teeth the whole time. In fact I never did any of those things regularly at the time and now that I'm older my teeth are permanently stained and falling out.

Attached: 1522170962723.jpg (392x367, 96K)

How is your skin taking such punishment? Post pic please

How? I know some normies that have gone longer than this.

about 3 months

>be me when i was 14
>parents go to europe or some shit
>stay at home all by myself for 3 weeks during school break
>shower occasionaly beacuse grandma brings me food
>have one day that i just stop showering
>dont shower for 4 days straight
>teenhormones.shit
>grandma comes to deliver my weekly lunch (she brought me food every 5 days or so)
>i open the door
>5 days of sweat jizz and poo come out of the apartment right in her face
>she passes out of the pure horror
>she hits her head on the wall next to the door
>i call the ambulance and shower while waiting
>they turn up and get my grandma to the hospital
>mfw i stank si much a shower wasn't enough
>mfw i almost killed my grandma
>mfw they thought she had passed out due to climbing the stairs
>mfw my teen odor ruined my parents trip

Attached: unnamed (1).png (394x374, 42K)

Do u have a gf/wife?

Like 2 months on summer break when i was in middle school. Binge watched the shittiest animes you can think of

As neet friendless no life driving is the only excitement in my life and the only joy. I almost killed myself when my car broke down

>smell so powerful it could knock out a person
fucking wish i got a whiff

Attached: 1523858560427.png (331x370, 141K)

When I was a NEET it was probably 2-3 weeks. I didn't have a car at the time, so I really had no reason to venture outside.

That whole time period was kind of a blur. I mostly just slept all day due to depression

a week.
I have to leave to get food.

I only leave my house once every 2-3 weeks but the longest time i spent at home was about 3 months.